PDA

View Full Version : One Player to add to the Bills - Who?

Mahdi
11-15-2016, 08:52 AM
Based on our current roster name only one player in the NFL who you would add to help the Bills win.

It can't be a QB and we assume everyone is healthy.

My Choice:

JJ Watt

TacklingDummy
11-15-2016, 09:05 AM
Good question, without a QB adding anyone on offense is useless.

So I guess I'd add Von Miller.

cookie G
11-15-2016, 11:35 AM
Jim Schwartz

Forward_Lateral
11-15-2016, 01:27 PM
The team is set at pass rusher (they lead the league in sacks, btw)

I'd take whoever the best shutdown corner in the league is, not named Richard Sherman.

Joe Fo Sho
11-15-2016, 02:37 PM
Eh, one player doesn't fix our defense. Not that one player will fix our offense, but I'll take Gronk. Then teach Tyrod that his new check down pass is a throw in the vicinity of Gronkowski. I think Gronk's presence has more of an effect than anyone else we could add, except for a competent QB.

toto8
11-15-2016, 02:48 PM
Kam Chancellor

Mace
11-15-2016, 06:08 PM
If he wasn't facing adderall suspension (I'll make pretend he isn't), on defense I'd say Kenny Vaccaro SS, Saints. They also use him at slot CB and LB. Tackles, covers passes, rushes, forces fumbles.

On offense, Ezekiel Elliott, RB Dallas controls games and wins them though he has the Dallas o-line in front of him.

Coaching staff...yes, Schwartz.

Special teams...Jordan Gay. They just aren't the same without his steely presence and commanding leadership that elevated the whole team.

Comedian ...Dave Chappelle, you want an aggressive guy with edge and bite to his merciless routine.

Gatorade guy...Steve O'Halloran, well known for his efficient, concise beverage management in keeping his athletes well hydrated with proper electrolytes during the action. Uncanny instinct for when he lets them push it away, or has to be firm with his gentle but direct "You need to be drinkin this laddie, Níl saoi gan locht." Thats gaelic for there's not a wise man without fault, but players think it means he'll stop giving them gatorade when they really want it at a different time.

YardRat
11-15-2016, 06:48 PM
Gatorade guy...Steve O'Halloran, well known for his efficient, concise beverage management in keeping his athletes well hydrated with proper electrolytes during the action. Uncanny instinct for when he lets them push it away, or has to be firm with his gentle but direct "You need to be drinkin this laddie, Níl saoi gan locht." Thats gaelic for there's not a wise man without fault, but players think it means he'll stop giving them gatorade when they really want it at a different time.

I would have gone with Larry Culpepper, but he's pretty entrenched at the college level and probably isn't eligible.

Crisis
11-15-2016, 07:42 PM
Earl Thomas

Mace
11-15-2016, 07:51 PM
I would have gone with Larry Culpepper, but he's pretty entrenched at the college level and probably isn't eligible.

I went back on forth on Culpepper, but ultimately went with O'Halloran for his expertise with sinus breathing strips pre beverages, and some creative eye black activity when he was younger. He's versatile. Culpepper has done some fine eye black application, but I just don't know he knows enough about sinus breathing strips to catch an imminent issue in tandem with his excellent Gatorade work.

Woodman
11-15-2016, 07:52 PM
Romo might be available lmao.

Mace
11-15-2016, 07:54 PM
Romo might be available lmao.

Half expect him to end up in Arizona next year but get hurt again.

Generalissimus Gibby
11-15-2016, 09:23 PM
Tom Brady

Mr. Pink
11-15-2016, 09:31 PM
Since I can't pick a QB, I agree with Joe Fo Sho. Gronk.

Program Tyrod that his first read every play is Gronk. Program Tyrod that Gronk is always open. Program Tyrod to throw to Gronk a dozen times a game.

The Jokeman
11-16-2016, 03:30 AM
Julio Jones. He's everything we want Sammy to be but able to stay healthy and in the discussion as best WR in the game and he's still in his prime years.

Mahdi
11-16-2016, 07:11 AM
My second and third choices were Earl Thomas and Julio Jones but I felt JJ Watt's effect on the LoS was just too big.

Watt, KW and MD would be insane with Hughes and Alexander off the edge.

Yasgur's Farm
11-16-2016, 07:26 AM
I'll take SS Kirk Cousins

Joe Fo Sho
11-16-2016, 07:33 AM
Julio Jones. He's everything we want Sammy to be but able to stay healthy and in the discussion as best WR in the game and he's still in his prime years.
Julio started 33 games in his first 3 years. So far, through 2 years and 9 games, Sammy has started 31 games.

kscdogbillsfan1221
11-18-2016, 06:13 PM
My second and third choices were Earl Thomas and Julio Jones but I felt JJ Watt's effect on the LoS was just too big.

Watt, KW and MD would be insane with Hughes and Alexander off the edge.

not sure who MD is?
oh, Dareus? That ****ing lazy fat turd who mailed it in.. ?
still never heard of him

Mahdi
11-19-2016, 05:00 AM
not sure who MD is?
oh, Dareus? That ****ing lazy fat turd who mailed it in.. ?
still never heard of him

He did something he shouldn't have but never saw him mail it in. If you read about this guy's life to date though it would cause others to mail it in for sure.

coastal
11-20-2016, 05:33 AM
Buffalo fans?

lol

Arm of Harm
11-20-2016, 08:32 PM
I'd love to add A.J. Greene. That's a Hall of Fame player in the making. (His injury today notwithstanding.) Defenses would find it very, very difficult to cover him and Watkins and Clay. An excellent addition to your passing game.

The problem with all that is that Taylor tends not to see open receivers. The effect of having Greene would be partially wasted. Which is frustrating. If we had a normal starting QB, Greene would be a great answer to this question. As it is, maybe I should choose a defensive player instead.

BillsFanCupp38
11-20-2016, 09:26 PM
Kirk Cousins