X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Haile SpikedLemonade
    • Jun 2024

Pegula STOP Being an Idiot -- Hire an Experienced NFL Executive

You haven't made a dime in your life in a people based business and literally know more about holes in the ground. Who do you think you are foolin'?

This is the NFL you dumb bastard. You are not playing with oil/natural gas rights/leases.

Pretending that you can run a NFL team hands on with your rub & tug wife is the laughing stock of the NFL.

Hire Wolf or someone similar and then head back to Florida or go frack off. Let the professionals run the club.

You have NO business having a GM and/or a HC report directly to you. Perhaps an oil engineer or geologist.

You butched the Sabres for years keeping Darcy and now you are about to do the same thing with Whaley. Just give it up already.

Whaley can be a Director of Personnel but he is NO NFL calibre GM. He is a lightweight.

Do the right thing you DP!!!
  • Ingtar33
    Dances With Buffaloes
    • Sep 2002

Re: Pegula STOP Being an Idiot -- Hire an Experienced NFL Executive

If I paid what he paid for this team I would be involved in every aspect of it.

If you don't like it you'll have to buy the team from him or stop going to games and buying merchandise.
    My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

• SpikedLemonade
      • Jun 2024

Originally posted by Ingtar33 View Post
      If I paid what he paid for this team I would be involved in every aspect of it.

If you don't like it you'll have to buy the team from him or stop going to games and buying merchandise.
      Thank GOD with that level of intelligence, you surely would have never made the money to buy the team.

Don't you let the new kid cook the fries when you are flipping the hamburgers Ingtar?

Have a nice McDay!

Comment

• Ingtar33
        Dances With Buffaloes
        • Sep 2002

Originally posted by SpikedLemonade View Post
        Thank GOD with that level of intelligence, you surely would have never made the money to buy the team.

Don't you let the new kid cook the fries when you are flipping the hamburgers Ingtar?

Have a nice McDay!
        My point being he paid an ungodly amount for the team, its his right to do whatever the heck he wants to do with it.
        My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

• Mr. Pink
          Peterman Sucks!
          • Mar 2006

As long as he keeps Brandon around he can continue to do whatever the heck he wants to.

Brandon has proven he can put a shiny package on steaming dog crap and sell this to the fans.

Hell, bringing in Ryan was a major business win for this franchise. Season ticket sales were through the roof.

Comment

• SpikedLemonade
            • Jun 2024

Originally posted by Ingtar33 View Post
            My point being he paid an ungodly amount for the team, its his right to do whatever the heck he wants to do with it.
            Every owner can.

The smart ones choose to rely on professionals to run the team.

Comment

• trapezeus
              Legendary Zoner
              • Oct 2004

false. Brandon is not responsible for that fandom. he just takes credit for the games we attend. perhaps a nice dip in attendance would show the pegulas that we are all collectively onto the uselessness of Brandon.

Comment

• SpikedLemonade
                • Jun 2024

Originally posted by trapezeus View Post
                false. Brandon is not responsible for that fandom. he just takes credit for the games we attend. perhaps a nice dip in attendance would show the pegulas that we are all collectively onto the uselessness of Brandon.

We could tailgate some bowling ally parking lots on a Sunday morning to show him we mean business.

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                  Peterman Sucks!
                  • Mar 2006

Originally posted by trapezeus View Post
                  This is a franchise that couldn't sell out a playoff game before Brandon got here. This is a franchise who just sold the most season tickets in franchise history this season.

I know the cool thing to do is to hate on Russ Brandon but to discount what he has done since he's been here is extremely short sighted.

Comment

• YardRat
                    Well, lookie here...
                    • Dec 2004

I don't think there is anybody that posts on this board that if they had the resources would shell out over a billion dollars for this team and then be willing to be a 100% absentee owner. I sure as hell wouldn't.
                    YardRat Wall of Fame
                    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• SpikedLemonade
                      • Jun 2024

Originally posted by YardRat View Post
                      I don't think there is anybody that posts on this board that if they had the resources would shell out over a billion dollars for this team and then be willing to be a 100% absentee owner. I sure as hell wouldn't.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mr. Pink View Post
                        This is a franchise that couldn't sell out a playoff game before Brandon got here. This is a franchise who just sold the most season tickets in franchise history this season.

I know the cool thing to do is to hate on Russ Brandon but to discount what he has done since he's been here is extremely short sighted.
                        Lets not forget selling tickets for a crappy product on Sundays .
                        sacrifice1
                        https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• SpikedLemonade
                          • Jun 2024

Originally posted by justasportsfan View Post
                          Lets not forget selling tickets for a crappy product on Sundays .
                          I guess you got to hand that to him.

Comment

• DynaPaul
                            • Sep 2003

Bill Polian for football czar!

Comment

• Historian
                              2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
                              • Dec 2002

Originally posted by Mr. Pink View Post
                              This may be the funniest ****ing thing I have ever read on this website.

Stadium capacity, 1996: 80,024 (year of last playoff game hosted)
                              Stadium capacity today: 71,608

Difference: 8,416
                              Some ****ing genius.

Comment

Working...
                              X