• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mace
    Haha...yeah you think so ?
    • Mar 2013

TBN : Great Kyle Williams chat

I was getting annoyed with him years ago, for not being what "I" thought he should be as a DT, then started paying attention. Have come to appreciate him immensely. It's a long but satisfying read, imho.

I was really lucky to have been put into a situation like that, and I also was willing to buy in and go down that road to say, "You know what? I'm going to work as hard as I can today, and then I'm going get up tomorrow and do it again." Then I woke up three years later as a senior in high school with tons of scholarship offers. Then I was able to go play in college, and it was the same thing, approaching it as, "Every day I have a chance to get better and compete and better myself and do my best." Then I woke up four years later, and they're talking about the NFL. Then I got to Buffalo. I was happy to be here, happy to have an opportunity to compete. Same process. Now it's 11 years later.
    By most measurements, Kyle Williams wasn’t supposed to make it this far. His size was a problem for NFL scouts. LSU listed him at 6-foot-2 and 295 pounds. Colleges have
  • Ingtar33
    Dances With Buffaloes
    • Sep 2002

Re: TBN : Great Kyle Williams chat

great article, thanks for the link
    My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

Working...
    X