• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ticatfan
    The Meathead of Muslims!
    • Jul 2002

Who will be the next HC??

I will go out on limb and say trestman.
    Political correctness ( or cancel culture as it is called today) is a doctrine fostered by a delusional ,illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by MSM which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
    Harry S Truman 1941.
  • Mr. Pink
    Peterman Sucks!
    • Mar 2006

Re: Who will be the next HC??

Anthony Lynn

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
      • Jul 2002

Who cares?

Comment

• DetDannyWilliams
        Nobody in Hawaii wears a tie.
        • Feb 2013

Bills' 7 best coaching candidates to replace Rex Ryan

Comment

• EDS
          • Jan 2003

What good coaching candidate is going to agree to come in and work with Whaley? Answer: None. So then it is just a question of how much money it takes to sign a "name" or to fabricate a candidate such as Lynn.

Comment

• Ed
            Dude
            • Sep 2002

I think it's going to be Lynn and I'm OK with that. I'm willing to bet whoever it is though, most of this board is going to be angry about it.

I think Matt Patricia would be a really intriguing choice assuming he'd even want to come here.

Comment

• Thurmal
              • Oct 2005

Originally posted by EDS View Post
              What good coaching candidate is going to agree to come in and work with Whaley? Answer: None. So then it is just a question of how much money it takes to sign a "name" or to fabricate a candidate such as Lynn.
              Exactly; look for a Tomsula-esque hiring.

Honestly what respectable coach would be intrigued by this sales pitch:

"Okay, you're going to work for a GM that has burned bridges with the last two coaches. He is going to butt into lineup decisions. He WILL try to shove a starting QB down your throat who isn't good enough to be a backup on most teams, solely to justify his draft position. Oh yeah, he has no accomplishments whatsoever to justify this behavior. When he isn't meddling, you will have to answer to a marketing director with zero football acumen at any level. Do you want a blue or black pen to sign the contract?"
              "Miami played pretty damn good today and still got their ass kicked."

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
                Legendary Zoner
                • May 2009

Todd Haley

Comment

• Turf
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Ed View Post
                  I think it's going to be Lynn and I'm OK with that. I'm willing to bet whoever it is though, most of this board is going to be angry about it.

I think Matt Patricia would be a really intriguing choice assuming he'd even want to come here.
                  I couldn't tolerate coming to this board if we had a coach named Patricia. It would be endless.
                  Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

• Jimkelly12203
                    • Jun 2015

We're basically stuck with Whaley so you can forget about us getting the kind of strong personality that we need to fix this inept franchise.

The Pegulas in over their heads. Its nice that they bought the team and kept it in Buffalo but they really have no bloody idea what the hell they're doing.

It's going to have to get a lot worse before it gets any better.
                    All Hail Josh Allen! Savior of the Buffalo Bills!

Freedom for the Ukraine. Down with Putin and every traitor in this country that supports him.

Comment

• psubills62
                      Legendary Zoner
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by DetDannyWilliams View Post
                      Bills' 7 best coaching candidates to replace Rex Ryan
                      http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/...cid=spartandhp
                      I'm not surprised media types putting James Franklin on these lists (when they were talking about him being fired just a few short months ago), but I'd be floored if he left Penn State.

Would be moderately surprised if the next Buffalo HC isn't Anthony Lynn. But I guess we'll see.
                      "Misguided political correctness tethers our intellects."
                      - Nicholas Cummings

Comment

• kingJofNYC
                        • Sep 2009

Some ****ing castoff or bottom tier coordinator who is desperate enough to join this absolute trash organization in hopes that they can defy the odds.

Comment

• Gibby
                          • Jun 2006

Given the D2 (and I don't mean girl with double D cups unfortunately) also ran nature of this team, I'd say Jim Svoboda

Comment

• Zoneblitser
                            • Apr 2015

It's gonna be Lyn. He already sold his sole for the position by benching Tyrod and starting EJ next week.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                              Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by Thurmal View Post
                              Exactly; look for a Tomsula-esque hiring.

Honestly what respectable coach would be intrigued by this sales pitch:

"Okay, you're going to work for a GM that has burned bridges with the last two coaches. He is going to butt into lineup decisions. He WILL try to shove a starting QB down your throat who isn't good enough to be a backup on most teams, solely to justify his draft position. Oh yeah, he has no accomplishments whatsoever to justify this behavior. When he isn't meddling, you will have to answer to a marketing director with zero football acumen at any level. Do you want a blue or black pen to sign the contract?"
                              From many media sources Rex was the one pushing for Tyrod, not the other way around. This is why now that Rex is gone, Tyrod is promptly benched and likely let go.

Comment

Working...
                              X