PDA

View Full Version : Cardale Jones Will Be The Next Great Buffalo Bills Starting Franchise QB In 2017

BillsImpossible
12-28-2016, 09:18 PM
Bookmark my words.

Chill out, Bills fans. Everything is going to be great next year. I promise!

The Bills have a new 12 gauge K-Gun.

Jim Kelly wasn't a great quarterback, he was a great football player.

Ben Roethlisberger isn't a great quarterback, he's a great football player.

Cardale Jones is a great football player.

I think the reason why the Bills have decided to part ways with Tyrod Taylor is because they know they have a superstar franchise QB waiting for his prime time opportunity.

I think the Bills will trade Tyrod Taylor for a 3rd or 4th round draft pick in the near future.

I wouldn't want to start Cardale Jones against the Jets simply because I don't want any team to get game film on him.

Watch these videos and notice how Cardale Jones hits receivers over the middle of the field.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/AoAJwW37K90" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

At the 7 second mark, Jones avoids being sacked, hangs in the pocket while keeping his eyes downfield and delivers a bullet.

Tyrod can't do that.

18 seconds in, Jones makes an excellent pass under pressure over the middle for a first down.

Tyrod can't do that either.

23 seconds in, Jones rolls out of the pocket and makes a beautiful pass downfield for another first down.

31 seconds in, Jones gets pressure up the middle, a hand in his face and delivers a huge pass over the middle.

It helps to be 6'5.

1 minute, 6 seconds in, the Colts bring an all out blitz, Jones stands in the pocket and throws a perfect pass.

1 minute, 13 seconds in, that was absolutely gorgeous. Tyrod Taylor didn't throw a ball like in all of 2015 or 2016.

1 minute, 24 seconds in, Jones throws a rocket over the middle just as the pocket is about to collapse.

1 minute, 45 seconds in, TD.

The 2015 Sugar Bowl

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Ps8Pel9Dp9A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

1 minute 33 seconds in, Jones feels the pressure, hangs in the pocket and drops a bomb on Alabama, baby.

1 minute 44 seconds in, over the middle......

2 minutes 3 seconds in, Jones drops back and makes the kind of pass only elite NFL QB's can make under intense heat.

2 minutes 12 seconds in, Jones throws to the deep middle of the field for a beautiful completion....

3 minutes in, would you want to tackle a guy that's 6'5 and 250 lbs running full speed?

I wouldn't either.

3 minutes 46 seconds in, it's 3rd and 8, Jones holds on to the ball until the very last nano second, gets a paw in his face and launches a TD.

Even Buckeye fans can't believe it.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/qLCV_znK73E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2 minutes 50 seconds in, it's 3rd and 8 deep in their own territory, Jones drop back in the endzone and throws a 35 yard pass on a rope for a 1st down.

Did you see that kind of throw once in the past 2 years?

3 minutes 8 seconds in, Jones stands in the pocket, steps up (what?) fires down field and hits a huge completion.

The Buffalo Bills have their future franchise quarterback, and his name is Cardale Jones.

WagonCircler
12-28-2016, 09:22 PM
Wow.

Mr. Pink
12-28-2016, 09:24 PM
EJ Manuel or another teams castaway will be the Bills starting QB in 2017.

Cardale Jones or someone not drafted yet will be the Bills starting QB in 2018...I'd go with someone not drafted yet to be the most likely outcome.

YardRat
12-28-2016, 09:28 PM
Doh, jeez. Yeah, he went there.

Mace
I'm with you, Imp. He's a trebuchet and I'm sending out positivity.

BertSquirtgum
Bookmark my words.

Chill out, Bills fans. Everything is going to be great next year. I promise!

The Bills have a new 12 gauge K-Gun.

Jim Kelly wasn't a great quarterback, he was a great football player.

Ben Roethlisberger isn't a great quarterback, he's a great football player.

Cardale Jones is a great football player.

I think the reason why the Bills have decided to part ways with Tyrod Taylor is because they know they have a superstar franchise QB waiting for his prime time opportunity.

I think the Bills will trade Tyrod Taylor for a 3rd or 4th round draft pick in the near future.

I wouldn't want to start Cardale Jones against the Jets simply because I don't want any team to get game film on him.

Watch these videos and notice how Cardale Jones hits receivers over the middle of the field.

