PDA

View Full Version : Week #11 TV games broadcast schedule

stuckincincy
11-17-2016, 01:59 PM
Sorry Albany - no BUF game for you. Gints rule. Same for Syracuse.

BUF@CIN yakkers will be a gang of 3 - Thom Brennaman, Charles Davis, Chris Spielman.

Terry McAulay and his co-conspirators will be flinging the flags. Tis' the time of the season for bad spots. So easy, so deadly.

http://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2016&wk=11

Albany,n.y.
11-18-2016, 10:02 AM
It sucks that the game is on Fox. If it had been on the normal AFC network, CBS, we would have gotten it.
I shouldn't complain too much because we got the NE game over the Jets/Cleveland a couple of weeks ago.
Next week's game will be on in Albany, but I'll be in Oakland at the Raiders/Carolina game (1 week too soon). I'm thinking of recording the Jacksonville game, but I may not have enough space on my DVR.

stuckincincy
11-18-2016, 12:01 PM
It sucks that the game is on Fox. If it had been on the normal AFC network, CBS, we would have gotten it.
I shouldn't complain too much because we got the NE game over the Jets/Cleveland a couple of weeks ago.
Next week's game will be on in Albany, but I'll be in Oakland at the Raiders/Carolina game (1 week too soon). I'm thinking of recording the Jacksonville game, but I may not have enough space on my DVR.

I can't figure that short, north-south strip of coverage which looks kinda like the Lake George area to me. I've long suspected that some folks in certain tv markets will pick and choose to suit their fan proclivities.

It's flex season, now, too.

Albany,n.y.
11-18-2016, 12:58 PM
I can't figure that short, north-south strip of coverage which looks kinda like the Lake George area to me. I've long suspected that some folks in certain tv markets will pick and choose to suit their fan proclivities.

It's flex season, now, too.

It looks like the Fox station in Utica got the Bills game over the Giants. Outside of that one station, everything shook out pretty normal for NYS. Before local satellite locations popped up, I used to take a little TV & drive west until I could get Utica in the car & sat & watched the Bills (I'd go to Buffalo if it was a home game). It seems like Utica has always had the Bills as their #1 team. Nowadays I don't get to go to more than 1 or 2 Bills games a year & now I go to the main OTB where I can get my own little TV & watch the game with sound-it's better than going to a bar & not hearing the play-by-play.