• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ticatfan
    The Meathead of Muslims!
    • Jul 2002

GC104: Ottawa 39, Calgary 33 (OT)

The REDBLACKS gave the City of Ottawa its first professional football championship in 40 years after defeating the Calgary Stampeders in the 104th Grey Cup presented by Shaw.
    Political correctness ( or cancel culture as it is called today) is a doctrine fostered by a delusional ,illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by MSM which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
    Harry S Truman 1941.
  • Mace
    Haha...yeah you think so ?
    • Mar 2013

Re: GC104: Ottawa 39, Calgary 33 (OT)

Loved it. Wanted them to win last year, and this is repayment. So much for the flashier overwhelming choice putting them down this time.

Hail to the Redblacks !

Comment

• feldspar
      • Mar 2007

Game went into overtime, eh? I'm not a fan of the CFL, but I may have watched this game had I knew it would be tight. Sounds like it was a good game? I could get sucked in...

Redblacks is such a racist name, though.

Comment

• ticatfan
        The Meathead of Muslims!
        • Jul 2002

The GC puts the super bowl to shame. And I have not heard any the plaid people complaining about the name. :)
        Last edited by ticatfan; 11-29-2016, 02:34 PM.
        Political correctness ( or cancel culture as it is called today) is a doctrine fostered by a delusional ,illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by MSM which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
        Harry S Truman 1941.

Comment

Working...
        X