PDA

View Full Version : Sirius radio slaughtering the bills

DesertFox24
12-27-2016, 06:33 PM
I am listening to bill Polian and he is killing the bills roster. Saying no wide receivers Sean tell is a bad get nevermind he is a 7th. Said dareus is bad and has not played well.

I undersrand and the wide receiver point but Henderson was a 7th and dareus when he plays is very good.

Jaybird
12-27-2016, 06:56 PM
I agree on Dareus... how many games do you see nothing from him. A DT making that kind of money needs to show up, game in game out. We haven't been good against the run in 2 seasons

YardRat
12-27-2016, 06:58 PM
I agree on Dareus... how many games do you see nothing from him. A DT making that kind of money needs to show up, game in game out. We haven't been good against the run in 2 seasons

He's been playing in a Wrecks Wryan defense for 2 seasons. What a cowinkydink.

Jaybird
12-27-2016, 07:01 PM
He's been playing in a Wrecks Wryan defense for 2 seasons. What a cowinkydink.

I agree that the Scheme didn't help, but our Run D has been average at best since we drafted Dareus.

Skooby
12-27-2016, 07:04 PM
We got raped on Dareus contract while he was playing with drugs and reckless driving, yet they fire Rex. Who was stupid enough to not give Dareus a bad conduct clause to get us out of it ?

Ginger Vitis
12-27-2016, 07:08 PM
Who was stupid enough to not give Dareus a bad conduct clause to get us out of it ?

Incredibly stupid... And who was it that agreed to the injury clause in Taylors contract... The stupidity at OBD amazes me

The King
12-27-2016, 07:10 PM
So then did Rex have the team over performing?

BillsImpossible
12-27-2016, 07:12 PM
Incredibly stupid... And who was it that agreed to the injury clause in Taylors contract... The stupidity at OBD amazes me

And who was it that gave Doug Marrone a $4 million opt out bonus in his contract to quit?

BillsImpossible
12-27-2016, 07:18 PM
So then did Rex have the team over performing?

Given what Rex had to work with, the offense over performed, but the defense drastically under performed.

If the defense was good, Rex would still be the HC of the Bills.

swiper
12-27-2016, 07:20 PM
Crap rolls uphill to the owner. Until you fans start putting it to Terry Pegula, he's going to continue to let Whaley and Brandon run this circus.

HAMMER
12-27-2016, 07:47 PM
Given what Rex had to work with, the offense over performed, but the defense drastically under performed.

If the defense was good, Rex would still be the HC of the Bills.

So according to your point it looks like they go this whole thing right. Lynn gets promoted, Rex and his shnitty defense get booted.

TacklingDummy
12-27-2016, 07:48 PM
Hopefully Dareus thinks he can beat a drug test again.

Who fires a coach that goes 8-8 2 years in a row? This franchise is a joke. From drafting Willis McGahee, to not drafting Patrick Peterson, to trading 2 1sts and a 4th when you don't have a QB to get him the ball, and to give a running backs $40 million dollars.

Mace
12-27-2016, 07:53 PM
Don't anyone take it personally. The FO dorked up again, we all knew it was coming like this, often we say the same stuff ourselves.

Isn't our fault.

DesertFox24
12-27-2016, 08:53 PM
I agree that the Scheme didn't help, but our Run D has been average at best since we drafted Dareus.
I do not agree here, it was great under schwartz

Jimkelly12203
12-27-2016, 09:12 PM
Dareus is a POS and Whaley has not built a very good team at all. It's a joke.

Too many of our players have a low football IQ and no one gives a damn. It's a horrific joke of an organization.

Jimkelly12203
12-27-2016, 09:14 PM
And who was it that gave Doug Marrone a $4 million opt out bonus in his contract to quit?
It's like we're the most moronic franchise in all of pro sports...

Mace
12-27-2016, 09:23 PM
It's like we're the most moronic franchise in all of pro sports...

No we're not.

Hm.

Well maybe.

jimmifli
12-27-2016, 10:17 PM

Gym Shorts had them as the 4th overall D, and a beast vs the run.

Mouldsie
12-28-2016, 12:09 AM
Plenty to criticize about the Bills but his take isn't that great. Bill Polian has consistently missed the mark as a radio analyst. Maybe the game has passed him by.

WagonCircler
12-28-2016, 12:17 AM
Plenty to criticize about the Bills but his take isn't that great. Bill Polian has consistently missed the mark as a radio analyst. Maybe the game has passed him by.

He can flip you off with both hands, wearing a Super Bowl ring on one middle finger and a Hall of Fame ring on the other.

I'm pretty sure he doesn't give a **** what you think.

Mouldsie
12-28-2016, 12:19 AM
He can flip you off with both hands, wearing a Super Bowl ring on one middle finger and a Hall of Fame ring on the other.

I'm pretty sure he doesn't give a **** what you think.

I never said he did. But his not caring what I think doesn't make his awful radio rants any more accurate.

Last time I heard him talking about the Bills he was mentioning guys that haven't been on the roster in 3 seasons as the reason we blow. It was embarrassing. There's a reason he's retired. Great legacy but he's not in it anymore.

DynaPaul
12-28-2016, 07:36 AM
Bill Polian for football czar!

Zero
12-28-2016, 08:04 AM
Holy crap, this ^^

What dysfunctional F/O besides the one that currently resides at OBD does something that? What an amateur

Historian
12-28-2016, 08:10 AM
Every bad decision from 1BD has his fingerprints all over it....from selling games to Toronto....Marrone's out clause...to TO...to Rex.

Bill Cody
12-28-2016, 10:26 AM
Rex was a good start....but we still have one Whaley of a problem here

DraftBoy
12-28-2016, 10:31 AM
A lot of people box score watching and not taking into considering what the actual role and responsibilities are within Rex's scheme when saying this guy sucks or this guy is awesome.

ticatfan
12-28-2016, 11:55 AM
Time to blow the whole team up.