Head to Head: Who has the edge in the Grey Cup?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ticatfan
    The Meathead of Muslims!
    • Jul 2002

Head to Head: Who has the edge in the Grey Cup?

TORONTO — The 15-2-1 Stampeders are the early favourites for Sunday in the eyes of prognosticators, but how does it all break down on paper?

Calgary and Ottawa will kick off the 104th Grey Cup presented by Shaw in less than a week’s time at Toronto’s BMO Field and we’ve got the early look at who’s got the edge and where.

CFL.ca provides a position by position look at the Stampeders and REDBLACKS: More............
    Who has the edge in the 104th Grey Cup? CFL.ca breaks it down ahead of the big game, position by position.

Sunday-6:30 ESPN-2
    Political correctness ( or cancel culture as it is called today) is a doctrine fostered by a delusional ,illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by MSM which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
    Harry S Truman 1941.
  • Ginger Vitis
    • Feb 2009

Re: Head to Head: Who has the edge in the Grey Cup?

Since the late 70s Id say the 1981 Edmonton Eskimos and the 1997 Toronto Argonauts were the 2 best CFL teams of the last 40 years.. 1995 Baltimore Stallions the 3rd best.... If the Stamps blowout the Redblacks in this years Grey Cup they should get consideration for being in the top 10 greatest cfl teams of the last 40 years and possibly 4th or 5th best

Comment

• Mace
      Haha...yeah you think so ?
      • Mar 2013

I can't say anything, Fate has it in for me this year, and if I give an opinion, it will come out opposite. I already pulled the "spiteful Fate will fall for the opposite opinion" trick with the Bills/Bengals game, so Fate will be on guard for potential ruse this time.

It will be a game where points will be scored, and yards gained though, let me tell you. Will certainly be a penalty in there too.

Comment

• sudzy
        • Apr 2013

Refresh my memory. What is the Grey Cup for, again? Curling?

Comment

• Ginger Vitis
          • Feb 2009

Greatest upset in grey cup history

Comment

• ticatfan
            The Meathead of Muslims!
            • Jul 2002

Maybe one of the greatest Grey Cups played.
            Political correctness ( or cancel culture as it is called today) is a doctrine fostered by a delusional ,illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by MSM which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
            Harry S Truman 1941.

Comment

Working...
            X