The Bills Are Going To Draft A Quarterback in 2017, Who Do You Like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsImpossible
    • Mar 2013

The Bills Are Going To Draft A Quarterback in 2017, Who Do You Like?

Regardless of how the season finishes, the Bills are going to draft a QB next year.

Even if the Bills finish 10-6 and make or fail to make the playoffs, they're drafting a QB.

Dak Prescott has set a new standard when it comes to drafting quarterbacks.

I'm going to eliminate any QB that is not at least 6'3.

DeShone Kizer - 6'4 230 lbs

ESPN has the full 2024 Notre Dame Fighting Irish Regular Season NCAAF schedule. Includes game times, TV listings and ticket information for all Fighting Irish games.

Mitch Trubisky - 6'3 220 lbs

ESPN has the full 2024 North Carolina Tar Heels Regular Season NCAAF schedule. Includes game times, TV listings and ticket information for all Tar Heels games.

Davis Webb - 6'5 230 lbs

ESPN has the full 2024 California Golden Bears Regular Season NCAAF schedule. Includes game times, TV listings and ticket information for all Golden Bears games.

Pat Mahomes - 6'3 219 lbs

ESPN has the full 2024 Texas Tech Red Raiders Regular Season NCAAF schedule. Includes game times, TV listings and ticket information for all Red Raiders games.

Mason Rudolph - 6'5 235 lbs

ESPN has the full 2024 Oklahoma State Cowboys Regular Season NCAAF schedule. Includes game times, TV listings and ticket information for all Cowboys games.

I'd happily draft Mason Rudolph in the 3rd round.
  • Mace
    Haha...yeah you think so ?
    • Mar 2013

Re: The Bills Are Going To Draft A Quarterback in 2017, Who Do You Like?

Doesn't matter we'll ruin him anyway.

I like Duke Hammersmith from Fordham CC of New West Dakota who I just made up, at 6'5" 225 with a rocket arm who runs like the wind while dating more awesome looking starlets than you can imagine while spurning them for football which he lives and breathes, repeatedly studying every football offense known to man and punching out anyone who doesn't share his passion for the game, including multiple MMA fighters, Nick Saban at a meet and greet, and several demons from the gates of hell that he threw back in a perfect spiral through the gateway mistakenly invoked during an insane blood ritual as he fiercely attempted to gain an advantage over his next opponent, breathing frost that turned into molten flame in his wrath while pursuing his lifelong dream of playing for a crap team that dreams of a QB but has a suburb called Cheektowaga because he likes the sound of it.

Comment

• BillsImpossible
      • Mar 2013

Holy run on sentence, Mace.

Comment

• Mace
        • Mar 2013

Originally posted by BillsImpossible View Post
        Holy run on sentence, Mace.
        I worked really hard on that one for everyone, which is quality entertainment for your money. I'm here for you people.

Comment

• Mace
          • Mar 2013

I'd have more to say but that sentence took a lot out of me, man.

Comment

• WagonCircler
            Escaped Convict
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mace View Post
            I'd have more to say but that sentence took a lot out of me, man.
            Here Mace,

Last edited by WagonCircler; 12-05-2016, 10:58 PM.

Comment

• POTLAND PSILBYLO
              Asst to Dean Vernon Wormer
              • Nov 2012

Originally posted by Mace View Post
              Doesn't matter we'll ruin him anyway.

I like Duke Hammersmith from Fordham CC of New West Dakota who I just made up, at 6'5" 225 with a rocket arm who runs like the wind while dating more awesome looking starlets than you can imagine while spurning them for football which he lives and breathes, repeatedly studying every football offense known to man and punching out anyone who doesn't share his passion for the game, including multiple MMA fighters, Nick Saban at a meet and greet, and several demons from the gates of hell that he threw back in a perfect spiral through the gateway mistakenly invoked during an insane blood ritual as he fiercely attempted to gain an advantage over his next opponent, breathing frost that turned into molten flame in his wrath while pursuing his lifelong dream of playing for a crap team that dreams of a QB but has a suburb called Cheektowaga because he likes the sound of it.
              I want to **** her

Comment

• The Jokeman
                • Dec 2003

It's Christmas time so how can you not like Rudolph? Seriously though he's my favorite but intrigued by the Notre Dame kid bit he might be gone by the we pick in the 1st.

Comment

• Yasgur's Farm
                  • Feb 2005

I asked an avid ND fan about DeShone Kizor... Here's his reply...
                  Physically he is a "perfect" NFL QB. Inconsistent at times and average "zone/read" QB. I am pretty sure he will go to the 49ers as the second pick - they need a QB even more than the Bills do! Worse case, he will go to da Bears at #3 or so. Little chance he will be available by the time the Bills pick (14-16?).

Comment

• justasportsfan
                    • Jul 2002

Stop asking who we want when we're drafting Chad Kelly.
                    Last edited by justasportsfan; 12-06-2016, 10:44 AM.
                    sacrifice1
                    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• The Jokeman
                      • Dec 2003

Originally posted by justasportsfan View Post
                      Stop asking who we want when we're drafting Chip Kelly.
                      I didn't know the 49ers HC was draft eligible.

Comment

• Yasgur's Farm
                        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by justasportsfan View Post
                        Stop asking who we want when we're drafting Chip Kelly.
                        Uhmmmm... It's Chad.

Comment

• Yasgur's Farm
                          • Feb 2005

Davis Webb is not 6'-5"... He's 6'-3".
                          Hall of Football is owned and operated by The Sports Xchange (TSX) which has provided news, analysis and research for fans and professionals since 1987.

Comment

• OpIv37
                            Acid Douching Asswipe
                            • Sep 2002

I'm a Notre Dame fan and I like Kizer but I don't know that he's ready for the NFL yet. He misses reads and doesn't feel pressure well.
                            MiKiDo Facebook
                            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• justasportsfan
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Yasgur's Farm View Post
                              Uhmmmm... It's Chad.
                              Chad Bono?

Last edited by justasportsfan; 12-06-2016, 10:45 AM.
                              sacrifice1
                              https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

Working...
                              X