PDA

View Full Version : This will Light a Match Under a Few A$$es Around Here

Yasgur's Farm
11-11-2016, 02:07 PM
EJ will be re-signed in 2017... http://www.sportsbreak.com/nfl/top-8-backup-quarterbacks-in-the-nfl/7/

Joe Fo Sho
11-11-2016, 02:18 PM
EJ will be re-signed in 2017... http://www.sportsbreak.com/nfl/top-8-backup-quarterbacks-in-the-nfl/7/
That sites says nothing about us re-signing EJ.

Yasgur's Farm
11-11-2016, 02:52 PM
Right... Because teams let top 10 backups walk all the time. Do you need a map?

feldspar
11-11-2016, 04:16 PM

Man, I feel no fire under my ass at all just because somebody ranked Ej as their 8th rated backup in the league.

Who the **** is this Kean Doherty? His (or her?) opinion is peachy kean. It should be taken as fact, even. If Kean says EJ is a top 10 backup, well then it just MUST be true.

What matters is who our #1 QB is, not who our is backup so much anyway. If EJ somehow gets re-signed as backup this offseason, you won't see any fire under my ass...nor will you seeing me doing any back-flips. Re-signig him will not in any way prove that he's better than I thought he was...if, in fact that happens.

Joe Fo Sho
11-11-2016, 04:34 PM
Right... Because teams resign 1st round bust QBs all the time. The intention of this thread is clearly to start an argument with that garbage thread title and link to a just as garbage slideshow website.

Victor7
11-11-2016, 04:53 PM
LOL

Top 10 backup.

Then again as long as Doug Whaley is here anything is possible.

Novacane
11-11-2016, 06:24 PM
He may be resigned. Depends on the money.

Yasgur's Farm
11-11-2016, 06:55 PM
Not for argument... I do everything I can to avoid arguments. I just have an opinion that agrees with this write-up and know many here hate him.

feldspar
11-11-2016, 07:17 PM
Not for argument... I do everything I can to avoid arguments. I just have an opinion that agrees with this write-up and know many here hate him.

Fair enough, but just because someone else agrees with your opinion, that doesn't give that opinion any more credence.

And I don't think people really hate EJ...he seems like a fine enough fellow, and I personally like him from what I gather. I just don't think he's a very good QB at all nor ever will be. That's my opinion. It'll be interesting to see what happens with him in the offseason, but I don't see the Bills giving him the optimal dollars in the open market...in other words, I figure the Bills will be outbid even if they want to keep him. He'll get another shot to make a roster somewhere, if not here.

Arguments are fine and can even be healthy as long as they are not mean-spirited. People are going to disagree.

Mace
11-11-2016, 08:13 PM
I don't really care much, not real sure it's so certain. Unfortunately, depending on what QB side you're on there's still 7 more games for Taylor to get hurt and Manuel to thrive or dive.

I like Cardale Jones in some sense, but next year will not be his year. I'm content with him getting another year on the pines to see what he can do the year after.

I don't think the Bills are a contender, or will be one next year either. I don't think either Taylor or Manuel or going to elevate them or ruin them. I can see too many other problems with the team by now. The team is invested and dependent on defense and running game. The defense just isn't becoming scary and the running game counts on hamstrings McCoy (the guy dazzles when he's healthy no doubt, but can you count on 16 games of reliable weapon ?).

If they resign Manuel as a backup, at least he's not Dan Orlovsky, Derek Anderson, or Brandon Weeden.

BertSquirtgum
11-12-2016, 01:58 PM
Bills would be ******ed not to resign EJ if they keep the circus show they have going now.

Mr. Pink
11-13-2016, 11:41 AM
I don't think Tyrod nor EJ will be here next year.

Cardale will be the backup and we'll have to see who ends up being the starter.

Actually, I'm hoping the Bills are smart enough to put Cardale in for some games this year to see what you have in him.

stuckincincy
11-13-2016, 08:58 PM
I don't think Tyrod nor EJ will be here next year.

Cardale will be the backup and we'll have to see who ends up being the starter.

Actually, I'm hoping the Bills are smart enough to put Cardale in for some games this year to see what you have in him.

I wonder if they have any interest in CIN's McCarron?