PDA

View Full Version : TBN : Great Kyle Williams chat

Mace
11-26-2016, 08:12 PM
I was getting annoyed with him years ago, for not being what "I" thought he should be as a DT, then started paying attention. Have come to appreciate him immensely. It's a long but satisfying read, imho.

I was really lucky to have been put into a situation like that, and I also was willing to buy in and go down that road to say, "You know what? I'm going to work as hard as I can today, and then I'm going get up tomorrow and do it again." Then I woke up three years later as a senior in high school with tons of scholarship offers. Then I was able to go play in college, and it was the same thing, approaching it as, "Every day I have a chance to get better and compete and better myself and do my best." Then I woke up four years later, and they're talking about the NFL. Then I got to Buffalo. I was happy to be here, happy to have an opportunity to compete. Same process. Now it's 11 years later.

http://buffalonews.com/2016/11/25/11-years-nfl-career-kyle-williams-continues-defy-outside-expectations/

Ingtar33
11-27-2016, 01:58 PM
great article, thanks for the link