<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/AoAJwW37K90" allowfullscreen="" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0"></iframe>

At the 7 second mark, Jones avoids being sacked, hangs in the pocket while keeping his eyes downfield and delivers a bullet.

Tyrod can't do that.

18 seconds in, Jones makes an excellent pass under pressure over the middle for a first down.

Tyrod can't do that either.

23 seconds in, Jones rolls out of the pocket and makes a beautiful pass downfield for another first down.

31 seconds in, Jones gets pressure up the middle, a hand in his face and delivers a huge pass over the middle.

It helps to be 6'5.

1 minute, 6 seconds in, the Colts bring an all out blitz, Jones stands in the pocket and throws a perfect pass.

1 minute, 13 seconds in, that was absolutely gorgeous. Tyrod Taylor didn't throw a ball like in all of 2015 or 2016.

1 minute, 24 seconds in, Jones throws a rocket over the middle just as the pocket is about to collapse.

1 minute, 45 seconds in, TD.

The 2015 Sugar Bowl

<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Ps8Pel9Dp9A" allowfullscreen="" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0"></iframe>

1 minute 33 seconds in, Jones feels the pressure, hangs in the pocket and drops a bomb on Alabama, baby.

1 minute 44 seconds in, over the middle......

2 minutes 3 seconds in, Jones drops back and makes the kind of pass only elite NFL QB's can make under intense heat.

2 minutes 12 seconds in, Jones throws to the deep middle of the field for a beautiful completion....

3 minutes in, would you want to tackle a guy that's 6'5 and 250 lbs running full speed?

I wouldn't either.

3 minutes 46 seconds in, it's 3rd and 8, Jones holds on to the ball until the very last nano second, gets a paw in his face and launches a TD.

Even Buckeye fans can't believe it.

<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/qLCV_znK73E" allowfullscreen="" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0"></iframe>

2 minutes 50 seconds in, it's 3rd and 8 deep in their own territory, Jones drop back in the endzone and throws a 35 yard pass on a rope for a 1st down.

Did you see that kind of throw once in the past 2 years?

3 minutes 8 seconds in, Jones stands in the pocket, steps up (what?) fires down field and hits a huge completion.

The Buffalo Bills have their future franchise quarterback, and his name is Cardale Jones.

http://i1048.photobucket.com/albums/s379/bhurtgam/BSmeter_zps612c31ea.gif

BillsImpossible
12-28-2016, 09:29 PM

Cardale Jones or someone not drafted yet will be the Bills starting QB in 2018...I'd go with someone not drafted yet to be the most likely outcome.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/nyjLNt3EMTE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BillsImpossible
12-28-2016, 09:32 PM
Doh, jeez. Yeah, he went there.

I can't wait for December 28, 2017.

Mace
12-28-2016, 09:33 PM

You've never used a trebuchet and your negative vibes indicate a lack of ability to control water here, Squirtgum, if you've been watching Imp's threads with the same fascination I do.

WagonCircler
12-28-2016, 09:34 PM
Get. Some. Meds.

Mr. Cynical
12-28-2016, 09:34 PM

EJ starting? No way. I'd bet my house on it. Another team's castaway maybe (Romo) but EJ is done in Buffalo. I think one of the other reasons they are starting him against the hapless Jets is to showcase him for a trade.

BillsImpossible
12-28-2016, 09:37 PM
EJ starting? No way. I'd bet my house on it. Another team's castaway maybe (Romo) but EJ is done in Buffalo. I think one of the other reasons they are starting him against the hapless Jets is to showcase him for a trade.

For a 7th.

BillsImpossible
12-28-2016, 09:39 PM
Get. Some. Meds.

Who has the better arm, Jones or Taylor?

Mace
12-28-2016, 09:39 PM
Get. Some. Meds.

This kind of harshness is what has soured the fanbase into negatively deserving losing seasons, Wagon. Send some positivity and you can always change your mind later. I'm not really sure how that works, but I'm buying into Imp's concept, figuring I can turn on him later if it's unsuccessful.

Mr. Pink
12-28-2016, 09:40 PM
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/nyjLNt3EMTE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

My favorite is the guy who memorized the patterns of that game and won an obscene amount of money, for that time and the fact that it's a game show, playing it.

Was a favorite gameshow of mine as a youngster growing up.

Turf
12-28-2016, 09:43 PM
I couldn't read the whole thing, but the part that jumped out was, we're not playing him this weekend because we don't want anyone to get film on him. C'mon dude LOL.
Yeah I haven't written Cardale off like everyone else, but that's a bit much.

