• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • stuckincincy
    Buffalo Bills Fan
    • Sep 2003

Week #15 TV Game distribution

Albany gets CLE@BUF. Tom McCarthy, Adam Archuleta are the commentators. The ref crew is Clete Blakeman's.

Looks lik the snows will abate on Sunday - too bad...I was looking forward to a slop fest.

The late game in the Bflo market is SF@ATL.

Fiat justitia ruat caelum. Noli timere. Laus Deo.
  • Albany,n.y.
    • Jul 2002

Re: Week #15 TV Game distribution

Only real die-hard Bills fans will sit home and watch this game. I went out to lunch with a group yesterday & told them we're getting Browns/Bills on home TV & joked I'll be the only one watching it. I'm glad I don't have to leave my house to see the game, but for anyone who isn't a Bills or Browns fan, what possible reason would they have to watch the game other than curiosity that Cleveland continues their march to 0-16?

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
      Pinkerton's son
      • Feb 2006

Originally posted by stuckincincy View Post
      Albany gets CLE@BUF. Tom McCarthy, Adam Archuleta are the commentators. The ref crew is Clete Blakeman's.

Looks lik the snows will abate on Sunday - too bad...I was looking forward to a slop fest.

The late game in the Bflo market is SF@ATL.

http://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2016&wk=15
      Oh it will be a slop-fest allright lol, Rex is our coach still, remember?!

Comment

• feldspar
        • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Albany,n.y. View Post
        ...but for anyone who isn't a Bills or Browns fan, what possible reason would they have to watch the game other than curiosity that Cleveland continues their march to 0-16?
        Somebody who placed a wager on the game would care to watch it.

The spread is Bills -10

Who would you bet on?

Comment

Working...
        X