PDA

View Full Version : My drunk rant

BillsOwnAll
12-24-2016, 03:39 PM
Unreal how carpenter stil is in the NFL. Are you kidding me. Tyrod finalllllllllllly does something and carpenter sucks a dick. Just pathetic. Get rid of Rex tyrod and carpenter

stuckincincy
12-24-2016, 03:53 PM
Sign Mike Nugent! :drive:

Novacane
12-24-2016, 03:57 PM
I kind of wish Tyrod hadn't played so well. I was sure he should go. Now I'm not so sure. Leading a come from behind late drive was a big step forward for him. Wrecks and Goldielocks are as good as gone!

BillsOwnAll
12-24-2016, 04:08 PM
How do they lose that game. No excuse.

IlluminatusUIUC
12-24-2016, 04:33 PM
A punt. In overtime. I'm walking around stunned at how stupid that was.

DraftBoy
12-24-2016, 04:38 PM
A punt. In overtime. I'm walking around stunned at how stupid that was.

I've spent the last hour ranting to my wife and dog. I don't think I've been this upset about a Bills loss in quite some time.

Typ0
12-24-2016, 05:20 PM
I was growing frustrated with Taylor but he has been growing and it shows. The guy is talented and can throw if he would be looking at the field more. Letting him go would be a big mistake. Keep him around and get someone to beat him out...

Mace
12-24-2016, 05:24 PM
I think you could have done better for a drunken rant. I'd give it a 3 out of 10, the effort just isn't there.

snow1989
12-24-2016, 05:29 PM
I was growing frustrated with Taylor but he has been growing and it shows. The guy is talented and can throw if he would be looking at the field more. Letting him go would be a big mistake. Keep him around and get someone to beat him out...

Not if the same contract is on the table - No thanks. The guy has one good game and now people want him around, not at the price he'd cost. Most of his outings have been dismal, if he's willing to sign for less then fine, go ahead.

Typ0
12-24-2016, 05:33 PM
Not if the same contract is on the table - No thanks. The guy has one good game and now people want him around, not at the price he'd cost. Most of his outings have been dismal, if he's willing to sign for less then fine, go ahead.

He has played well all year. Average. With a big question if he ever could be any better. Seeing him do some things the last couple weeks he couldn't get done before is encouraging. It is only average QB money. If you even have an average QB in this market place and toss him because you don't want to pay him average QB pay would be utterly silly.

Mace
12-24-2016, 05:48 PM
He has played well all year. Average. With a big question if he ever could be any better. Seeing him do some things the last couple weeks he couldn't get done before is encouraging. It is only average QB money. If you even have an average QB in this market place and toss him because you don't want to pay him average QB pay would be utterly silly.

Up until this one game he's been unable to throw like that, pass them back into games. I wouldn't get too excited that he appears to have suddenly developed after 43 games in 5 years, 29 of them here as a starter. It was the first 300 yard game of his career.

Typ0
12-24-2016, 05:51 PM
Up until this one game he's been unable to throw like that, pass them back into games. I wouldn't get too excited that he appears to have suddenly developed after 43 games in 5 years, 29 of them here as a starter. It was the first 300 yard game of his career.

Oh it's just a few throws he has not been making and he made them the last two weeks. I am not sure what that means. I am sure our QB position has been a mess for years.

snow1989
12-24-2016, 05:52 PM

For $18 mil a year ( and that's what it will be) he should be able to throw more consistently over the middle, throw for over 200 yds most games, higher than 34th in qb rating, higher than 38 pct wise.....first in sacks because he hangs on to the ball too long......hardly average, actually quite a bit below

Luisito23
12-24-2016, 05:52 PM

:bf1:

BertSquirtgum
12-24-2016, 06:03 PM
I used to stick up for Carpenter but after today I can't. The Bills need to move on from him.

Mace
12-24-2016, 06:08 PM
Oh it's just a few throws he has not been making and he made them the last two weeks. I am not sure what that means. I am sure our QB position has been a mess for years.

Well, I'd have to remind you for perspective that Cleveland with Cody Kessler, Josh McCown, Charlie Whitehurst, Kevin Hogan and RG3 having played, has a better ranked passing offense than we have.

hammerbillsfan
12-25-2016, 05:45 PM
i don't even need to be drunk to rant, this team is straight up ****ing junk!

Typ0
12-27-2016, 08:57 PM
Well, I'd have to remind you for perspective that Cleveland with Cody Kessler, Josh McCown, Charlie Whitehurst, Kevin Hogan and RG3 having played, has a better ranked passing offense than we have.+

Yeah because we have a bone crushing rushing attack and they are always playing from behind.

Mace
12-27-2016, 09:00 PM
+

Yeah because we have a bone crushing rushing attack and they are always playing from behind.

And they still do it better in futility than we can from need ?

SpikedLemonade
12-27-2016, 09:00 PM
The Bills want me to make me be sober....

Mr. Pink
12-28-2016, 12:52 AM
Well, I'd have to remind you for perspective that Cleveland with Cody Kessler, Josh McCown, Charlie Whitehurst, Kevin Hogan and RG3 having played, has a better ranked passing offense than we have.

You forgot Terrelle Pryor.

He threw some passes too!