Mr. Pink
12-28-2016, 09:44 PM

His contract is up after this game. So there's no ability to make a trade. It's a one game audition off of the work he's showed in practice and running the scout team for the franchise to see if he's worth sticking on the roster for another 2-3 years at like 5m per season.

He could fail miserably against the Jets. Go out there and throw a Tyrod-esque 170 yards and have 4 INTs on top of it which would pretty much cement him being gone.

But the question is do you sign EJ for 5m a year or a guy like McGloin or a guy like Hoyer? Or do you go out there and decide to throw 20m at Tony Romo?

Mr. Cynical
12-28-2016, 09:45 PM
My favorite is the guy who memorized the patterns of that game and won an obscene amount of money, for that time and the fact that it's a game show, playing it.

Was a favorite gameshow of mine as a youngster growing up.

Loved the cartoons. And how much would that suck having to sit there throughout the animation. Talk about rubbing salt in the wound.

But seriously, I have to believe they rigged the button to pick the whammy whenever he/she was winning too much. If you watch closely it definitely seems like the selector sits on the whammy a little long at times just before the player hits the button....

BillsImpossible
12-28-2016, 09:46 PM
You've never used a trebuchet and your negative vibes indicate a lack of ability to control water here, Squirtgum, if you've been watching Imp's threads with the same fascination I do.

I was the first person on this board to predict that Tyrod Taylor would be the Bills starting QB in 2015, and I was also the first person to predict that Donald Trump would become the next POTUS.

They called me crazy for saying such crazy things.

You won't be calling me crazy in 2017 come this time next year.

My great grandma was psychic, and I've got her genes.

Mace
12-28-2016, 09:47 PM
the selector sits on the whammy a little long at times just before the player hits the button....

Skill, like the Bills with their fanbase.

BillsImpossible
12-28-2016, 09:52 PM
But the question is do you sign EJ for 5m a year or a guy like McGloin or a guy like Hoyer? Or do you go out there and decide to throw 20m at Tony Romo?

Are you trying to give us all an ulcer?

Goobylal
12-28-2016, 09:53 PM
I think Lynn wanted to start Cardale. That's why he mentioned his name first when asked who will start this weekend.

Mace
12-28-2016, 09:54 PM
You won't be calling me crazy in 2017 come this time next year.

My great grandma was psychic, and I've got her genes.

I've never called you crazy, Imp, though I've called your thoughts insane many times.

I can only say I hope you laundered them or they'll be not real fresh.

BillsImpossible
12-28-2016, 09:57 PM
Has anyone actually watched the passes I posted about?

Did anyone see Tyrod Taylor make any of those kind of passes in the past 2 years?

Cardale Jones is 6'5 250 lbs and plays football like a linebacker.

When's the last time you heard that kind of analogy to a QB?

1985?

- - - Updated - - -

I think Lynn wanted to start Cardale. That's why he mentioned his name first when asked who will start this weekend.

I don't think that was a Freudian Slip either.

Mr. Pink
12-28-2016, 09:57 PM
Are you trying to give us all an ulcer?

I'm trying to be realistic.

Even if EJ isn't resigned, this team still needs a starter/backup QB of some sort. Backup if you're going to ascribe to your logic of Cardale starting next year. So either way they're gonna need a bridge QB to the future be that Cardale or someone not yet drafted or a veteran to provide leadership and some tutelage to the youngster as he's playing.

You're either gonna go out and resign EJ or sign someone of his ilk or break the bank for a guy like Romo.

BillsImpossible
12-28-2016, 10:02 PM
I'm trying to be realistic.

Even if EJ isn't resigned, this team still needs a starter/backup QB of some sort. Backup if you're going to ascribe to your logic of Cardale starting next year. So either way they're gonna need a bridge QB to the future be that Cardale or someone not yet drafted or a veteran to provide leadership and some tutelage to the youngster as he's playing.

You're either gonna go out and resign EJ or sign someone of his ilk or break the bank for a guy like Romo.

Cardale Jones will be the Bills starting QB in 2017.

A 4th or 5th round draft pick in Chad Kelly will be their backup.

How's that sound?

Mr. Pink
12-28-2016, 10:04 PM
Cardale Jones will be the Bills starting QB in 2017.

A 4th or 5th round draft pick in Chad Kelly will be their backup.

