PDA

View Full Version : Dildo throwers banned for life

Mr. Miyagi
11-23-2016, 03:59 PM
I love the comments under the article.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/11/23/bills-catch-ban-sex-toy-throwers/

looks like the Bills aren’t dicking around

Couple of real *****s.

Tom Brady’s mouthpiece

It could’ve been a statuette of Belichick.

WagonCircler
11-23-2016, 04:08 PM
In reference to the other Bills fan news item today, I'm quoting a Facebook friend here, who made me spit coffee all over my keyboard:

"If drinking rum off the ass of a teenager is wrong, then I don't want to be right."

feldspar
11-23-2016, 05:37 PM
I love the comments under the article.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/11/23/bills-catch-ban-sex-toy-throwers/

I like this quote as well:

“Luckily nobody was hurt, none of our players stepped on it and blew their knee out,” Major said...a quote from Bills V.P. of operations.

If you can't gather the humor from that quote, I can't help you.

coastal
11-23-2016, 07:10 PM
Banned for life?

sojnds like the Korean is running the show.

SpikedLemonade
11-23-2016, 07:17 PM
Most of the homers here would have covered up this ugly incident by simply swallowing the evidence.

BillsImpossible
11-23-2016, 07:24 PM
Banned for life?

Seriously?

For throwing a dildo on to the field?

No Fun League is right.

YardRat
11-23-2016, 07:35 PM
And here I thought the league finally nailed Brady with a deserving suspension.

Mace
11-23-2016, 07:37 PM
The soreheads. Could have been an NFL branded dildo like the whammy weenie, but noooooo......

Scumbag College
11-23-2016, 07:57 PM
The Tea Party and Alt Right peeps are right...we are living in a Nanny State. Today you can't throw dildos onto the field. Tomorrow it's no anal beads on the field. Next week, you can't throw a Fleshlight. Our Freedom of Expression and First Amendment is under attack.

Mr. Miyagi
11-23-2016, 08:14 PM
The soreheads. Could have been an NFL branded dildo like the whammy weenie, but noooooo......
NFL branded dildo

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0745/8479/products/s-l500_2c4b25e2-2776-47a8-836f-192b15b21f42.jpeg?v=1451516041

Lucidvizion
11-23-2016, 08:33 PM
I like this quote as well:

“Luckily nobody was hurt, none of our players stepped on it and blew their knee out,” Major said...a quote from Bills V.P. of operations.

If you can't gather the humor from that quote, I can't help you.

Imagine being the guy that had to tell that story about why his NFL career suddenly ended.

feldspar
11-23-2016, 08:41 PM
Imagine being the guy that had to tell that story about why his NFL career suddenly ended.

Easy...

He blew it...

WagonCircler
11-23-2016, 10:53 PM
The Tea Party and Alt Right peeps are right...we are living in a Nanny State. Today you can't throw dildos onto the field. Tomorrow it's no anal beads on the field. Next week, you can't throw a Fleshlight. Our Freedom of Expression and First Amendment is under attack.

This may be the most asinine post in the history of the internet. Most Tea Party members are Libertarians. And this "Alt_right" bull**** is another in a long line of fake media bogeymen.

You leftist whack jobs are the ones telling everybody what to believe, what we're allowed to say. You *******s seek to control every aspect of our lives. And you're so brainwashed that you don't even see that you've become what you claim to hate.

Trump won because of idiots like you.

OpIv37
11-23-2016, 11:39 PM
This may be the most asinine post in the history of the internet. Most Tea Party members are Libertarians. And this "Alt_right" bull**** is another in a long line of fake media bogeymen.

You leftist whack jobs are the ones telling everybody what to believe, what we're allowed to say. You *******s seek to control every aspect of our lives. And you're so brainwashed that you don't even see that you've become what you claim to hate.

Trump won because of idiots like you.
The leftists are telling everyone what to say?

The righties are the ones who lose their **** when someone says "Happy Holidays" instead of "Merry Christmas."

The righties are the ones who want to #boycotthamilton because one cast member expressed real concerns about Trump and Pence's policies.

The righties are the ones with their panties in a bunch because some backup QB won't stand during the song they like.

Be conservative if you want- it's a free country. Just don't delude yourself into thinking the right doesn't try just as hard as the left to control thought and speech.

WagonCircler
11-24-2016, 12:26 AM
The leftists are telling everyone what to say?

The righties are the ones who lose their **** when someone says "Happy Holidays" instead of "Merry Christmas."

