PDA

View Full Version : CBS pundit rates BUFl's playoff chances

stuckincincy
11-11-2016, 08:59 PM
Group 2: There's a real chance

7. Bills (4-5): Lost amid the Richard Sherman controversy of Monday night's game, which the Bills lost to the Seahawks, is that the Bills offense completely had its way with the vaunted Seahawks defense. Tyrod Taylor went 27 of 38 for 289 yards, one touchdown, and one interception (which appeared to be due to a miscommunication). He also scored with his legs.

It wasn't so much Taylor's stat line as it was how he put up those numbers. He consistently bought time in the backfield, kept his head up, and found open receivers deep down the field.

It wasn't just Taylor. LeSean McCoy looks like one of the league's best running backs. In a return from a nagging hamstring injury, McCoy had 25 touches for 120 yards.

Meanwhile, the Bills' defense is good enough to bother opposing quarterbacks. Lorenzo Alexander leads the NFL in sacks with 10 and, as a whole, the Bills rank first with 30. If the Bills get to the playoffs, they'll bring along a strategy that can work in the postseason: a combination of a dominant ground game and an intense pass-rush.

The only issue is getting there. The AFC East has already been decided, so the Bills need to win a wild-card spot.

SportsLine's playoff chances: 13.1 percent.

Full article:

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/ranking-sub-500-teams-that-can-still-make-playoffs-bengals-on-top-panthers-alive/

Mace
11-11-2016, 09:28 PM
I think we need to let go of the playoffs at 1-4 conference.

OpIv37
11-11-2016, 09:36 PM
The only chance of playoffs is running the table, and that's about as likely as me grabbing Ivanka Trump by the pussy with my right hand and Melania Trump by the pussy with my left hand while the Secret Service holds Donald Trump down and forces him to watch.

SpikedLemonade
11-11-2016, 10:19 PM
The only chance of playoffs is running the table, and that's about as likely as me grabbing Ivanka Trump by the pussy with my right hand and Melania Trump by the pussy with my left hand while the Secret Service holds Donald Trump down and forces him to watch.
I would pay $100.00 to see that video.

Topas
11-12-2016, 05:09 AM
You think Donald would care?

swiper
11-12-2016, 07:32 AM
blah blah blah

Jan Reimers
11-12-2016, 09:07 AM
We'll need a couple of plane crashes, a major epidemic, and at least one natural disaster to open a way for this team to make the playoffs.

OpIv37
11-12-2016, 09:10 AM
You think Donald would care?

Do I think he would care that someone was molesting his wife and daughter? No. Do I think he would care that someone else was grabbing pussy in front of him while he couldn't? Yes.

bleve
11-12-2016, 10:03 AM
Chances?
Slim and none.

and Slim's in Texas...

DesertFox24
11-12-2016, 02:38 PM
Donald would be jealous he has wanted a chance at Ivanka for
years.

BertSquirtgum
11-12-2016, 06:52 PM
Playoffs aren't happening this year fellers. I will only be watching to hope and pray that Tyrod continues to play like he did on Monday and only keeps getting better. Only hope we have of making the playoffs next year.

Mace
11-12-2016, 07:51 PM
Playoffs aren't happening this year fellers. I will only be watching to hope and pray that Tyrod continues to play like he did on Monday and only keeps getting better. Only hope we have of making the playoffs next year.

It gets aggravating looking to next year with seven games remaining and knowing the organization won't change, but yeah. Taylor (consistency), the defense (improvement), and the RB's (health) could make me feel better about next season, even the depleted corps of receivers and Carpenter if he can get a hold of himself.

Albany,n.y.
11-12-2016, 08:56 PM
Here's my opinion: 0% and I don't have to write paragraphs to back it up. 4-5 in the AFC (with a horrible conference record) where you'll have to beat out 1 of 3 AFC west teams that are better than them in order to make it.

jamze132
11-12-2016, 09:47 PM
Do I think he would care that someone was molesting his wife and daughter? No. Do I think he would care that someone else was grabbing pussy in front of him while he couldn't? Yes.
Let it go, Elsa!

- - - Updated - - -

We could get in (with some help) at 10-6 since the rest of our games are AFC. So we can only lose one. Pick Cinci or Oakland. I think they're both losses so we're screwed if you ask me.

stuckincincy
11-12-2016, 10:02 PM
Here's my opinion: 0% and I don't have to write paragraphs to back it up. 4-5 in the AFC (with a horrible conference record) where you'll have to beat out 1 of 3 AFC west teams that are better than them in order to make it.

Right you are about the AFC West.

swiper
11-13-2016, 08:02 AM
The Bills don't deserve to be in the play-offs. They're not good enough.

Generalissimus Gibby
11-13-2016, 11:33 AM
We have as much chance of a playoff spot as Jill Stein does of winning the electoral college vote.

Generalissimus Gibby
11-13-2016, 11:40 AM
Let it go, Elsa!

- - - Updated - - -

We could get in (with some help) at 10-6 since the rest of our games are AFC. So we can only lose one. Pick Cinci or Oakland. I think they're both losses so we're screwed if you ask me.

No, the NFL loves its scripts and stories. I could see us really catching fire after the bye. We go on a four game tear and get to 8-5. The vibes around here are great. We beat Cincy, rout Jacksonville, and then beat two good Raider and Steeler clubs. Everyone is ecstatic. Then we **** the bed against Cleveland and lose 7-9. The following week we get revenge against Miami. The stars are lining up. We are 9-6 and then we get steamrolled by the Jets. Why? Because we are the Bills. That is why.

swiper
11-13-2016, 03:51 PM
We have as much chance of a playoff spot as Jill Stein does of winning the electoral college vote.

How many votes did she garner? If she dropped out, would it have been enough to push Clinton into the winners circle?