PDA

View Full Version : I'll put up the first $50.00 ...

sdbillsfan2
12-28-2016, 11:33 AM
If anyone is thinking about a dump Whaley billboard.
Just watched Lynn getting toasted at the presser and it had Whaleys stink all over it.
The little weasel was no where in sight and let Lynn swing like a dead rabbit.

WagonCircler
12-28-2016, 12:35 PM
If anyone is thinking about a dump Whaley billboard.
Just watched Lynn getting toasted at the presser and it had Whaleys stink all over it.
The little weasel was no where in sight and let Lynn swing like a dead rabbit.

There's already a GoFundMe page out there. But it's useless. Whaley is so far up Pegula's ass, he's now considered an organ.

Novacane
12-28-2016, 12:39 PM
A billboard won't change anything. Just don't show up at the stadium next season. That's the only way they will get the point.

DynaPaul
12-28-2016, 12:50 PM
Allegedly Lynn might be long term as a Whaley lackey/coach...

Jimkelly12203
12-28-2016, 12:56 PM
Billboards do help. It's not like a billboard will magically make ownership do whatever said billboard requests. But it does demonstrate a brand of backlash from the fans that is far more than you would typically see. It would send a message that not only are we unwilling to buy tickets to watch this crap, we'd rather spend our money trying to change said crap.

I would encourage anyone that's willing to donate. Even just 5 bucks. Or don't donate. It doesn't matter.

But don't tell me that billboards don't have any effect.

WagonCircler
12-28-2016, 01:21 PM
Billboards do help. It's not like a billboard will magically make ownership do whatever said billboard requests. But it does demonstrate a brand of backlash from the fans that is far more than you would typically see. It would send a message that not only are we unwilling to buy tickets to watch this crap, we'd rather spend our money trying to change said crap.

I would encourage anyone that's willing to donate. Even just 5 bucks. Or don't donate. It doesn't matter.

But don't tell me that billboards don't have any effect.

I think they can have an effect, in some cases. Just not in this one.

trapezeus
12-28-2016, 03:33 PM
Brandon just slithers under the radar. the more likely and loudly he gets called out, the more the team has to put him out in a press conference and they can start to get to the bottom of what he does exactly. the only times he shows up in during t he training camp and takes easy questions from the GR guys who are paid by their coverage of the bills. if the bills freeze them out, they don't have anything to run. so yeah, Brandon has nicely evaded all accountability. I don't think you get to the point of having fans ditch tickets until they hear how little value he provides and why the team finds him so necessary.