PDA

View Full Version : is any one still defending this jerk off?

ublinkwescore
11-20-2016, 04:03 PM
I mean seriously. I honestly would have had a better coaching staff in place for this team... because it would NOT HAVE HAD any one with the last name Ryan on it...

feldspar
11-20-2016, 04:12 PM
We didn't win the game?

The defense held them to like less than 30 years in the second half before the Bengals' last drive, too.

Save this **** after we lose a game...we won. Did you not see that we won?

sdbillsfan2
11-20-2016, 04:27 PM
One offensive TD won't beat many team over 500.
A franchise qb with zero tds.
An over paid TE that was almost invisible yet again.
An experienced wr out of retirement that was useless.
And last but not least ....a head coach with 2 weeks to prepare for a sub 500 team relies on the opposition's kicker to lose the game.
I hate what this Pegula has allowed the Ryans and Whaley to do in theae past 2 seasons.

Novacane
11-20-2016, 04:32 PM
Wrecks can beat bad teams. Big deal.

justasportsfan
11-20-2016, 04:48 PM
We didn't win the game?

The defense held them to like less than 30 years in the second half before the Bengals' last drive, too.

Hard to enjoy this ugly win ,when we know looking down long term we're not going anywhere with this coaching staff.

We may not even sniff a playoff when the goal is to won a sb.

Captain gameboy
11-20-2016, 04:50 PM
I'm glad we won the game, but I cannot stand this head coaching regime.
The unfathomable amount of stupid penalties points directly to the "player's coach,"
Can wet through a game without a flag on a senseless special team play or a headbutting or other moronic display of game sense idiocy?

I cannot stand our in the spotlight head coach who has a group that I think is quite talented but repeatedly, and for no apparent purpose, shoots themselves in the foot.

ublinkwescore
11-20-2016, 06:07 PM
If you think this staff will get this team to the playoffs, you need to put the Crack pipe down. Like was stated earlier, we are not going to beat any teams above .500... we simply aren't. He'll I bet Cleveland gets their first win against us.

ublinkwescore
11-20-2016, 06:09 PM
Honestly, I'd be ok with us putting Watkins and Dareus on the trading block along with Mccoy and Taylor. Fire sale, axe the Ryans and get on the phone with Coughlin or Schwartz ' agent ASAP. I'd seriously completely clean house right now. Tank the season and start rebuilding the lines.

Thurmal
11-20-2016, 06:15 PM
Honestly, I'd be ok with us putting Watkins and Dareus on the trading block along with Mccoy and Taylor. Fire sale, axe the Ryans and get on the phone with Coughlin or Schwartz ' agent ASAP. I'd seriously completely clean house right now. Tank the season and start rebuilding the lines.

Rex is not the problem and McCoy is probably the best player we've had since the Super Bowl era. QB problems have crushed us, nothing more. Ever since Bledsoe's miracle half-season in '02, it's been the issue.

trapezeus
11-20-2016, 06:24 PM
Problem is that it starts at the very top with Russ. If you keep him picking regimes with his buddies interfering when convenient, you'll get the same repeated 9-7 season

look at the schedule. They beat jags then lose next two against Oakland and Steelers and wrap up 4 against crappy teams. Not good enough and it's the same continuous result with the same continuous management team at the top.

A rebuild of players and Fo management isnt enough. The meddlers need to go and a seasoned staffneeds to be brought in

justasportsfan
11-20-2016, 06:29 PM
Rex is not the problem .

I agree weve needed a qb sonce Kelly but ots not the qbs fault rhis D suxks and rhe team is not disciplined. Discipline is a voaching problem. Bad scheming is a coaching problem. Bad gameplans is a coaching problem.

Rex needs to fo. Hell never outcoach anyone on a consostent basis. His team tends to beat themselves.

direbills
11-20-2016, 06:44 PM

Yeah Schwartz did so well with Detroit didn't he. And if Coughlin was so good why did the Giants let him go.

justasportsfan
11-20-2016, 07:05 PM
Yeah Schwartz did so well with Detroit didn't he. And if Coughlin was so good why did the Giants let him go.
Im not sold with Schwartz as a HC but everone deserves a 2nd chance like Marv. Rex had his and he ruined a unit which was his so called expertise.

TacklingDummy
11-20-2016, 07:31 PM
Rex is not the problem and McCoy is probably the best player we've had since the Super Bowl era. QB problems have crushed us, nothing more. Ever since Bledsoe's miracle half-season in '02, it's been the issue.

Dime a dozen running backs who can't stay healthy that's paid millions.
I'd rather see Gilliese get the bulk of the attempts at this point and cut McCoy at end of season.

TacklingDummy
11-20-2016, 07:33 PM

The oline is fine. It's the QB that's the problem.

We could use a DT and DE.

kscdogbillsfan1221
11-20-2016, 07:53 PM
Kind of off topic but it feels like we don't run a lot of play action. I think we should do more of that.

HHURRICANE
11-20-2016, 08:08 PM
I didn't realize we had no injuries...

justasportsfan
11-20-2016, 08:12 PM
I didn't realize we had no injuries...excuses. Getting bullied by the fins and owned by Fitz had nothing to do with injuries . Getting outcoached has nothing to do with injuries.

Night Train
11-20-2016, 08:14 PM
I agree weve needed a qb sonce Kelly but ots not the qbs fault rhis D suxks and rhe team is not disciplined. Discipline is a voaching problem. Bad scheming is a coaching problem. Bad gameplans is a coaching problem.

Rex needs to fo. Hell never outcoach anyone on a consostent basis. His team tends to beat themselves.

Your 2nd grade spelling teacher is in cardiac arrest.

Mace
11-20-2016, 08:21 PM
We won, it's better than losing. I've never believed Ryan is worth a crap as an HC, but Marvin Lewis and Co. bumbled a bunch of things worse today, especially clock. There will be better chances to tee off on Ryan for being Ryan than this game.

justasportsfan
11-20-2016, 08:27 PM
Your 2nd grade spelling teacher is in cardiac arrest.

Sorry. posting from my phone with kids jumping all over me like im Andrew Luck

Skooby
11-20-2016, 09:09 PM
We will win next week to extend the agony.

Bill Cody
11-20-2016, 09:34 PM
People keep taking shots at Rex and Tie Rod. It's so unfair. Those two can lead us to the promised land of 8-8 I know it.

WagonCircler
11-20-2016, 10:21 PM
We didn't win the game?

We've lost the season. Again. That's 17 in a row with no playoffs. It's disgusting.

IlluminatusUIUC
11-21-2016, 10:02 AM
We didn't win the game?

If your only exposure to the Bills was from this board, you'd be convinced we were 2-8 and threatening to take the #1 pick off Cleveland. We've had Fire the Coach and Dump the QB threads started since yesterday, and that was after a road win against a team that several posters predicted would crush us by multiple TDs.

Mouldsie
11-21-2016, 01:08 PM
Check out his post game locker room "speech" he sounded like he was having a stroke. Dude is a baffoon