The righties are the ones who want to #boycotthamilton because one cast member expressed real concerns about Trump and Pence's policies.

The righties are the ones with their panties in a bunch because some backup QB won't stand during the song they like.

Be conservative if you want- it's a free country. Just don't delude yourself into thinking the right doesn't try just as hard as the left to control thought and speech.

Hahahahaha. You're delusional.

http://nypost.com/2016/10/30/nyu-professor-who-opposed-pc-culture-gets-booted-from-classroom/

This is a perfect microcosm of the left. You're obsession with controlling every thought and every word uttered has caused you to start eating your own.

Political correctness is literally your attempt to limit free speech and thought.

OpIv37
11-24-2016, 12:46 AM
Hahahahaha. You're delusional.

http://nypost.com/2016/10/30/nyu-professor-who-opposed-pc-culture-gets-booted-from-classroom/

This is a perfect microcosm of the left. You're obsession with controlling every thought and every word uttered has caused you to start eating your own.

Political correctness is literally your attempt to limit free speech and thought.

Here's the thing: I didn't say anything politically correct and I didn't identify myself as a "liberal." I never even said your criticism of liberals was invalid. I simply pointed out situations where conservatives do the EXACT SAME THING that you are accusing liberals of, and you immediately labeled me instead of addressing the point.

SpikedLemonade
11-24-2016, 01:07 AM
Here's the thing: I didn't say anything politically correct and I didn't identify myself as a "liberal." I never even said your criticism of liberals was invalid. I simply pointed out situations where conservatives do the EXACT SAME THING that you are accusing liberals of, and you immediately labeled me instead of addressing the point.

There is a reason why we have a political forum and there is a reason why some posters never go there.

Just like we never see cavemen at the ballet or opera.

coastal
11-24-2016, 06:01 AM
Oh please let this be the thread....

:popcorn:

SpikedLemonade
11-24-2016, 06:40 AM
Oh please let this be the thread....

:popcorn:
Then we would really have something to give thanks about eh?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFDXYjH2epU

Night Train
11-24-2016, 06:48 AM
There would be 15 posters left if we booted all the dildo's here.

coastal
11-24-2016, 07:23 AM
I'd be driving the bus with all of the dildos out of here.

Spiked would be strapping in the helmet clad window lickers.

wagon would slapping them in the face once they're harnessed.

As that scary metal arm pulls the doors shut... the stereo begins to screech awake.

https://youtu.be/H-PQeWJ2ZC8

swiper
11-24-2016, 07:47 AM
ROFL @ scrawny drummers with no shirts on.

swiper
11-24-2016, 07:50 AM

Republicans/Conservatives/Tea Party/Libertarians = biggest hypocrites & scumbags on earth. There. I said it. It is fact.

SpikedLemonade
11-24-2016, 09:37 AM

I like dido....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpxt6Fpu8vU

Oh crap you said dildo.

WagonCircler
11-24-2016, 11:13 AM
This year, instead of drinking beer with my Thanksgiving dinner, I'll be drinking delicious liberal tears.

swiper
11-24-2016, 11:15 AM
That's rather salty I hear.

trapezeus
11-25-2016, 09:54 AM
Regarding the on field incident, makes sense that the bills banned one of the most exciting things to happen on the bills field in 16 years. That's par for the course

as for the politics, when you only quote Rupert Murdoch's rags as proof of your correctness, you've lost the battle on truth and accuracy. And I don't get why bigots are so offended to be called bigots when their candidate preyed on the lack of critical thinking in our society. Look at the definition of bigot in the dictionary and then refer to the words out of pence and trumps mouths. There is no conspiracy against bigots. They are what they are. And because people can't put this together, you get people voting against their own self interests.

This new administration is going to live lower and middle class America behind with no skills in a rapidly changing tech driven economy. For those not in the bottom 2/3 of economic class, it will be fine. Especially if you aren't a minority or woman. Being in the top third and not in a preferred status has become exponentially more difficult. Something America has tried to reduce over the last 60 years. Thanks for taking us backwards.

Skooby
11-25-2016, 10:19 AM
I'd think more like 5, 4 of which don't post anymore.

Mike13
11-25-2016, 08:34 PM
In reference to the other Bills fan news item today, I'm quoting a Facebook friend here, who made me spit coffee all over my keyboard:

"If drinking rum off the ass of a teenager is wrong, then I don't want to be right."
I thought the butt chugging thing happened a month ago?

