PDA

View Full Version : Miami @ Buffalo - GDT !!

Pages : 1 [2]

paladin warrior
12-24-2016, 03:44 PM
Head coach fire
Jaqs
Rams
Next is
Bills
Charger
Brown
??
???

Mad Bomber
12-24-2016, 03:45 PM
NFL rules kept me from being able to watch the end of the game. Instead, I get to watch Boomer watch the end of the game lol

Zoneblitser
Losers

- - - Updated - - -

Losers

CommissarSpartacus
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEXXXXXXXXXXX!

You gigantic ****ing loser! Get the **** outta town

kscdogbillsfan1221
12-24-2016, 03:48 PM
:rofl: Bills Fans are such a bunch of pussies!!!!

You deserve to lose every year.

I really dont understand your logic.

Skooby
12-24-2016, 03:49 PM
Good game guys have a Merry Christmas.

Merry XMas !!!!

Buffalo Thriller
12-24-2016, 03:50 PM
Head coach fire
Jaqs
Rams
Next is
Bills
Charger
Brown
??
???
Google Translate, then post. I understand english isn't your first language.

ParanoidAndroid
12-24-2016, 03:56 PM

Shhh... Don't talk to it. Just keep walking across the bridge.

cookie G
12-24-2016, 04:00 PM

There is none.

He likes to go back in time when they were really bad, like between Lou Saban's stints and the mid-80's, to say. "You kids don't know how good you have it".

17 years

The bad old days never came close to lasting this long.

pmoon6
12-24-2016, 04:08 PM
:rofl: I could give a **** about the NFL or the Buffalo Bills. The NFL has become a joke and I refuse to watch the bull**** any longer. I feel very relaxed on Sunday now and spend my time and money doing more constructive things.

I just enjoy coming on here and watching you guys cry like little girls and then making fun of you.

Now go wash your vaginas.

Novacane
12-24-2016, 04:10 PM
Good game guys have a Merry Christmas.

Same to you and yours. As much as I hate losing to the phins I'll live with it if it's the final nail is Wrecks' coffin. I hope he goes to Miami as DC next year!

- - - Updated - - -

:rofl: I could give a **** about the NFL or the Buffalo Bills. The NFL has become a joke and I refuse to watch the bull**** any longer. I feel very relaxed on Sunday now and spend my time and money doing more constructive things.

I just enjoy coming on here and watching you guys cry like little girls and then making fun of you.

Now go wash your vaginas.

If that's your pleasure in life you really need to try getting one!

pmoon6
12-24-2016, 04:17 PM
:rofl: What an idiot.

The pleasure is not wasting time watching the NFL. It takes all of 5 minutes to watch you crybabies whine about a meaningless game.

Now who needs to get a ****ing life, asswipe??

Miami_Vice
12-24-2016, 04:26 PM
good game Bills fans. Good lord that was a battle.

DraftBoy
12-24-2016, 04:32 PM
Bills defenders confirm that they only had 10 players on the field for Ajayi's big run in OT.

That was the 2nd time in a critical situation that Bills only got 10 guys out there. The other time was on the 55 yard FG that Franks made to tie the game at the end of regulation.

cookie G
12-24-2016, 04:47 PM
Bills defenders confirm that they only had 10 players on the field for Ajayi's big run in OT.

And there is the exclamation point to his tenure, as he and his brother ride off into the sunset and onto the studios of ESPN.

sudzy
12-24-2016, 04:54 PM
Jay Ajayi has to licking his chops. After running over Buffalo for 214 yards he has averaged just 67 yards a game. The Bills will make him look like Walter Payton, again.

Walter Payton er... I mean Jay Ajay just got another 206 yards. If he could play vs Rex every week he would be a shoe in for Hall of fame.

Mace
12-24-2016, 06:32 PM

That was the 2nd time in a critical situation that Bills only got 10 guys out there. The other time was on the 55 yard FG that Franks made to tie the game at the end of regulation.

Never liked Franks. Get him on a roll where he can hotdog a 55 yarder though, against a baked defense not worth beans and he'll relish the chance to ketchup, er, catch up. Don't grill him if you can't cut the mustard or you're in a pickle.

The Natrix
12-24-2016, 07:05 PM
Anyone who thinks this thing shouldn't be completely blown up, is a complete jackstick.