PDA

View Full Version : Why wait?

Bill Cody
12-11-2016, 03:23 PM
FIRE Rex today. Put Lynn in as interim HC
BENCH Taylor. Put Jones in.

Might as well get some benefit from the last 3 games, no? If nothing else it would feel good, tired of looking at both of those guys.

DetDannyWilliams
12-11-2016, 03:34 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Rex Ryan says there has been &quot;no movement&quot; from the front office to start Cardale Jones. <a href="https://twitter.com/WGRZ">@WGRZ</a></p>&mdash; Heather Prusak (@haprusak) <a href="https://twitter.com/haprusak/status/808061903272640512">December 11, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

YardRat
12-11-2016, 03:40 PM
If I were the Pegs I would fire Wrecks ASAP, but I would leave the call on QB to the interim. That being said, if I were the interim, I'd be starting Cardale this Sunday.

Skooby
12-11-2016, 03:43 PM
We drafted Cardale and it's time to see him look good against the Browns.

justasportsfan
12-11-2016, 03:43 PM
That would make me interested in the team again. Talking about possible coaching changes is always more fun than being nothing than a spoiler for rival teams.

Last year we were spoilers for the jets team that surpassed the bills. This year were spoilers for a fins team that surpassed the bills.

Bill Cody
12-12-2016, 09:36 AM
And fire Whaley too. I want no part of him picking the next HC

kscdogbillsfan1221
12-12-2016, 09:39 AM
And fire Whaley too. I want no part of him picking the next HC

the thing is, I don't think he really picked the last 2. could be wrong though

ticatfan
12-12-2016, 09:45 AM
Have not been in the playoffs for 17 yrs and rex has been there for 2. Maybe the GM and assistant GM and the assistant, assistant GM should be let go and get some players that can play the game. Now unless rex is to soft on the players, then sure get rid of him.

Jimkelly12203
12-12-2016, 09:50 AM
If Rex agrees to bench Taylor and play (either one of the other bad QBs on the team), then i believe he will get to coach for the rest of the season and will not be fired until week 17. If, on the other hand, he puts up a stink and insists on starting Taylor, he will be gone as soon as that becomes evident.

If Taylor gets hurt, we are required to pick up his huge option and retain him. The powers that be have seen enough to know that Taylor is not the answer at QB. They will not allow him to play another snap for this team. Rex's soon to be over tenure here will either be 3 more games or no more games depending on how amenable he is to benching Taylor.