PDA

View Full Version : Bills - Ravens Tickets

TedMock
07-28-2003, 10:17 AM
What's everybody doing for tickets? Already have them? Scalping? Does anybody have extras or is scalping my best option? I was on ticketmaster earlier and the "cheap" seats were $60. I'd rather not pay that much for the first preseason game. I'm also looking in the classifieds but with no success.

Aero II
07-28-2003, 10:22 AM
Try Ebay. I just saw a pair that are currently bidding at $20.75.

Valerie
07-28-2003, 10:23 AM
My dad bought our tickets online. I think he paid $30 but I believe we're in the nosebleeds. I know Wys and Phil don't have tickets yet and they plan on scalping. I'm NEVER scalping tickets again. The concert last week was my one and ONLY time for that. lol

If you don't care where you sit, there are some cheaper seats, up high or in the endzones.

TedMock
07-28-2003, 10:28 AM
thanks guys

R. Rich
07-28-2003, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by Aero II
Try Ebay. I just saw a pair that are currently bidding at $20.75.

Is the bidding close to being over, or are there still some days left? I saw a pair where the bidding just began for $1.00, but I feel certain that the price will increase in the next 7 days (when the bidding ends).

Dozerdog
07-28-2003, 10:39 AM
Wys says there might even be a designated "Scalping area"- where it's set up so people can unload tickets up to cost.

I hear deals are pretty good. Not sure if they do this at Ravens games, but they do it at Camden Yards

WG
07-28-2003, 10:57 AM
Indeed!

TM,

I've never had trouble getting tix. If you're coming alone, sit w/ me. I know some spots where the STHs TG, we'll go look there. I always get prime seats for ~ half price! These guys often have extras but aren't looking to sell them. So if they see someone comin' thru askin', they're happy to get some bucks for them.

I'm not the least bit concerned! I want 100s between the 20s and plan on getting them for well below FV.

WG
07-28-2003, 10:58 AM
Besides, half the fun is looking around for decent deals.

Jaded would agree w/ me, but hey, how do ya think we got into the Styx/Journey/REO concert for $10 ea.

:D

She was a wreck, but I enjoyed it!

A couple of "the boys" out there were even giving me a hard time in fun b/c I was w/ Jaded and refused to pay more than $20 ea.

Valerie
07-28-2003, 11:15 AM
Yeah, it was a hoot. lol ;) Those guys thought you were a cheap date. They told me I could do a lot better than you. lol

THATHURMANATOR
07-28-2003, 11:18 AM
How hard could preseason tix be to get? I went to both last year at the Ralph and the place was barely half full.

WG
07-28-2003, 11:22 AM
Indeed TT!

:tongue: Jaded...

G. Host
07-28-2003, 11:27 AM
Two belong to a buddy (who is not coming) and the other is mine. He got them for 42.40 which including the postage.

Section 144, Row 27 (seats 7-11)

If you are looking for cheap seats and do not mind spending time looking for them you can but I like ours.

Seating chart:
http://www.baltimoreravens.com/template.php?subsection=seating_diagrams

Aero II
07-28-2003, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by R. Rich

Is the bidding close to being over, or are there still some days left? I saw a pair where the bidding just began for $1.00, but I feel certain that the price will increase in the next 7 days (when the bidding ends).
There's 1 day-8 hours left.

However, I just saw a pair of upper deck tix for $10 total. No one has bid on these at all.