PDA

View Full Version : Bill Belichick = Doc Ock

Arm of Harm
12-22-2016, 07:08 PM
Bill Belichick:

http://usatthebiglead.files.wordpress.com/2014/05/bill-belichick.jpg?w=1000

Doc Ock:
https://i.annihil.us/u/prod/marvel//universe3zx/images/f/f1/DragynWulf--DoctorOctopus%28Octavius%29_Head.jpg

Doc Ock is one of Spider Man's most formidable and persistent foes. Ock is highly intelligent, having been a nuclear physicist before turning to a life of crime. His four octopus-like tentacles are of his own creation. If a tentacle should become severed in a fight, and if it's left lying around afterwards, a hidden camera inside the severed tentacle allows Doc Ock to covertly spy on the post-battle scene.

Doc Ock's personality is unsociable, unconcerned with what others think, power-hungry, and mean-spirited.

sudzy
12-22-2016, 07:42 PM
I always had him pegged as Dr. Doom.

Mace
12-22-2016, 09:48 PM
I always figured he was Sauron with more efficient minions.

feldspar
12-23-2016, 11:39 AM
Nerd alert...

The Jokeman
12-23-2016, 11:42 AM
Nerd alert...

A nerd on an internet message board? Who would have ever thought....

The King
12-23-2016, 11:43 AM
I just figured him as an *******.

Forward_Lateral
12-23-2016, 11:57 AM
The best part of this thread is comparing the Bills to Spiderman. They are more realistically compared to Damon Wayan's character "Handy Man" from "In Living Color"

Arm of Harm
12-30-2016, 10:02 PM
The best part of this thread is comparing the Bills to Spiderman. They are more realistically compared to Damon Wayan's character "Handy Man" from "In Living Color"

I wasn't trying to compare the Bills with Spider Man. The Bills are more like Peter Parker, before he got bitten by a radioactive spider.

Except that Peter Parker had a good heart. Integrity. Tried to do the right thing. Those aren't exactly concepts I'd necessarily associate with Russ Brandon or Doug Whaley. What Brandon and Whaley lack in those areas they more than make up for with their skill at corporate politics.

The only similarity between the Buffalo Bills and Spider Man is that they both wear tights.

Mr. Cynical
12-30-2016, 10:32 PM
I just figured him as an *******.

I wish I could give 1,000 thanks for this one.

TacklingDummy
12-30-2016, 11:01 PM
I always envied that Bill and Tom were a Bill.

But hey, JP, Tyrod, EJ, Mularkey, Williams, Rex, Trent, Orton, Marrone, make my 3 inch dick feel 12 inches.