PDA

View Full Version : Wow Miami officially in playoffs

DesertFox24
12-26-2016, 12:09 AM
Wow what a disaster. Really sucks and really painful. Rex is for sure gone I would say Whaley as well but with Brandon not going anywhere he will be still be here

sdbillsfan2
12-26-2016, 02:35 AM
And it only took Adam Gase one year to get them there. Next time anyone says that there aren't any coaches available.... Just remember..unless you actually look ..they won't magically appear.

Crisis
12-26-2016, 02:37 AM
Everything we needed to happen did, except us winning.

Thank you Rex.

sudzy
12-26-2016, 04:16 AM
you see 1st year coaches getting in all the time. The Bills just suck a hiring Head Coaches. That starts with incompetent ownership and it isn't changing anytime soon.

justasportsfan
12-26-2016, 07:32 AM
They were bad early in the season. They got better and better under a 1st time headcoach in his first year while we got worse in Rexs 2nd year and chance as a headcoaxh.Yet, there are so called fans who still want to keep Rex? Must love being losers . I dont recall the bills being bullied at home by the running game with a coach who puts soooo much emphasis on stopping the run . Hopefully the jets sweep us next week too.

Only winning team we beat this year is a team with a 3rd string qb. Defensive genius.

feldspar
12-26-2016, 08:43 AM
I guess the Dolphins knew what they were doing when they dumped Dan Carpenter?

I wouldn't go hog-wild about Adam Gase just yet. People were ready to anoint Todd Bowles last year for winning 10 games...the best he can do this year is win half as many.

Time will tell, but Gase definitely kept his team together this year when the chips were down.

Fixxxer
12-26-2016, 09:28 AM
They turned the corner when they gashed us in our first meeting for who knows how many yards. They found their identity against a Rex Ryan defense.

justasportsfan
12-26-2016, 10:31 AM
We were nothing but a spoiler for the jets last year. Now we couldnt even be a spolier for the fins.

Miami_Vice
12-26-2016, 10:39 AM
wow indeed. I still can't believe it. Could still get a 5th seed if we handle the Pats in Miami (and KC loses) but I doubt it. just happy to be in the playoffs again. Gase has worked wonders this year

WagonCircler
12-26-2016, 11:01 AM
1. They have a decent, fairly steady, pocket passer.

2. They have an excellent backup.

swiper
12-26-2016, 11:06 AM
you see 1st year coaches getting in all the time. The Bills just suck a hiring Head Coaches. That starts with incompetent ownership and it isn't changing anytime soon.

Still so angry that the Bills defense is so terrible after being #4 overall in 2014.

Jim Schwartz is one of those coaches you speak of. Terry Pegula is a fool for listening to Russ Brandon & Doug Whaley.

swiper
12-26-2016, 11:08 AM
1. They have a decent, fairly steady, pocket passer.

2. They have an excellent backup.

Who I always wanted Buffalo to sign. Despite people ragging on me, he is better than anything we have had here since Bledsoe.

DesertFox24
12-26-2016, 11:17 AM
Miami did prosper from an easier schedule than us and the jets but still they won games no one thought they would. Oh and we only have one win against winning teams. With our run game that should not have happened I put full blame on the defense mostly safety and run defense. Granted all teams have issues with personnel even the pats br good coaches hide those weaknesses that is not something a bills coaching staff seems to have been able to do since the 90s

OpIv37
12-26-2016, 09:58 PM
The only thing that matters now is NE not winning the SB.

The Jokeman
12-26-2016, 10:02 PM
The only thing that matters now is NE not winning the SB.

I'm not sure as eluded earlier if New England wins what more does Brady have to play for if they do win?

swiper
12-27-2016, 05:15 AM
They turned the corner when they gashed us in our first meeting for who knows how many yards. They found their identity against a Rex Ryan defense.

2 200-yard games vs same team in 1 season

Jay Ajayi (Bills)
Jamal Lewis (2003 vs Browns)
O.J. Simpson(1973 vs Patriots)

Mike Rodak ✔ @mikerodak
Rex Ryan said Dec. 8 his defense is “much better” than last season.

2015: 356.4 yards/g (19th)
2016: 358.9 yards/g (19th)

sahlensguy
12-27-2016, 05:39 AM
Yeah, but did Miami won the offseason? Nooo!

feldspar
12-27-2016, 06:42 AM
I'm not sure as eluded earlier if New England wins what more does Brady have to play for if they do win?

Tom Brady is not going to quit if the Patriots win the Super Bowl this year...and I would be shocked as hell if they weren't in it this year, and also glad.

He's still the best QB in this league, and it isn't even close. He's gone on record saying that he wants to play until he's 45. While that won't happen, I don't see him quitting, because he loves playing the game and kicking everyone's ass all the time.

OpIv37
12-27-2016, 08:58 AM

His giant ego. As long as he's playing well, he won't retire.