X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Patrick76777
    • Jul 2002

Fat Sam?

I hear all this talk worrying about Sam Adams weight. But this guy is supposed to be fat. He’s supposed to be just a huge fat ass clogging up the middle. The problem is if he becomes too fat, and judging from the pictures I’ve seen I think he looks about right. I’m pleased. In my book, there’s nothing like having two fat guys clogging up the middle of the line.
    Resign our own guys!
  • Dozerdog
    In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Looks good to me!!

Comment

• Dozerdog
      In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
      • Jul 2002

It's the mu-mu they have him wearing. Makes him just "look" fat

Comment

• Pride
        • Jul 2002

the concern about his weight is directly linked to the longevity of his knees. Sorry but noone's knees were meant to support 370 lbs... even an athletes'

If he can get to 330, I will be happy. And we may be able to squeeze another year out of him.

Comment

• MDFINFAN
          • Jun 2003

He supposed to be good too. He suppose to last 4 quarters, He supposed to take a pay check for being unconditioned, He supposed to be undiscipline, come on Patrick,,,get real. That fat will come back to haunt him and the bills. Just watch as the seaon goes by..Opps, I forgot, you'll the guy who was watching the type of pants Reed was wearing in the "How does J. Reed LooK" Thread. I'm sorry, nevermind..continue with your Post...LOL

Reach for the stars

Comment

• SamAdamsFan
            • Jun 2003

Right on! I'd like to see Ricky Williams try to run over Sam! I'd rather 340lbs than 240lbs any day!
            "'I get to come off the pill (the football) and destroy everything I touch,' Adams said Monday, a day after agreeing to a four-year contract. 'That's what I've got to do, come off the pill, seek and destroy. The last time I checked, I hadn't seen many guys who can do it better. In fact, I haven't seen any.' He has a point." - The Buffalo News

Comment

• MDFINFAN
              • Jun 2003

Originally posted by MDFINFAN
              He supposed to be good too. He suppose to last 4 quarters, He supposed to take a pay check for being unconditioned, He supposed to be undiscipline, come on Patrick,,,get real. That fat will come back to haunt him and the bills. Just watch as the seaon goes by..Opps, I forgot, you'll the guy who was watching the type of pants Reed was wearing in the "How does J. Reed LooK" Thread. I'm sorry, nevermind..continue with your Post...LOL
              He'll just run right around him, Sams too slow to get to him, even in the same hole.

Reach for the stars

Comment

• Patrick76777
                • Jul 2002

Pride. Explain to me how you expect this guy to lose 40 pounds over the next 6 weeks.

Plus some people are so stupid. TV commentators think they're comics when they bust out with the line, "The media guide says 360 but that looks like it was taken before he hit the buffet line.

How the hell do they know how much he weighs. Do these guys work the giant scales at 6 Flags? Our Defense was never better then when Fat Ted and Fat Pat were at their fattest. Let's just let this guy play. And Don't give me any crap about the Knees.
                Resign our own guys!

Comment

• SamAdamsFan
                  • Jun 2003

Sam is very fat, but unlike most other fat DL, he is still very quick and nimble. He has had many sacks in his career playing at a high weight. Ted Washington was even fatter than Sam, and he led the Bills to be #1 on defense in the NFL a few years ago. Sam is fat, but very quick. Even if he couldn't move fast though, all he has to do is hold up a couple of the offensive lineman, and our linebackers will get Ricky if he does get around him and Pat Williams.
                  "'I get to come off the pill (the football) and destroy everything I touch,' Adams said Monday, a day after agreeing to a four-year contract. 'That's what I've got to do, come off the pill, seek and destroy. The last time I checked, I hadn't seen many guys who can do it better. In fact, I haven't seen any.' He has a point." - The Buffalo News

Comment

• Patrick76777
                    • Jul 2002

Let me explain it to you bro. When you have two guys like that, they clog up the middle of the defense. Freeing up the Middle linebacker to make plays all over the field. Note Brian Urlacher the past 2 years with and without big Ted. Huge difference. Throw in TKO roaming around the field and the Bills Suddenly have one of the best Run D’s in the league.

The middle will be clogged and TKO and London will be on the prowl.
                    Resign our own guys!

Comment

• TypicalBill
                      • Sep 2002

the latest news about his weight is that he's 340 ... thats what the nfl.com guy said (he was in our camp).. ill get a link....
                      For the latest Bills news, visit the front page www.billszone.com

Comment

• SamAdamsFan
                        • Jun 2003

Sam has such a bullrush on passing plays, he can bulldoze right through the offensive line with all of his weight, he is like a bowling ball. When he anchored the Ravens DL with Siragusa, they were vicious.

Comment

• Patrick76777
                          • Jul 2002

And every game we play we'll hear the guys in the booth say that he weighs at least 40 lbs more then that. and all he idiots listening will just go along with it.
                          Resign our own guys!

Comment

• MDFINFAN
                            • Jun 2003

Originally posted by Patrick76777
                            Let me explain it to you bro. When you have two guys like that, they clog up the middle of the defense. Freeing up the Middle linebacker to make plays all over the field. Note Brian Urlacher the past 2 years with and without big Ted. Huge difference. Throw in TKO roaming around the field and the Bills Suddenly have one of the best Run D’s in the league.

The middle will be clogged and TKO and London will be on the prowl.
                            But Sam has to be in the game to do this, he's winded alot and take plays off, you need an aggressive DT to hold up blockers. Go back to last year and watch Sam. I hope for your D's sake, he changes his ways, but right now, I don't SEE it.

Reach for the stars

Comment

• TypicalBill
                              • Sep 2002

On the defensive side, just about everyone I spoke to from Donahoe on down cited the excellent job Krumrie is doing with big Sam Adams, whose weight is down to the 340 range.

LINK
                              For the latest Bills news, visit the front page www.billszone.com

Comment

Working...
                              X