PDA

View Full Version : That's A Wrap, Wrecks

Jan Reimers
12-25-2016, 07:06 AM
Your disgusting, no-tackling defense, your timid play calling, your disastrous game management, and your overall lack of preparation can no longer be tolerated. You wasted one of the Bills' best offensive days (THE best, in terms of yardage) with a horror show on defense.

You had over 2 months to figure out how to stop Ajayi, and he still ran over, through and around your pitiful defense. All you had to do was stop him, and let the Dolphins' 2nd string, journeyman QB try to beat you. But you couldn't. Of course, playing with 10 men on the field in key situations didn't help, and neither did burning timeouts because of your incredibly stupid time (mis)management.

If you spent as much time in game preparation as you do running your mouth, we might be looking at a playoff berth. But now, I can only hope we will soon be looking at your butt leaving town.

justasportsfan
12-25-2016, 07:21 AM
People that still support him cant see that the players have given up on him. Especially his defensive unit. They've decided to play defensive flag football the last 2 games

Novacane
12-25-2016, 07:22 AM
I feel the same frustration.

justasportsfan
12-25-2016, 07:41 AM
Maybe the Pegulas are having the hot tub cleaned where they will fire him

Luisito23
12-25-2016, 08:03 AM
Well, according to BI and Mahdi, it can't possibly be Wrex's fault, so your thread is flawed.

Jan Reimers
12-25-2016, 08:19 AM
Well, according to BI and Mahdi, it can't possibly be Wrex's fault, so your thread is flawed.
Yes, I forgot he was a defensive genius, and if he had 19 or 20 additional star players, we might even have a winning season.

chris66
12-26-2016, 09:50 AM
You guys are nuts. You have been saying its the coach for years now, but no matter who the coach is you guys cant break 8-8. Ever stop to think that maybe its the talent.

feldspar
12-27-2016, 07:05 AM
Steve Tasker had an interesting take. He said that quality head Coach prospects won't necessarily be drawn to teams that don't give their guys too much time to turn it around. Do that, and you might end up like the Cleveland Browns.

Give a guy only 2 years where he winds up at .500, and the next guy might not find that so attractive of a situation to go into if he has other options. He might rather go to Jacksonville, where they gave Bradley 4 years and did much worse that Rex. Could take time for anybody to turn it around, and good coaching prospects would appreciate if the ownership reflected that understanding in the past.

kscdogbillsfan1221
12-27-2016, 08:23 AM
Steve Tasker had an interesting take. He said that quality head Coach prospects won't necessarily be drawn to teams that don't give their guys too much time to turn it around. Do that, and you might end up like the Cleveland Browns.

Give a guy only 2 years where he winds up at .500, and the next guy might not find that so attractive of a situation to go into if he has other options. He might rather go to Jacksonville, where they gave Bradley 4 years and did much worse that Rex. Could take time for anybody to turn it around, and good coaching prospects would appreciate if the ownership reflected that understanding in the past.

I hear you. I could deal with us losing if our team had good fundamentals, solid tackling, good time management and discipline. Unfortunately, wrecks teams never possess any of these traits

SpikedLemonade
12-27-2016, 08:43 AM

I am unsure how this can be up for debate.

Rex and his fat bro got to go!

Hey, that maybe t-shirt worthy.