PDA

View Full Version : Ihedigbo IR'd, Albright waived

YardRat
12-14-2016, 05:43 AM
S Shamiel Gray and OT Michael Ola elevated to the 53.

justasportsfan
12-14-2016, 09:04 AM
Ihedigbo was as much of a help as Harvin was.

As for those elevated from the practice squad, looks like the team packed it in and wants to see what they can do. Might as well do the same for the qb position.

The Jokeman
12-14-2016, 09:56 AM
Ihedigbo was as much of a help as Harvin was.

As for those elevated from the practice squad, looks like the team packed it in and wants to see what they can do. Might as well do the same for the qb position.

This is the time of year I'd be looking to raid other team's practice squads and see if there are any QB prospects you like and sign them to our active roster.

Night Train
12-14-2016, 02:25 PM
Albright was sent out for the coin toss this past Sunday. Should have seen that coming.

stuckincincy
12-14-2016, 10:42 PM
This is the time of year I'd be looking to raid other team's practice squads and see if there are any QB prospects you like and sign them to our active roster.

Yep. I said a couple of weeks ago that BUF should be raiding other club's PS for WRs, and offered up CIN's Jake Kumerow:

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2015/profiles/jake-kumerow?id=2553235

What with Woods entering FA, Watkins' woes, Goodwin's ups and downs, they should be getting in bodies for a look-see . Who cares if they take up a roster spot - they are on the playoff outs again barring a miracle.