PDA

View Full Version : Final Thoughts.

Mr. Cynical
12-04-2016, 06:19 PM
1. Clearly showed TT is not the answer in any way. Do not sign him for anything but a backup.

2. Clearly showed that not only is the team undisciplined, but is also not able to overcome adversity. This is on Rex and Rob as the coaches. They should be shown the door after this season.

3. Whaley is typically berated for his big time misses (EJ most notably, and Sammy around the bend), and even though he's made some good picks/trades, I'm at the point that he may as well be shown the door as well.

4. Fire Russ. (no explanation needed)

5. Hire a GREAT GM / President in the offseason, pay them the BIG dollars, and let the healing and rebuilding begin in earnest.

If Pegula does this, I think we could see a real team by the 2020 season. Otherwise, may as well put RIP on your jerseys cause this team will never get better.

That's all Folks!

Novacane
12-04-2016, 06:23 PM
They will most likely all be back. The 3 stooges may try and blame it all on Tyrod and dump him.

Mace
12-04-2016, 06:27 PM
I still can't grasp why they can't run a hurry up offense with a sense of urgency. It seems like common sense, if you can tire a team out like Oakland did a few times, they get more vulnerable to running plays.

It seems impossible to me that they can't run fast timing routes or hustle nearly 2 years into this offense.

colin
12-04-2016, 06:59 PM
Yup, team is over planned and over specialized so they are limited and inflexible during games, but also aren't actually good.

McCoy, kwilli, a williams, richie, wood, gilmore, woods are all top players but are hurt, old, or leaving.

Clay is a total waste. Our roster kinda sucks and it looks bad

WagonCircler
12-04-2016, 07:19 PM
I still can't grasp why they can't run a hurry up offense with a sense of urgency. It seems like common sense, if you can tire a team out like Oakland did a few times, they get more vulnerable to running plays.

It seems impossible to me that they can't run fast timing routes or hustle nearly 2 years into this offense.

They have tiny brains.

ryjam282
12-04-2016, 07:30 PM
This is just crazy. Always getting severely out coached after halftime. I feel bad for McCoy. He's a solid player and just wasting away here. He continues to produce but TT can't do anything by hisself. Ugh, I hate watching a 4pm worthless game. What a waste. Lol

trapezeus
12-04-2016, 08:00 PM
If they don't do 4, they shouldn't do the other items. This is all on Brandon over the years. If you keep him, you'll keep getting the same results

Historian
12-05-2016, 05:08 AM
Agreed.

Unless the Pegulas clean up the front office, expect more of the same.

And if they can Rex and his dimwitted brother, past history tells us that they will only hire some retread piece of garbage who can barely muster four wins.

Its a lose/lose situation for the fans either way.