PDA

View Full Version : Game Balls and Goats!

Historian
12-18-2016, 04:12 PM
Not a bad day to be a Bills fan.

(Yes, I realize it was only Cleveland, OP, Cynical, and Tackling Dummy!)

Balls:

McCoy
O Line
Fans. (The wind was ****ing brutal!)

Goats:

Carpenter. Can he go a game without missing an XP?

SpikedLemonade
12-18-2016, 04:13 PM
I LOVE GOATS

Thurmal
12-18-2016, 04:18 PM
Balls:

McCoy -- best Bill since the Kelly Era
O-line run blocking -- dominated

Goats:

Taylor -- The Bills have like a 90% winning percentage when he throws for fewer than 200 yards. The less he does the better. I like the guy, but he is not the answer. If I'm Sammy Watkins, I'm getting out of town the minute I hit free agency. Charles Clay is a guy that would be dominant with a good QB. He sees two passes a game and gets paid more than Gronkowski.

O-line pass blocking -- I would love a pocket QB, but he will get killed with this line. Taylor's passing leaves a ton to be desired, but his quick feet allows him to avoid a boatlod of sacks...and he is still the most sacked QB in the league!

BillsImpossible
12-18-2016, 04:19 PM
I LOVE GOATS

That's gross. Keep your beastiality to yourself dude.

Goobylal
12-18-2016, 04:26 PM
Balls:

Goats:

Taylor -- The Bills have like a 90% winning percentage when he throws for fewer than 200 yards. The less he does the better. I like the guy, but he is not the answer. If I'm Sammy Watkins, I'm getting out of town the minute I hit free agency. Charles Clay is a guy that would be dominant with a good QB. He sees two passes a game and gets paid more than Gronkowski.

O-line pass blocking -- I would love a pocket QB, but he will get killed with this line. Taylor's passing leaves a ton to be desired, but his quick feet allows him to avoid a boatlod of sacks...and he is still the most sacked QB in the league!

The pass blocking is fine. TT holds onto the ball way too long.

justasportsfan
12-18-2016, 04:30 PM
Balls-

Rex. He had the team ready.
Shady
K Williams

Goats-
Rex. Just leave already.

DynaPaul
12-18-2016, 04:38 PM
Why did all the fans leave during the 3rd quarter? You got to enjoy those rare Buffalo blowouts.

kishoph
12-18-2016, 04:58 PM
Why did all the fans leave during the 3rd quarter? You got to enjoy those rare Buffalo blowouts.

To get ready for the parade tomorrow.

swiper
12-18-2016, 06:12 PM
McCoy is awesome. Best RB since OJ. Sorry Thurman.

Night Train
12-18-2016, 06:14 PM
Balls - McCoy

Goats - fans still talking about Kiko

swiper
12-18-2016, 06:15 PM
Balls:

Goats:

This Groy fellah seems to be holding his own. Where'd he come from?

coastal
12-18-2016, 06:26 PM
Russ Brandon... the guy just exudes winning

swiper
12-18-2016, 07:12 PM
I thought he exuded Old Spice.

Goobylal
12-18-2016, 08:17 PM
Need a new RT. I'd like to see them use Kujo there.

Mace
12-18-2016, 10:02 PM
Balls : McCoy and the o-line run blocking.
Lorenzo Alexander, had some good plays against Joe Thomas

Goats : Rex Ryan. Ryan was trying to run up the score for no reason I could see, going for it on 4th and 1 with 2:08 left and a commanding lead at the 1 yard line. Something for point differential and offensive output at the next interview, stats for an argument about effectiveness ? I call it cheesy and Ryan hasn't come close to earning the right to claim a supremacy over anyone whoever, much less an incapable team just trying to get out of there. It's like giving a final kick to some feeble kid you just beat up on a playground when you're 7 because he's laying there and you have nothing to do with your foot, and everyone wants you to, so you grin and add a little more unnecessary pain. I found this offensive.

Skooby
12-18-2016, 11:33 PM
Balls: We can swing em' one last time this season thanks to being alive for a playoff spot come Christmas.

Goats: Anyone following the herd about tossing Rex out.

Novacane
12-19-2016, 01:54 AM
Balls. Shady. O line

Goats. Rex. My dog could coach us to a win over Cleveland

swiper
12-19-2016, 05:05 AM
Need a new RT. I'd like to see them use Kujo there.

Was that the same O-line combination that played against the Steelers?

If so, it did a pretty good Jekyll & Hyde imitation. (I forget exactly when Glenn got hurt). But they looked awful against a good defense (Steelers) and great against Ray Horton's pimple-poppers (Browns).

As of this morning, in Total Defense (yardage):

#8 - Pittsburgh

#18 - Buffalo

#31 - Cleveland

So you have to take that in to account when giving accolades to the Bills o-line.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/statistics/team/_/stat/total/position/defense

FWIW our next two opponents:

#19 - NY Jets

#25 - Miami

Goobylal
12-19-2016, 08:12 AM
Was that the same O-line combination that played against the Steelers?

If so, it did a pretty good Jekyll & Hyde imitation. (I forget exactly when Glenn got hurt). But they looked awful against a good defense (Steelers) and great against Ray Horton's pimple-poppers (Browns).

As of this morning, in Total Defense (yardage):

#8 - Pittsburgh

#18 - Buffalo

#31 - Cleveland

So you have to take that in to account when giving accolades to the Bills o-line.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/statistics/team/_/stat/total/position/defense

FWIW our next two opponents:

#19 - NY Jets

#25 - Miami

The team looked like they were afraid to play on/in snow.