PDA

View Full Version : Tyrod sucks

BertSquirtgum
12-04-2016, 10:15 PM
He's so bad. Why can't Rex see it?

Crisis
12-04-2016, 10:40 PM
He probably does. But then he looks at the bench and realizes EJ is his alternative.

BertSquirtgum
12-05-2016, 12:38 AM
EJ is better than him.

ticatfan
12-05-2016, 10:20 AM
I have been backing Taylor because I thought I seen something in him. I was so wrong.

Bill Cody
12-05-2016, 10:34 AM
It's too bad because he knows what to do, makes a lot of good decisions and he's a great athlete. He's just too short and too inaccurate to throw the way he needs to.

Yasgur's Farm
12-05-2016, 10:37 AM
Pegula would be insane to OK his kick in bonus... Back to the drawing board.

Mahdi
12-05-2016, 10:42 AM
EJ is better than him.

I actually want to see what EJ can do.

He was bad against Jacksonville in the first half but he actually brought the Bills back with great throws down the field. I think he would improve our pass game some.

Yasgur's Farm
12-05-2016, 10:49 AM

He was bad against Jacksonville in the first half but he actually brought the Bills back with great throws down the field. I think he would improve our pass game some.And could be re-signed for a song... Until we find "THE GUY"

Scumbag College
12-05-2016, 10:56 AM
Tyrod should start this week against Pitt since the Bills are technically still in the playoff hunt. If the Bills win on Sunday, then it's Tyrod starting until they are mathematically eliminated.

If it's a loss on Sunday against Pitt, I say we kick the tires on EJ and Cardale for the final three games. It pains me to say that, since I really like what Tyrod brings as far as running, escape-ability, and the long ball.

trapezeus
12-05-2016, 11:08 AM
I don't think TT is going any further than this, but I really don't see what options the bills have. per usual they've been short sighted with the most important position on the field. EJ is gone and rightfully so next year. cardale is not ready (and from what I heard from someone who is close to the bills, he isn't much of a student of the game, which is awful for a QB). If you don't bring back TT, you are throwing Cardale into the fire for another 6-8 win season, or you are throwing whoever you draft in 2017 and we currently are too high to take anyone and there are no real "can't miss picks".

presuming the bills try to sell this show again because "we were injured", you'll have the same scouting staff that hasn't found a qb with a coach who has no eye for qb.

personally, if I owned the team, because the team wasn't able to succeed with this qb, now is the time to do the management overhaul. give the new guy a chance to pick a new qb and ride with TT one more year., he can select two qbs in back to back years to move us on from this. if you keep the status quo and pick a new management team/coach the following year, you'll have used one of his bullets and reduced the appeal of taking the job.

djjimkelly
12-05-2016, 11:32 AM
It's too bad because he knows what to do, makes a lot of good decisions and he's a great athlete. He's just too short and too inaccurate to throw the way he needs to.

u just described me lol

5'11 215 built like a LB from the 90's cant throw but i know the game ! lol

ticatfan
12-05-2016, 11:32 AM
He does take to much time. I seen him throw a bad one yesterday when all he had to do was dump it out front and would have got some yrds. A little deer in the head lite thingy.

djjimkelly
12-05-2016, 11:35 AM

He was bad against Jacksonville in the first half but he actually brought the Bills back with great throws down the field. I think he would improve our pass game some.

it would be a drastic improvement

in fact id take 1 brutal EJ INT a game so i could see the rest.

he actually uses the whole field

i think about 2015 preseason EJ looked awesome.

i dont think hes the answer but its better the tyrod

Pinkerton Security
12-05-2016, 11:39 AM
GUYS - we get it, Tyrod was crap yesterday. Please don't resort to "oh we should totally start EJ!!!". Thats just desperation kicking in. I'm fine with letting Tyrod walk, after the year but we arent better with EJ on the field, let alone "drastically" better. Thats a joke.

Joe Fo Sho
12-05-2016, 11:40 AM
He's the best QB that Rex has ever had.

Pinkerton Security
12-05-2016, 11:41 AM

"Uses the whole field"

Is there some other EJ on the team I'm not aware of? This guy can't complete a pass more than 10 yards down the field, yet now he "uses the whole field"???

djjimkelly
12-05-2016, 12:02 PM
"Uses the whole field"

Is there some other EJ on the team I'm not aware of? This guy can't complete a pass more than 10 yards down the field, yet now he "uses the whole field"???

i just think of the jags game ok he had those couple freak minutes but the rest was a real nfl attack. preseason yes its ups DBs its also ups wr and lineman the throws are still the same.

as a passer he is light years ahead of tryrod

feldspar
12-05-2016, 12:04 PM
He's the best QB that Rex has ever had.

Ha, I believe you are correct about that.

The Jokeman
12-05-2016, 12:08 PM

It would never work but love to see EJ put in as our 4th quarter QB as one thing is when games were on the line at least EJ had a few clutch moments.

WagonCircler
12-05-2016, 12:16 PM
i just think of the jags game ok he had those couple freak minutes but the rest was a real nfl attack. preseason yes its ups DBs its also ups wr and lineman the throws are still the same.

as a passer he is light years ahead of tryrod

The rose colored glasses regarding EJ are hilarious.

You'd think he was Joe Montana, except for one tiny misstep against Jacksonville.

The reality is, EJ was, and is, horrendously, incurably inaccurate, and has just as much trouble identifying open receivers and analyzing defenses as Tyrod does.

There's a reason Kyle Orton was pried from his retirement couch a few years ago.

Tyrod is terrible. EJ is even worse.

Lucidvizion
12-05-2016, 03:18 PM
"Uses the whole field"

Maybe he considers outside of the sidelines part of the field?