PDA

View Full Version : Don't shave Reinhart

DetDannyWilliams
12-27-2016, 07:56 PM
"he has scored all his goals when he hasn't shaved, he should just let it grow Lucky Beard" ~Rob Ray

JATMtheJATM
12-27-2016, 08:25 PM
coastal
01-07-2017, 09:10 AM
Let's turn the thread into something productive.

with ROR out, Reinhart has had some time at center. If we're not moving him, it's time for him to assume what he was drafted to be... our second line center.

Heres how'd I roll up front if I were coach:

ROR - Eichel - Okposo: this is a true top line. Our premier FA signing, our premier trade acquisition, and our premier franchise draftee. This would be a lot of fun to watch... something the Sabres aren't.

Kane - Reinhart - Bailey: give Reinhart two big bodies who know one thing... go to the net... and let him distribute.

Foligno - Girgensons - Gionta: it's too bad about Larson. This has been a great 3rd line.

Ennis - Grant - Moulson: say a prayer that Moulson stays functionally productive and Ennis doesn't break.

ICRockets
01-07-2017, 02:00 PM
Let's turn the thread into something productive.

with ROR out, Reinhart has had some time at center. If we're not moving him, it's time for him to assume what he was drafted to be... our second line center.

Heres how'd I roll up front if I were coach:

ROR - Eichel - Okposo: this is a true top line. Our premier FA signing, our premier trade acquisition, and our premier franchise draftee. This would be a lot of fun to watch... something the Sabres aren't.

Kane - Reinhart - Bailey: give Reinhart two big bodies who know one thing... go to the net... and let him distribute.

Foligno - Girgensons - Gionta: it's too bad about Larson. This has been a great 3rd line.

Ennis - Grant - Moulson: say a prayer that Moulson stays functionally productive and Ennis doesn't break.
I like those lines for the most part. Having Bailey with Reinhart gives him a chance to show his own growth, and if it's just not there Moulson's having a rebound year and could probably fill in if he and JB had to swap.