PDA

View Full Version : 2017 Bills opponents

ckg927
12-25-2016, 01:53 PM
I don't know if others have gotten to this already...if so, my apologies. That said...

Home: in addition to the AFC East teams, we get...Denver & Oakland from the AFC West, New Orleans & Tampa Bay from the NFC South, and whoever finishes 3rd in the AFC South(Indianapolis).

Away: in addition to the AFC East teams, we go to...Kansas City & San Diego from the AFC West, Atlanta & Carolina from the NFC South, and the 3rd place finisher in the AFC North(Cincinnati).

Right now, I REALLY can't see Buffalo doing any better than 6-10 in '17.

BTW, the 2017 season starts Sept. 10th.

sudzy
12-25-2016, 02:02 PM
I can see them beating NO and TB here, the Colts. I think the Bengals are a winnable game. I would like we are better then SD, but, the Bills don't play well on the west coast. A split with the Jets. If this team can learn how to tackle maybe they can hold Ajayi under 200 yards next year. It's hard to see the drought not making it to 18 years.

mdcas22
12-25-2016, 02:16 PM
get a true QB and it won't matter who is on your schedule....

Don't Panic
12-25-2016, 10:51 PM
I want home games against Oakland, New Orleans, Tampa Bay, and Miami in December. Is that too much to ask?

sudzy
12-26-2016, 04:17 AM
I want home games against Oakland, New Orleans, Tampa Bay, and Miami in December. Is that too much to ask?

You just had Miami in December and how did that work out?

YardRat
12-26-2016, 09:44 AM
I'm going to wait to see who the new coach and QB are before prognosticating on next year's schedule.

The Beef
12-26-2016, 10:00 AM
I think we get Miami Week 1 next year.

Despite the sweep the rivalry might be renewed with the Landry hit and the OT finish.

SpikedLemonade
12-26-2016, 03:33 PM
I don't know if others have gotten to this already...if so, my apologies. That said...

Home: in addition to the AFC East teams, we get...Denver & Oakland from the AFC West, New Orleans & Tampa Bay from the NFC South, and whoever finishes 3rd in the AFC South(Indianapolis).

Away: in addition to the AFC East teams, we go to...Kansas City & San Diego from the AFC West, Atlanta & Carolina from the NFC South, and the 3rd place finisher in the AFC North(Cincinnati).

Right now, I REALLY can't see Buffalo doing any better than 6-10 in '17.

BTW, the 2017 season starts Sept. 10th.

Already there sir.

Hosting the boys from LA for the Raiders game.

Sundowners will ever be the same.

Don't Panic
12-27-2016, 01:58 PM
Probably better than it would have in September...