First they came for the dildo throwers and I did not speak out....

OpIv37
11-25-2016, 08:38 PM
Republicans/Conservatives/Tea Party/Libertarians = biggest hypocrites & scumbags on earth. There. I said it. It is fact.

Liberatrians have a few good points. They also tend to accuse liberals of being elitist even as they smugly criticize the opinions of anyone who disagrees with them, right or left.

pmoon6
11-26-2016, 01:49 AM
Regarding the on field incident, makes sense that the bills banned one of the most exciting things to happen on the bills field in 16 years. That's par for the course

as for the politics, when you only quote Rupert Murdoch's rags as proof of your correctness, you've lost the battle on truth and accuracy. And I don't get why bigots are so offended to be called bigots when their candidate preyed on the lack of critical thinking in our society. Look at the definition of bigot in the dictionary and then refer to the words out of pence and trumps mouths. There is no conspiracy against bigots. They are what they are. And because people can't put this together, you get people voting against their own self interests.

This new administration is going to live lower and middle class America behind with no skills in a rapidly changing tech driven economy. For those not in the bottom 2/3 of economic class, it will be fine. Especially if you aren't a minority or woman. Being in the top third and not in a preferred status has become exponentially more difficult. Something America has tried to reduce over the last 60 years. Thanks for taking us backwards.:rofl:

SpikedLemonade
11-26-2016, 03:08 AM
This year, instead of drinking beer with my Thanksgiving dinner, I'll be drinking delicious liberal tears.

Is that what the kids call swallowing a dildo these days?

SpikedLemonade
11-26-2016, 03:09 AM
First they came for the dildo throwers and I did not speak out....

Friggin' brilliant!!!!!!!

YardRat
11-26-2016, 05:13 AM
They didn't even mention dildo catchers, Spiked, so you're still safe.

mdcas22
11-26-2016, 01:56 PM

yep you must be getting a free check or food stamps..

Generalissimus Gibby
11-26-2016, 02:10 PM
And the bad news for Uppy just keeps on coming.

Buddo
11-27-2016, 03:39 AM
Upon hearing that the “thrower” had been identified, the Jets immediately signed them to a two year deal to play quarterback.

That comment had me laughing.

HHURRICANE
11-27-2016, 05:16 AM

This new administration is going to live lower and middle class America behind with no skills in a rapidly changing tech driven economy. For those not in the bottom 2/3 of economic class, it will be fine. Especially if you aren't a minority or woman. Being in the top third and not in a preferred status has become exponentially more difficult. Something America has tried to reduce over the last 60 years. Thanks for taking us backwards.

First off, throwing anything on the field means your a moron and you should be banned for life.

Second, maybe you should come down to reality. They already tried to retrain people for the tech economy and it's been a disaster. There is plenty I don't like about Trump but trying to keep manufacturing jobs in the US and not trying to punish every person who doesn't go to college is fine by me.

jimmifli
11-27-2016, 11:14 AM
Wagon ran away from the politics board with his tail between his legs because he was unable to support his emotional outbursts with sound reasoning. Don't expect it to change.

He'll have a few snipes in this forum until the thread is closed or moved, but he can't control himself well enough to argue like a grownup.

WagonCircler
11-27-2016, 12:24 PM
Wagon ran away from the politics board with his tail between his legs because he was unable to support his emotional outbursts with sound reasoning. Don't expect it to change.

He'll have a few snipes in this forum until the thread is closed or moved, but he can't control himself well enough to argue like a grownup.

No, actually, I work 80 hours a week. When it comes to my tiny bit of free time, I prefer to take Mark Twain's advice on arguing with idiots.

Novacane
11-27-2016, 01:04 PM
Tyrod throws like a dildo. Can they ban him for life?

TacklingDummy
11-27-2016, 01:20 PM
Tyrod throws like a dildo. Can they ban him for life?

Hard and high.

jimmifli
11-27-2016, 03:11 PM
No, actually, I work 80 hours a week.

Sounds awful.

I never understand why people wear it like some kind of badge of honour. If you're working 80 hour weeks past the age of thirty, you've made some bad life choices.

pmoon6
11-27-2016, 04:12 PM
It's lucky BillsZone "Fans" can't walk out on the field. That's a hundred to two hundred dildos all out there at once!!!!

SpikedLemonade
11-28-2016, 05:36 AM
It's lucky BillsZone "Fans" can't walk out on the field. That's a hundred to two hundred dildos all out there at once!!!!

LOL!!!!!