X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Yasgur's Farm
    • Feb 2005

Joe Buscaglia view on Tyrod Taylor

The Buffalo Bills had a great team on the ropes in Oakland, but left with a crushing loss -- and even worse, e.ven less confidence in their starting quarterback. 7 ABC's JoeBuscagliaanalyzes the day that everything turned onTyrodTaylor in as high a profile of a game that you'll find for the Bills in

He’s too quick to leave the pocket, he doesn’t see the whole field, he’s developed inaccuracy in the crucial moments of the game — and worst of all, if the Bills need their quarterback to drive them down the field and win a game against a good team, he hasn’t.
  • WagonCircler
    Escaped Convict
    • Jul 2002

Re: Joe Buscaglia view on Tyrod Taylor

Wow. What a rambling mess.

"It seemed as though these two teams were evenly matched....even though the Raiders were 9-1 and the Bills were 5-5....it seemed like the Raiders had a huge advantage....."

I think back to the days of Van Miller and Rick Azar, and then I listen to this fanboy with a haircut, and it just makes me sad.

I guess you get what you pay for. I'm guessing Joe B. makes about what a burger flipper does.

Thanks for your that enlightening display of your firm grasp of the obvious, Joe.

Comment

• Swiper
      Legendary Zoner
      • Sep 2010

So Buscaglia finally got on my bandwagon, eh? Because I've been pointing that out to you for over a year now. Just like I told you what garbage EJ Manuel is from the inception.

Comment

• Victor7
        • Jul 2013

JoeB wanders off into homer territory at times. So when even he is getting on Taylor's case it speaks volumes as to just how bad TT has played

Good read. Damning stuff for Taylor. I do think its time to move on unless he magically produces a 4 game win streak and we squeak in.

Very unlikely.
        Last edited by Victor7; 12-06-2016, 01:17 PM.

Comment

• justasportsfan
          • Jul 2002

and worst of all, if the Bills need their quarterback to drive them down the field and win a game against a good team, he hasn’t.
          hard to do when you're a caretaker that plays not to lose
          sacrifice1
          https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Yasgur's Farm
            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by justasportsfan View Post
            hard to do when you're a caretaker that plays not to lose
            Or maybe he could just complete a few passes along the way.. And take a few less sacks while waiting for perfect separation.

Comment

• trapezeus
              Legendary Zoner
              • Oct 2004

4 wins by TT doesn't save him. he'd need to have 300 yard games and maybe 1 or two 3 and outs. if he wins like he does in cincy and Jacksonville, it isn't good enough. he barely beat the bottom of the barrel teams. the Arizona win relied on a ST play. LA relied on a strange call by fisher to fake a punt than go for 4th and 2 late in the game. they legit beat the 49ers who were and are a hot mess. NE was playing their 3rd string qb. any average qb may have had the same results. that average qb might have scored 1 TD in Baltimore to change the complexion of the game. An average QB may have beaten the mathematically eliminated jets. He may have held on to leads in Oakland and Miami.

For me, TT as a starter is done. you probably should exercise him as a back up. That contract over 5 years may not be awful for a .500 backup. and he buys you a year while cardale and the next draftee prepare. but having rex ryan and crew, plus whaley who isn't good at finding QB talent and Brandon and Co's involvement isn't going to make up for the roster deficiencies.

Comment

• Swiper
                Legendary Zoner
                • Sep 2010

Originally posted by Yasgur's Farm View Post
                Or maybe he could just complete a few passes along the way.. And take a few less sacks while waiting for perfect separation.
                Waiting for to suggest it's time to give Manuel a chance.

Comment

• Yasgur's Farm
                  • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Swiper View Post
                  Waiting for to suggest it's time to give Manuel a chance.
                  What? You missed it?

Comment

• Yasgur's Farm
                    • Feb 2005

BTW... EJ @ $5m for 2017 is far better than TT for $27 M. Results will be relatively the same.

Comment

• DynaPaul
                      • Sep 2003

I really like Tyrod so it's a damn shame. He seems so electric when he's on but the criticisms about him seem too damning. I'm starting to feel like he's already hit his ceiling and won't be anything more than hat we've already got. The other two QBs on our roster I have no faith in.

Comment

Working...
                      X