PDA

View Full Version : I am now a Phil Mikelson fan.....

Novacane
07-28-2003, 07:59 PM
anyone else watching the live match between Mikelson/Sergio Garcia vs Els and Tiger woods. The ABC guy was walking the couse with Phil and interviewing him. He asked him which NFL teams to watch for this year.....his answer..................."without a doubt the most improved teams to watch for will be the Buffalo Bills and Atlanta Falcons"

Go PHIL!

eyedog
07-28-2003, 08:10 PM
I was waiting for someone to post that. He bet the Ravens to win the Super Bowl a couple of years ago at 30-1 odds. Maybe it is a good omen.
Fairway, how the hell did both Mick, and Garcia miss birdie on #7 ?

Wraith
07-28-2003, 08:11 PM
Yep, I saw it too. Thatta boy Phil.

WG
07-28-2003, 08:23 PM
Hey, what am I, chopped liver!

:D

I'll stand behind my prediction that we're the team w/ the best chances of winning the AFC!!!

Tenn. and Miami will be our toughest challenges. But IMO we're equal to or better than both. Miami is equal to IMO.

I'm countin' on an AFCC this year!

Don't screw it up Drew!

:biggrin:

shadowfax
07-28-2003, 08:34 PM
not as great as what happened two minutes later on the 9th tee. Els hits his shot, the camera watches it land, and you hear this *Fwert*. The unmistakable sound.

Camera goes back to the tee and there's Tiger, laughing that giddy/embarrassed laugh of a man who can't believe he farted with a microphone tied to the back of his pants.

The best five minutes of television in broadcast history.

casdhf
07-28-2003, 08:34 PM
whats a fwert?

Novacane
07-28-2003, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by eyedog

Fairway, how the hell did both Mick, and Garcia miss birdie on #7 ?

I bet thier asking themselves the same thing:hamrhed:

Novacane
07-28-2003, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by Wys Guy

:D

I'll stand behind my prediction that we're the team w/ the best chances of winning the AFC!!!

When you get the chance to say it on live national TV we will give you kudos too Wys:laughter:

Novacane
07-28-2003, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by shadowfax
not as great as what happened two minutes later on the 9th tee. Els hits his shot, the camera watches it land, and you hear this *Fwert*. The unmistakable sound.

Camera goes back to the tee and there's Tiger, laughing that giddy/embarrassed laugh of a man who can't believe he farted with a microphone tied to the back of his pants.

That's freaking hilarious................I can't believe I missed that...........I had to go out to turn on the range lights and he picks then to fart on National TV. :bravo:

eyedog
07-28-2003, 08:55 PM
These two are killing me with their putting. They should be at least three up.

eyedog
07-28-2003, 08:57 PM
I'm sure Tigers "blowup" will be on ESPN tonight.

lordofgun
07-28-2003, 09:09 PM
At least they got rid of the women and old-timers this year.

WG
07-28-2003, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by Fairway To Green

When you get the chance to say it on live national TV we will give you kudos too Wys:laughter:

I'm workin' on it!

What if I'm in handcuffs when I say it?

SABURZFAN
07-29-2003, 01:34 AM
Originally posted by Wys Guy

now that you mentioned it.....:snicker: