12-19-2016, 01:32 PM
The punter is on suicide watch.

Topas
12-19-2016, 03:20 PM
Well played, Sir Sukie.

Mr. Pink
12-19-2016, 03:28 PM
Good for him.

People love mocking him for quitting but head coaches don't quit NFL jobs very often.

We've now had 2 quit in the past decade.

It says something about the organization.

WagonCircler
12-19-2016, 03:44 PM
Good for him.

People love mocking him for quitting but head coaches don't quit NFL jobs very often.

And the funny part is, the idiot brothers, Whaley and Brandon, made Marrone's decision to leave an easy one. Between their idiocy, incompetence and the golden parachute clause that they wrote into his contract, any thinking person would have done the same thing.

The crappy part is, ironically, it saved Whaley's job. After Marrone walked, Polian didn't want to have to find a GM, A Head Coach, and a franchise QB, so he walked. And Whaley the Weasel got to stay.

Mace
12-19-2016, 06:11 PM
Good for him.

I really do love mocking him, because the puntster earned it. His minion, Boy Hackett as well. Bortles doesn't know what happened to his throwing mechanics....ask the QB coach, now the OC, he should have a handle on it, why he even QB coached the raw Manuel while OC'ing in Buffalo.

While it does say something about the organization, it also says something about St. Doug who thought he had the Jets job locked down. Are he and Hackett ready to shine ? I really don't think so, but someone will need an o-line coach and his sidekick again next year.