• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DraftBoy
    Administrator
    • Jul 2002

2017 NFL Salary Cap Projected at $166-$170 Million

That's per Tom Pelissero of USA Today citing a source. This year's cap is $155.27 million.

COMING SOON...
    Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!
  • Mace
    Haha...yeah you think so ?
    • Mar 2013

Re: 2017 NFL Salary Cap Projected at $166-$170 Million

Could be good with prudent management, could be bad with the way we seem to love being near it without results.

Comment

• Ginger Vitis
      • Feb 2009

Spotrac has the Bills at almost $28 million in cap room if the cap is $164 million... Looks like if Tyrod Taylor is not on the team next year that frees up another $13 million putting the Bills anywhere from $43 million to $47 million under the cap

The Buffalo Bills 2017 salary cap table, including team cap space, dead cap figures, and complete breakdowns of player cap hits, salaries, and bonuses.
      Last edited by Ginger Vitis; 12-13-2016, 08:18 PM.

Comment

• Mace
        • Mar 2013

Originally posted by Ginger Vitis View Post
        Spotrac has the Bills at almost $28 million in cap room if the cap is $164 million... Looks like if Tyrod Taylor is not on the team next year that frees up another $13 million putting the Bills anywhere from $43 million to $47 million under the cap

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/buffalo-bills/cap/2017/
        Enough room to sign Gilmore, Harvin, Bush, Woods and Mills to lucrative extensions, and spend some money on a vet backup like EJ Manuel.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
          Unreachable Douche
          • Jul 2002

Romo.

Comment

• Ginger Vitis
            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Mace View Post
            Enough room to sign Gilmore, Harvin, Bush, Woods and Mills to lucrative extensions, and spend some money on a vet backup like EJ Manuel.

lol I use to think they had to sign Gilmore to a long term extension... Now not so much.... I think some of that cap room should try to be used on the guy that Tackling Dummy mentioned

Comment

• Mace
              • Mar 2013

Originally posted by Ginger Vitis View Post
              lol I use to think they had to sign Gilmore to a long term extension... Now not so much.... I think some of that cap room should try to be used on the guy that Tackling Dummy mentioned
              I can't really see Romo having a prayer if they keep the offense the same (via Lynn as HC), but at this point it's not like we're going to spend to the cap on anything that works anyway so why not ?

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                Unreachable Douche
                • Jul 2002

They need to sell tickets next year. Romo is the answer to that.

Russ needs to work his magic.

Hopefully he can stay healthy if he did become a Bill.

If he goes anywhere it would probably be to Denver. Better chance to win.
                Last edited by TacklingDummy; 12-13-2016, 09:07 PM.

Comment

• Ingtar33
                  Dances With Buffaloes
                  • Sep 2002

Romo is the perfect Russ Brandon move, which is why I think it will happen

Of course romo will be hurt on play no.2 of his first preseason game, collect the 40 million dollar signing bonus we gave him while sitting out the season on IR before retiring, while we watch EJ fumble, and stumble the bills to another 7-9 season.

I am going to type XXXYYY in this post so I can search for this post in 1 years time just to resurrect this thread when this future happens. BTW: if Romo does come here, I think i'll take next season off from bills fandom. It will be intolerable to be a bills fan.

I'd rather Cutler, and I hate Jay Cutler, if only because I think he probably could get us a wildcard birth with this roster. Well, assuming the defense isn't a steaming pile of dog poop like it was this year. Of course no sane human wants Cutler on their team more then a season or two, but at this point we're staring at a very real possibility of going 20 years without a playoff game, so i'm willing to roll the dice on him.
                  Last edited by Ingtar33; 12-14-2016, 12:32 AM.
                  My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
                    • May 2009

The Bills need to go all in on signing Percy Harvin.

Comment

Working...
                    X