PDA

View Full Version : Kinda sums it all up...

LarryBoy
12-28-2016, 05:52 PM
http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=18366396

WagonCircler
12-28-2016, 05:57 PM
"This is a dumpster fire. There is no leadership there."

Yup.

Dmoney
12-28-2016, 06:08 PM
"This is a dumpster fire. There is no leadership there."

Yup.

You know what sucks about this whole thing . This is my favorite damn team... I had season tickets in our Superbowl Years when I was in my first years of college....and I didn't have two f**cking nickels to rub together...I worked extra hours while going fulltime to college to see them play.

They have turned into the biggest mickey mouse organization in the NFL.....Who in their right mind would want to come here to coach in this dumpster fire.

A. Lynn wants accountability out of his players, yet upper management has NO F**CKING accountability.....

JOKE.

swiper
12-28-2016, 06:10 PM
I watched that three times. Doesn't Pegula understand that he is just wasting his money?

bleve
12-28-2016, 06:19 PM
Another scathing report. The Bills are getting blasted by numerous media outlets, not just message board GM wanna be's. Pretty damning. Wilson was incompetent as an owner, but he was a great philanthropist. So far Terry P has be equally incompetent, but destroying the environment as his side gig.

Thurmal
12-28-2016, 06:35 PM
Look, they definitely did Lynn dirty there, but it would've been a lot more comforting if he hadn't gotten flustered they way he did. I'm assuming he'll be the coach next year, and there's going to be a lot more pressure on gamedays than in that press conference.

sudzy
12-28-2016, 06:51 PM
They did throw Lynn to the wolves today. And Trotter is right, if Lynn is smart he will get as far away from the Bills as he can. Even if they offer him the HC job he would be smart to turn it down. Who ever is dumb enough to get this "dumpster fire" dropped on them is probably going to ruin any chance of getting another HC job after Doug Whaley gets him fired in two years.

Mace
12-28-2016, 06:56 PM
Look, they definitely did Lynn dirty there, but it would've been a lot more comforting if he hadn't gotten flustered they way he did. I'm assuming he'll be the coach next year, and there's going to be a lot more pressure on gamedays than in that press conference.

I'm getting the feeling Lynn might not want to be the coach here next year.

YardRat
12-28-2016, 07:00 PM
At least Brandon didn't show up and take a selfie with the new interim.

WagonCircler
12-28-2016, 07:03 PM
You know what sucks about this whole thing . This is my favorite damn team... I had season tickets in our Superbowl Years when I was in my first years of college....and I didn't have two f**cking nickels to rub together...I worked extra hours while going fulltime to college to see them play.

They have turned into the biggest mickey mouse organization in the NFL.....Who in their right mind would want to come here to coach in this dumpster fire.

A. Lynn wants accountability out of his players, yet upper management has NO F**CKING accountability.....

JOKE.

I went to every home game for decades. Including consecutive 2-14 seasons. I understand, believe me.

But next year, I won't even watch on TV.

Dmoney
12-28-2016, 07:28 PM
I went to every home game for decades. Including consecutive 2-14 seasons. I understand, believe me.

But next year, I won't even watch on TV.
I moved away in 2006, but didnt miss a home opener until this year....Was in the process of selling a home/moving...Saw the kindling being placed In the dumpster in week 2, then go sucked back in with the 4 game win streak. Now, the dumpster is fully engulfed... Looks like a 5 alarmer. I think I may have to stay way next year myself.

YardRat
12-28-2016, 08:18 PM
Caught a couple of minutes of a talking head on the NFL channel on Sirius radio while running to the store and his opinion is that of the three open positions right now Buffalo is the most favorable landing spot, by far. Also said the team has talent, they just need a QB and decent coaching (said Taylor isn't an NFL-caliber QB). Didn't hear it long enough to catch who it was, but at least all of the jabber out there isn't all bad.

Mace
12-28-2016, 09:12 PM
At least Brandon didn't show up and take a selfie with the new interim.

Matter of time.

BertSquirtgum
12-28-2016, 09:18 PM
Maybe they did that to see how he reacted to see if he can handle the pressure of being a head coach?

Mace
12-28-2016, 09:41 PM
Maybe they did that to see how he reacted to see if he can handle the pressure of being a head coach?

Or maybe they just did that to be mean to him to laugh watching the tape at meetings he doesn't get to go to. Never know with this dynamic franchise.

swiper
12-29-2016, 04:58 AM
Lynn = Todd Bowles II

Luisito23
12-29-2016, 05:51 AM
Business as usual at OBD...

Business as usual at OBD...