X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SeatownBillsFan21
    • Mar 2004

Ed Reed and Dennis Thurman

Was able to go to the game on Monday night.
    First lemme say I thought that we played well enough to win that game most of the Seattle fans thought they were lucky to get outta there with a win I agreed
    Secondly I'm not a refs screwed us over guy but they clearly lost control of that game at the end of the 1st half and it cost us a chance to get to decide that game in OT which I think if we'd of won the toss we would of won that game.

Lastly I was quite impressed with the game plan on the offensive side of the ball we controlled a great Hawks D on the road in the loudest stadium in the world needed one play at the end and came up short...... again

After the game me and a few friends and family went to the cheese cake factory.. the wait was long so we decided to sit in the bar. One table was left and we went for it from the bar a man yells to me "hey man that table is taken" I didn't think anything of it found some seats at the bar and noticed that the woman he was w was wearing a Bills hat I said tuff loss tonight she replied in kind all the sudden Ed Reed comes up to me pit his arm around me to say thank you for your support tonight we'll get it right for you guys I promise. Later Dennis Thurman approached our table to offer to buy us all rounds of whatever we were drinking.

Anyway I thought it was kind of a cool story Ed came over for a few and talked game with Dennis and our table got a picture w em and that was pretty much it.

Go Bills I thought we played well on O but our D needs work in the back half I'm confident that we will get it right after Monday nights game.
  • Mr. Miyagi
    Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

Re: Ed Reed and Dennis Thurman

That is a great story. Glad you were out there representing.

Comment

• PuntKicker
      • Sep 2015

Great to hear about a staff that appreciates fans and doesn't take them for granted, especially after a tough loss when they could have easily have been in the mood to keep to themselves.

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
        I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
        • Sep 2004

The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• justasportsfan
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by SeatownBillsFan21 View Post
          all the sudden Ed Reed comes up to me pit his arm around me to say thank you for your support tonight we'll get it right for you guys I promise.
          they're getting rid of Rex and his brother?
          sacrifice1
          https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• DesertFox24
            • Jul 2005

Sweet. As much as I don't like Rex as our coach I think we have to keep him for continuity.

Comment

• justasportsfan
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by DesertFox24 View Post
              Sweet. As much as I don't like Rex as our coach I think we have to keep him for continuity.
              continue to suck?
              sacrifice1
              https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

Working...
              X