PDA

View Full Version : How's this dude not fired yet?

BillsFanCupp38
12-24-2016, 11:08 PM
I watch the games on NFL game pass and don't check my phone all day to make it exciting. After not going for it on 4th down in OT I knew buffalo was going to lose. I just knew I would pick up my phone and the headlines were going to say "Rex Ryan fired". My question is how has this not happened yet? The defense is a big joke. Tyrod is terrible. Special teams is pathetic. Need new defense, new QB, new kicker, punter and kick returner. This team is very far off from making the playoffs!

Turf
12-24-2016, 11:14 PM
Its pointless with 1 game left. Wait until the end of the season unless they have someone in mind already.

mightysimi
12-24-2016, 11:32 PM
you think we already get torched in the media? Fire a guy on Christmas eve/day and see the **** storm. Plus that's the ultimate dick move.

paladin warrior
12-25-2016, 01:29 AM
I can't wait 1 game left ... I want both Ryan fire right now or. Next day ..

Jimkelly12203
12-25-2016, 02:22 AM
head coaching change is irrelevant. must purge front office and GM if you want any prayer of not being the crap we are today.

reportedly, Pegs doesn't get it.

yet....

sudzy
12-25-2016, 04:24 AM
head coaching change is irrelevant. must purge front office and GM if you want any prayer of not being the crap we are today.

reportedly, Pegs doesn't get it.

yet....

Yes, With rumors of Brandon and Whaley wanting a yes man like Lynn in there. With other rumors of Pegula wanting Coughlin. Coughlin is set in his ways,. You don't think Coughlin and Whaley are going to but heads. Either way the Bills will be screwed. This whole thing doesn't work without a change in the FO.

swiper
12-25-2016, 06:14 AM
I keep telling you fellahs. The problem is with the owner, until it's not anymore.

Everything starts and stops there. And this owner isn't getting it done.

You're still all bleary-eyed over him after 40+ years of Ralph Wilson. I get it. But wipe your eyes clear. This guy's no good either.

Dmoney
12-25-2016, 06:17 AM
Yes, With rumors of Brandon and Whaley wanting a yes man like Lynn in there. With other rumors of Pegula wanting Coughlin. Coughlin is set in his ways,. You don't think Coughlin and Whaley are going to but heads. Either way the Bills will be screwed. This whole thing doesn't work without a change in the FO.

I have to agree with you. With the front office seemingly off limits, this isn't going to get any better any time soon. In fact, I hate to think that in a few years we will long to be 8-8.

Merry Christmas All

Buckets
12-25-2016, 09:00 AM
I have to agree with you. With the front office seemingly off limits, this isn't going to get any better any time soon. In fact, I hate to think that in a few years we will long to be 8-8.

Merry Christmas All

Look how long it took for much needed changes to be made with the Sabres.

Arm of Harm
12-25-2016, 09:37 AM
I keep telling you fellahs. The problem is with the owner, until it's not anymore.

Everything starts and stops there. And this owner isn't getting it done.

You're still all bleary-eyed over him after 40+ years of Ralph Wilson. I get it. But wipe your eyes clear. This guy's no good either.

You are right. Terry Pegula is not any good at building a winning football team. Yet. My hope, and maybe this is naive, is that over time he'll learn the skill set necessary to impose accountability on this dysfunctional, aimless, misguided organization. He's relatively new at being an owner, so there's still time. But every year he fails to fire Doug Whaley and Russ Brandon is one more year he proves he does not yet get it.

mdcas22
12-25-2016, 02:13 PM
there is only 1 way to run a org and thats to hired a G.M and let him hire his guy for head coach, if the G.M and head coach are not on the same page you will never get it right. The owner has to trust his G.M and let him do his job if he fails get rid of him, Brandon must stay out of the day to day football operation when it comes to players coach's ect... you will never win like the Bills are doing now the head coach reports to the owners 1st and that must stop 1st.

Luisito23
12-25-2016, 02:57 PM
I don't trust Pegula to do the right thing, so whatever happens, let's just hope we get lucky.

coastal
12-25-2016, 03:17 PM
let's just hope we get lucky17.

Mike13
12-25-2016, 08:07 PM
I was expecting a fake punt or a PA pass, since we couldnt stop you guys worth a ****.

The Beef
12-25-2016, 08:28 PM
I think Rex is going to get one more year. I wouldn't be suprised if he's put in a sitting duck position where a new GM comes in, actually I would be because Whaley seems secure.

The Steelers game was dysmal, that was the time.

I could see Pegula/Brandon/Whaley trying to force Rex's hand and giving him an ultimatum of firing Thurman and telling them they want a DC who's allowed to run the defense.

The less Rex has to do with play calling the better. He's a motivator and a rah rah guy.

Gonna be more of the same **** next year.

chris66
12-26-2016, 09:54 AM
Christmas eve or day doesnt matter. Pegulas still owe him 16.5 million and he can easily make another 2.5 as a coordinator. Rexs Christmas will be fine either way

BillsFanCupp38
12-27-2016, 09:04 PM
Bout time!