PDA

View Full Version : Game balls and Goats

Novacane
12-04-2016, 06:19 PM
Balls McCoy and Gillislee. We're wasting their talents.

Goats.

Tyrod........... We'll never be anything better than average if he stays.

Rex.............. We'll never be anything better than average if he stays.

Schmidt. They'd of scored anyway but His **** punts made Oaklands job easier

TacklingDummy
12-04-2016, 06:22 PM
Balls

1) Oline: did excellent job pass and run blocking.

2) Kyle Williams

3) Gillisee

Goats

1) Tyrod

2) Tyrod

3) Tyrod

justasportsfan
12-04-2016, 06:23 PM
Gameballs
Shady and Gillislee

Goats:
Shady and Gillislee because they canr play qb

Luisito23
12-04-2016, 06:23 PM
I'd like to throw a goat right at Taylor's balls.

YardRat
12-04-2016, 06:32 PM
Balls McCoy and Gillislee. We're wasting their talents.

Goats.

Tyrod........... We'll never be anything better than average if he stays.

Rex.............. We'll never be anything better than average if he stays.

Schmidt. They'd of scored anyway but His **** punts made Oaklands job easier

I second that emotion.

kingJofNYC
12-04-2016, 06:34 PM
DL are goats, we've thrown tons of $ and assets into the position and couldn't touch Carr today.

Shaq Lawson is so ****ing stiff, kid has zero bend or explosion, he couldn't do **** today. I like his hand usage, but that's all he has, that kid hasn't showed me much. 16 draft looks ****ing terrible. On the flip side 15 draft looked great last year,

Mace
12-04-2016, 06:48 PM
Balls :
-Spiked for actually going there to experience this game.
-Gillislee and McCoy, they do great work.
-Colton Schmidt, oh he punts, and you need a punter who punts.
-Dan Carpenter, 3 for 3 on xp's, and a field goal. His kickoffs looked just fine to me too.

Goats :
-Jordan Gay for obviously tanking to get away from this team, his leadership and commanding presence clearly left the squad lost like a pre-school class in Mordor when Sauron was cranky.
-Ryan's defensive genius. He loaded his staff and team with Ryan guys for his vision though his eyes are always closed and he's not seeing the same league behind his eyelids that everyone else does.
-Anthony Lynn for being incapable of hurry up offense and short timing routes on a team with backs that can catch very well. If you want a smallball passing offense at least use it properly.
-Russ Brandon, for his vile, insidious, all-encompassing tendrils of rotting pox infusing every damp, dank moldering crevice of this wretched organization infused with his malicious venom that creeps rancid from the festering pustules coating the abominable corpse of this forsaken team. (That one was for Fo Sho).

paladin warrior
12-04-2016, 07:01 PM
Tyrod
Colton S
Rex
Doug W
Russ

OpIv37
12-04-2016, 07:01 PM
Game balls: McCoy and Gilleslee.

Goats: Taylor, pass rush, DB's, Rex.

I'll throw the refs in as goats. We were getting mugged with no calls, but it doesn't explain 27 unanswered.

IlluminatusUIUC
12-04-2016, 07:18 PM
The run game was on point today, the OL was mauling. There was even a Kujo sighting. Goats for everyone else.

coastal
12-04-2016, 08:18 PM
Balls: me for not watching one game this season.

goats: every Bills fan that continues to support this fraud of an organization year in and year out. #parkinglotalcoholism

Turf
12-04-2016, 09:12 PM
It would be nice if we had a defense. Nice move bringing in Rob Ryan. Yeah, that helped a lot.

jimmifli
12-05-2016, 12:33 AM
When is the Rexit referendum?

YardRat
12-05-2016, 06:14 AM
Balls: me for not watching one game this season.

Was that the condition of an agreement you made with Blondie before the season so you could get yours back from her in time for Christmas?

Skooby
12-05-2016, 06:24 AM
Balls: Justin Hunter made plays when targeted

Goats: Tyrod failed pass attempts to Sammy Watkins on ~every 3rd down, way to keep them guessing boys. (8-9 times).