PDA

View Full Version : The Bills are going to win out and make the playoffs.

Buffalogic
12-09-2016, 09:33 AM
I'm going out on a limb here, but I think they are going to do it. This season has been plenty frustrating, but with how the schedule is lined up for us, I think we will make it. We will have a lot of momentum going in as well.

Rex and Tyrod will be staying.

OpIv37
12-09-2016, 09:52 AM
Cleveland's a gimme.

But you really think we are going to beat the Steelers plus two teams that already beat us once?

And even if we do, you really think we are going to get all the help we need to not lose out on tiebreakers?

Face it- it's over.

Novacane
12-09-2016, 09:57 AM
8-8

Buffalogic
12-09-2016, 10:23 AM
Cleveland's a gimme.

But you really think we are going to beat the Steelers plus two teams that already beat us once?

And even if we do, you really think we are going to get all the help we need to not lose out on tiebreakers?

Face it- it's over.
We don't need much help if we win these last 4. Steelers are a good team, but they also like to stink it up for some games. Tannehill in Buffalo is a gimme. Cleveland is a gimme. Jets with Petty is a gimme.

Saratoga Slim
12-09-2016, 10:32 AM
If Miami beats us in Buffalo in December, I may stop watching this team forever, and the other two are eminently winnable. If we beat the Steelers I think we have a very real shot.

Skooby
12-09-2016, 11:21 AM
If we beat the Steelers, we are going 10-6. Cleveland is terrible / Jets wheels have come completely off and Miami has no O-line and playing in freezing December weather in Buffalo.

trapezeus
12-09-2016, 11:38 AM
we are circling wins vs teams that are circling us as wins. as a result, 4 very boring, highly penalized snoozers are on tap. winners determined largely because they didn't suck more than the opposition.

Ed
12-09-2016, 01:08 PM
I'm not expecting a win this week, but if they can beat the Steelers they definitely have a decent chance at winning the last 3. I think the Bills at least have the easiest remaining schedule of the teams still in the hunt. I wouldn't be surprised at all if the #6 seed has a 9-7 record.

paladin warrior
12-09-2016, 05:33 PM
Pitts vs Bills.. Bills win
Cleveland vs Bills ..Bills win
fish breath vs Bills.. Bills win
horse green Sh--it vs Bills ..Bills win
:hail:10-6 :pray:

Bills vs Pitts ..Bills lost
Bills vs Brown ,,Bills win
Bills vs fish breath ..Bills win
Bills vs horse green sh--it .. Bills win
9-7:shoothead:

swiper
12-09-2016, 05:35 PM
I'm going out on a limb here, but I think they are going to do it.

You've proven yourself to be a stupid tool before. So I guess there's nothing from stopping you from doing it again.

The Beef
12-09-2016, 07:06 PM
9-7 it's a lock. Steelers throttle us. We beat Cleveland. Ruin the Phish and embarass the Jets.

A bunch of would've, could've should'ves

BertSquirtgum
12-09-2016, 07:11 PM
6-10

Skooby
12-09-2016, 08:45 PM
Pitts vs Bills.. Bills win
Cleveland vs Bills ..Bills win
fish breath vs Bills.. Bills win
horse green Sh--it vs Bills ..Bills win
:hail:10-6 :pray:

Bills vs Pitts ..Bills lost
Bills vs Brown ,,Bills win
Bills vs fish breath ..Bills win
Bills vs horse green sh--it .. Bills win
9-7:shoothead:
These emo are telling quite a tale I must say.

Skooby
12-09-2016, 08:46 PM
6-10

So we lose to the Browns ?

BillsImpossible
12-09-2016, 08:59 PM
The Cubs won the World Series.

Donald Trump won the POTUS.

Anything can freaking happen.

WIN BILLS!

djjimkelly
12-09-2016, 09:50 PM
I'm going out on a limb here, but I think they are going to do it. This season has been plenty frustrating, but with how the schedule is lined up for us, I think we will make it. We will have a lot of momentum going in as well.

what kind of weed are you smoking i want some

jamze132
12-09-2016, 11:57 PM
Even if we end up running the table to get to 10-6, we're more than likely still missing the playoffs. You need the Ravens to lose two and the Broncos to lose three. Not happening.

BertSquirtgum
12-10-2016, 12:31 AM
So we lose to the Browns ?
I think so. Bills will be the team that saves the Browns from a season of all losses.

sudzy
12-10-2016, 06:01 AM
If we beat the Steelers, we are going 10-6. Cleveland is terrible / Jets wheels have come completely off and Miami has no O-line and playing in freezing December weather in Buffalo.

214 yards!!!! That is what Ajay ran for behind that O-line.

swiper
12-10-2016, 06:04 AM
I think so. Bills will be the team that saves the Browns from a season of all losses.

Right. That's the Bills luck. Then 2016 will go down as the season that Rex beat the Patriots in NE and was the only team to lose to the Browns. Sounds right.

Skooby
12-10-2016, 06:30 AM
214 yards!!!! That is what Ajay ran for behind that O-line.
That was months ago.

- - - Updated - - -

Right. That's the Bills luck. Then 2016 will go down as the season that Rex beat the Patriots in NE and was the only team to lose to the Browns. Sounds right.

To your trolling it does, it's not realistic.

Skooby
12-10-2016, 06:31 AM

Then you had to wash your sheets, outside like usual.

SpikedLemonade
12-10-2016, 06:34 AM
I took delivery of a 9-person Jacuzzi Tub yesterday.

Awaiting Kate Upton's arrival now.

Play-offs?

Play-offs?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oSFYxDGKy8

swiper
12-10-2016, 07:33 AM
To your trolling it does, it's not realistic.

You need to know what trolling is. You, the happy homer, are the ****** that spews senseless scenarios here. I, on the other hand, agreed with another poster, who said something that was quite realistic.

Only a hapless homer (such as yourself) could not envision RGIII stealing one from Rex Ryan.

mdcas22
12-10-2016, 08:40 AM
both Games against the Jets and Fin's will be close regarless who plays QB for The Jets, both teams have good defense's and Miami's o-line is what beat us the last time and they might be healthy by the time they play the Bill's. Even if its a blizzard in Buffalo I would think the edge would go to Miamis run game because of the style's of the runners, Shady likes to make quick cuts and changes his direction on a dime which is hard to do when slippery. Ajia is a up field runner so there you go, same said about both QB's. TT's feet vs Tanelhills arm.

Arm of Harm
12-10-2016, 10:28 AM

The scenario you've outlined is highly unlikely. It's also a worst-case scenario for the Bills.

The reason I call it worst-case is because the need to achieve upgrades at GM, head coach, and QB is much, much greater than the need to sneak into the playoffs, only to get eliminated in the wild card round. Until we achieve upgrades at all three positions, and especially at GM, anything this team might do is just spinning our wheels.

My prediction is that the Bills will lose to Pittsburgh, and go 1-1 in their games against the Dolphins/Jets. Overall season record: 8-8.

Zero
12-10-2016, 11:17 AM
Cleveland's a gimme.

Face it- it's over.

Yeah, making the playoffs at this point is sitting comfortably in "miracle" territory...