We beat a 2 win team (YAY), so let's ask some real questions here...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Skooby
    Skoobasaurus-Rex
    • Oct 2011

We beat a 2 win team (YAY), so let's ask some real questions here...

Isn't Rex supposed to be some defensive genius ?? We have really sucked at pass defense and our team has been getting run on quite a bit lately for decent gains.

Can Tyrod simply either throw the ball away or tuck and run ?? He's dancing in lava back there.
  • YardRat
    Well, lookie here...
    • Dec 2004

Re: We beat a 2 win team (YAY), so let's ask some real questions here...

We've been somewhat fortunate the last two weeks, if Green and Ivory don't go down early with injuries we might be having a different conversation.
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• SpikedLemonade
      • Jun 2024

Originally posted by YardRat View Post
      We've been somewhat fortunate the last two weeks, if Green and Ivory don't go down early with injuries we might be having a different conversation.
      Exactly!

Rex is an idiot. He has not come up with a new defensive idea since he got the idea to let Ray Lewis do what he wants out there a decade and a half ago.

Comment

• BillsOwnAll
        My IQ Test results came back negative
        • Oct 2002

If bills don't have injuries I'd bet they'd be a better team too.

Comment

• coastal
          Legendary Zoner
          • Mar 2005

What's next?

the clock swings from 5:59 to 6:00 and the same annoying music plays again and again.

Comment

• SpikedLemonade
            • Jun 2024

Originally posted by coastal View Post
            What's next?

the clock swings from 5:59 to 6:00 and the same annoying music plays again and again.

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
              Skoobasaurus-Rex
              • Oct 2011

Originally posted by YardRat View Post
              I think it's quite possible it goes either way but Rex isn't looking that brilliant at the moment.

Comment

• sdbillsfan2
                • Apr 2005

When was the last time Rex won a game against a team over 500 ? ( not counting NE with a 3rd string Qb and a bad thumb)
                Last edited by sdbillsfan2; 11-28-2016, 08:40 AM.

" I'd try to see things from your point of view but..........there's only room up your a** for one head ! "

Comment

• Victor7
                  • Jul 2013

Barely beating the Jags is concerning. We should've taken them SF style. That's how you handle a bad team, not barely squeaking by with officiating help and their running back getting hurt. Rex is freaking moron.

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
                    Pinkerton's son
                    • Feb 2006

2 Things
                    - The Jags aren't as bad as their record IMO
                    - You cannot use the injury excuse for other teams (we barely beat them despite them not having players X, Y and Z) and not take into account our own injuries.

This being said, I am thoroughly unimpressed with Rex's defense. Check out what Schwartz is doing in Philly and it really makes me wish we still had him, he has had success on D nearly everywhere (as a D-coordinator at least), regardless of personnel.

Comment

• Ed
                      Dude
                      • Sep 2002

I think Rex relies a lot on having good safeties, and right now we don't have any.

Comment

• WagonCircler
                        Escaped Convict
                        • Jul 2002

For once, the Bills won BECAUSE of the Refs, rather than in spite of them.

There was a game changing fumble call that the refs blew.

Comment

• djjimkelly
                          • Apr 2003

to add to we beat a 2 win team.

i'm calling it right now the browns will beat the bengals to get their only win in 2016.

that will put bengals win in perspective. i know they were healthy when we played them. for a play

Comment

• djjimkelly
                            • Apr 2003

Originally posted by WagonCircler View Post
                            For once, the Bills won BECAUSE of the Refs, rather than in spite of them.

There was a game changing fumble call that the refs blew.
                            i wish we got that vs a real team like 3 games ago vs seattle.

but we needed that luck. next time ill take it vs a 500+ team

Comment

• Novacane
                              • Jul 2002

Oakland is going to expose Rex for the fool we all know he is.

Comment

Working...
                              X