PDA

View Full Version : Siggghhh! :/ As much as I hate to say it, Tyrod Taylor and Rex's O philosophy.....

blackonyx89
12-05-2016, 12:57 PM
It's simply not working! The main problem Rex has is the the fact his greatest flaw and blind spot as a coach is that he, along with the Jets and Bills organizations have no desire to get a bonafide QB that's consistent and put the team in the playoff hunt. As much as I like Tyrod, he's not getting the job done and is a decent backup and not a starter. When a QB doesn't have the ability to put a team on his back and carry his team when the need him and fails, he shouldn't be a starter. As far as T-Mobile, I think it's time to disconnect his service and go to Boost Mobile ( a QB who can boost offensive output), who can throw the ball accurately and will a team to victory.
My biggest fear is that even if the Bills get a higher caliber QB, Rex wouldn't know what to do with him because he's stuck in establishing the run and handcuffing the QB and it's going to be same, tired story again with his "Build a Bully" excuses and the playoff drought continues. Ideally I don't want him back, but I think the Pegulas are going to pull a Jeff Fisher and give him one more year. Ugh!!!

YardRat
12-05-2016, 05:13 PM
It's Wrecks' MO. Over-conservative offense, just don't **** up too badly, and rely on defense to bail you out. Unfortunately, 'the genius' isn't exactly that and his defenses end up getting torched.

justasportsfan
12-05-2016, 05:24 PM
Run the ball and keep the opponents offense off the field.

It almost worked to perfection yesterday. Problem in , Rex's D unit , the one hes a genius of could not stop Carr. Once the bills were behind , running the ball is not the way to catch up and his qb is a below average passer.

SpikedLemonade
12-05-2016, 06:42 PM
Rex has no O philosophy.

He does not understand O and let's his OC completely run the show.

As to ex's D philosophy, Rex has not had an original D scheme thought since he got the idea of playing Ray Lewis would be a good idea.

Rex is a fraud.

Mace
12-05-2016, 07:52 PM
Rex has no O philosophy.

He does not understand O and let's his OC completely run the show.

As to ex's D philosophy, Rex has not had an original D scheme thought since he got the idea of playing Ray Lewis would be a good idea.

Rex is a fraud.

That's the thing, he has an offensive concept and tolls with teams and staff to make a philosophy of how to do it. You can see Lynn trying to pass more, and trying to set up the favored run with passing, but we're incapable because the team was built to a concept.

"I want to run guys !".....ok.....how ? "Just run ! It will be great !"

Then make other people come up with a philosophy how to do it.

I'm back to thinking his defense has been solved. We're the only one that runs it now. There's a reason for that. A defensive genius would adapt. We don't have one though.

SpikedLemonade
12-06-2016, 04:36 PM
I'm back to thinking his defense has been solved. We're the only one that runs it now. There's a reason for that. A defensive genius would adapt. We don't have one though.

No we don't.

IlluminatusUIUC
12-08-2016, 12:38 PM
Rex has no O philosophy.

He absolutely does. He wants the offense to eat clock and not put his D in bad situations. Some coaches are perfectly cool with a QB who goes out there and throws 20 picks, so long as he gets 35 TDs, but that is not Rex whatsoever.