• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mace
    Haha...yeah you think so ?
    • Mar 2013

TBN : Great Kyle Williams chat

I was getting annoyed with him years ago, for not being what "I" thought he should be as a DT, then started paying attention. Have come to appreciate him immensely. It's a long but satisfying read, imho.

I was really lucky to have been put into a situation like that, and I also was willing to buy in and go down that road to say, "You know what? I'm going to work as hard as I can today, and then I'm going get up tomorrow and do it again." Then I woke up three years later as a senior in high school with tons of scholarship offers. Then I was able to go play in college, and it was the same thing, approaching it as, "Every day I have a chance to get better and compete and better myself and do my best." Then I woke up four years later, and they're talking about the NFL. Then I got to Buffalo. I was happy to be here, happy to have an opportunity to compete. Same process. Now it's 11 years later.
  • Ingtar33
    Dances With Buffaloes
    • Sep 2002

Re: TBN : Great Kyle Williams chat

great article, thanks for the link
    My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

Working...
    X