PDA

View Full Version : Hammer The Nfc East

HAMMER
07-28-2003, 03:14 PM
I have heard very little about the fact that we get to play all three teams that took us down in Super Bowls this year. Relish the thought of sweet retribution, let's sweep these BUMS. The toughest game of the three appears to be the Giants game in NJ. I love this scenario, I am willing to bet old Ralph will have some words of "encouragement" for the staff. I am particularly interested in whacking the Cowboys and pissing J. Jones off. Ah, the childish revenge minded fan, fun isn't it.:pow:

Pride
07-28-2003, 03:15 PM
Wouldnt it be even more fitting to win the SB this year while defeating all of them on the path to it?

Could make for a storybook season

Dozerdog
07-28-2003, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by HAMMER
I have heard very little about the fact that we get to play all three teams that took us down in Super Bowls this year. Relish the thought of sweet retribution, let's sweep these BUMS. The toughest game of the three appears to be the Giants game in NJ. I love this scenario, I am willing to bet old Ralph will have some words of "encouragement" for the staff. I am particularly interested in whacking the Cowboys and pissing J. Jones off. Ah, the childish revenge minded fan, fun isn't it.:pow:

Actually, in 1993 we played the three teams that beat us in the super bowl the previous seasons and defeated all of them.

WG
07-28-2003, 03:29 PM
Welcome to the BZ boards HAMMER!!!

I don't think that Levy was a good crunchtime coach. That's a large part of it. The absolute perfect example that will prove that is halftime of the 30-13 Dallas loss. For anyone possessing the video tape, just look at the way the players on the two teams emerged from the tunnel!

It's sad! For the Boys it looked as if the entire team has just had 5 espressos! For us, it looked as if everyone was just waking up from a nap!

Who knows! May have been if Marv was in there reading Emerson to them!

G. Host
07-28-2003, 03:33 PM
Marv was not a real hands on coach - it is how we got to playoffs and Superbowls.

The_Philster
07-28-2003, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by Dozerdog
Actually, in 1993 we played the three teams that beat us in the super bowl the previous seasons and defeated all of them.

That we did. :D I was in Air Force Basic training through much of that season and one of the letters helmetguy sent me was to tell me that BILLS stood for
Boy
I
Love
Lumping
Super Bowl Champs
:D