PDA

View Full Version : Our key problems were exposed in a big way

Buffalogic
12-05-2016, 07:52 AM
Our safeties are abysmal and they have been since Byrd's great season. Graham is the best we have and he's below average. Both safety positions need a complete overhaul.

Tyrod must go. It's pretty obvious we would have a much better offense with a real qb. Taylor is not a real qb. We're wasting incredible talent at the rb position. Our star receiver is open on every play, but Tyrod doesn't see him. When he does see him, the pass is so brutally inaccurate it's uncatchable by anyone, even the defense. I can't blame Sammy for milking the injury to avoid playing with this scrub of a qb. He was laughing noticeably all game at how horrible the passes directed to him were. And so was I. I'd rather have Romo for six games than to watch Tyrod all year again.

Rex needs to be fired. His defense is not relevant. It's antiquated and ineffective. We can't hold a lead for ****. They cannot slow an opponent to allow us to come from behind. I don't think we sacked Carr once. The jags were scoring on us at will. He can't make adjustments. He is married to Tyrod and both are not good enough.

We should pursue Cousins in the offseason if the Redskins are stupid enough to let him hit free agency. I'd take a any combination of Romo/Glennon/Cardale over Tyrod as well. We can't win with Rex and Tyrod. It's painfully obvious and I really hope we don't waste another year confirming what we already know.

OpIv37
12-05-2016, 07:57 AM
I don't think there is any chance whatsoever that Cousins hits FA. The Redskins' QB woes have been almost as bad as ours.

Hell even when they won SB's they did using average QB's on the strength of running and D. I can't imagine they let him go.

The Jokeman
12-05-2016, 08:01 AM
Our safeties are abysmal and they have been since Byrd's great season. Graham is the best we have and he's below average. Both safety positions need a complete overhaul.

Tyrod must go. It's pretty obvious we would have a much better offense with a real qb. Taylor is not a real qb. We're wasting incredible talent at the rb position. Our star receiver is open on every play, but Tyrod doesn't see him. When he does see him, the pass is so brutally inaccurate it's uncatchable by anyone, even the defense. I can't blame Sammy for milking the injury to avoid playing with this scrub of a qb. He was laughing noticeably all game at how horrible the passes directed to him were. And so was I. I'd rather have Romo for six games than to watch Tyrod all year again.

Rex needs to be fired. His defense is not relevant. It's antiquated and ineffective. We can't hold a lead for ****. They cannot slow an opponent to allow us to come from behind. I don't think we sacked Carr once. The jags were scoring on us at will. He can't make adjustments. He is married to Tyrod and both are not good enough.

We should pursue Cousins in the offseason if the Redskins are stupid enough to let him hit free agency. I'd take a any combination of Romo/Glennon/Cardale over Tyrod as well. We can't win with Rex and Tyrod. It's painfully obvious and I really hope we don't waste another year confirming what we already know.

Cousins isn't going anywhere. Glennon is horrible. Romo is too fragile at this point in his career. I say draft a QB with one of our 1st three picks, add a veteran QB and have them compete with Cardale in camp for the starting job and let the best man win. Hopefully we can make the veteran our backup and Cardale and/or QB X our 3rd stringer to further develop.

trapezeus
12-05-2016, 08:23 AM
the raiders game exposed what we probably knew from the bengals and jags game. its just in those two games,t he team's productive players, in AJ green and Chris ivory, got hurt. ths is a bully of a team. they beat up on the weak and scatter when the tough kids show up.

stuckincincy
12-05-2016, 08:41 AM
...Our safeties are abysmal and they have been since Byrd's great season. Graham is the best we have and he's below average. Both safety positions need a complete overhaul.

...We should pursue Cousins in the offseason if the Redskins are stupid enough to let him hit free agency. I'd take a any combination of Romo/Glennon/Cardale over Tyrod as well. We can't win with Rex and Tyrod. It's painfully obvious and I really hope we don't waste another year confirming what we already know.

Easier said than done - safeties are a hot commodity the past few years.

Regarding QB, I wonder if CIN's McCarron might be on the trading block. His rookie deal runs out next season.

Buffalogic
12-05-2016, 09:16 AM
We have beat one team with a winning record. The pats with a third string qb. We have one 4th quarter comeback, versus the Jags, a two win team. If that doesn't tell you all you need to know about Tyrod and Rex, nothing will.