How's that sound?

Stupid. You have no one on the roster that either young QB can relate to or go talk to. You've now set up two young QBs to be complete failures in the NFL.

BillsImpossible
12-28-2016, 10:06 PM

This isn't Politico or Snopes....BS.

- - - Updated - - -

Stupid. You have no one on the roster that either young QB can relate to or go talk to. You've now set up two young QBs to be complete failures in the NFL.

Tell that to Dak.

Mace
12-28-2016, 10:07 PM
You're missing his point here, Pink.

Mr. Pink
12-28-2016, 10:09 PM
This isn't Politico or Snopes....BS.

- - - Updated - - -

Tell that to Dak.

Dak? Who had Tony Romo to go talk to.

Next.

BillsImpossible
12-28-2016, 10:10 PM
Stupid. You have no one on the roster that either young QB can relate to or go talk to.

Nobody to talk to or relate to....really?

They're not in kindergarten bro.

Mr. Pink
12-28-2016, 10:11 PM
You're missing his point here, Pink.

Is his point to play musical QBs with two youngsters who'll look like train wrecks? Have no confidence? Be constantly looking over their shoulder wondering when they're gonna get benched for the other youngster?

If so, his idea is golden!

Mr. Pink
12-28-2016, 10:13 PM
Nobody to talk to or relate to....really?

They're not in kindergarten bro.

If you don't think that part of football is relationships with other players and being able to keep egos in check, I can't help you.

So we can just go out and draft Luke Falk in the 3rd, Chad Kelly in the 4th and have Cardale! Let the best man win, and they play musical chairs on a week by week basis until one guy has a game good enough to warrant a second start in a row.

We can invest a grand total of like 4m in the QB position and end up being 4-12. Maybe we can draft another QB in 2018 to add to this clown car!

BillsImpossible
12-28-2016, 10:14 PM
Dak? Who had Tony Romo to go talk to.

Next.

I'm sure Tony related to Dak all of his wisdom and experience....that's why Dak is so successful.

http://media5.picsearch.com/is?h0veMdY-JPX-WphE0-qw4QhX5eZhr28YY2aS6sez0J8&height=155

BillsImpossible
12-28-2016, 10:24 PM
Maybe we can draft another QB in 2018 to add to this clown car!

You won't be calling the Bills QB situation a 'clown car,' a year from now.

The Bills have the biggest, most powerful trebuchet in the entire NFL.

Mace
12-28-2016, 10:25 PM
Is his point to play musical QBs with two youngsters who'll look like train wrecks? Have no confidence? Be constantly looking over their shoulder wondering when they're gonna get benched for the other youngster?

If so, his idea is golden!

No, that's not the point. There is no point to the point. Understand this and Imp's posts take on kind of a dazzling wonder which you'll chuckle at because other people are trying to argue with him until he's not amused enough to keep arguing. If you find ways to agree with him, other people get real aggravated with you in funny ways.

Mr. Pink
12-28-2016, 10:27 PM
I'm sure Tony related to Dak all of his wisdom and experience....that's why Dak is so successful.

http://media5.picsearch.com/is?h0veMdY-JPX-WphE0-qw4QhX5eZhr28YY2aS6sez0J8&height=155

Why do you think the Titans have Matt Cassel? Why do you think the Vikings had Shaun Hill before Bridgewater got hurt and they had to trade for Bradford. Derek Carr's rookie year, Matt Schaub was there. Blake Bortles rookie year, Chad Henne was there. Jared Goff, Case Keenum is there. Carson Wentz, Chase Daniel oh and the fact they had Bradford who became expendable. The year the Redskins drafted both RGIII and Cousins, Rex Grossman was still there.

But you want this team to do something completely different than what any franchise in the NFL does and does with a good reason?

Go find me an NFL football team that's decided to start a first year player at QB with a drafted backup and then I dunno whatever at 3rd string. Good luck.

All of these teams in this league who have young QBs or decide to start a rookie QB have veterans in backup roles.

Mr. Pink
12-28-2016, 10:29 PM
No, that's not the point. There is no point to the point. Understand this and Imp's posts take on kind of a dazzling wonder which you'll chuckle at because other people are trying to argue with him until he's not amused enough to keep arguing. If you find ways to agree with him, other people get real aggravated with you in funny ways.

So what you're really saying is I should see a thread started by him and just not open it because it will be full of a bunch of illogical nonsense?

BillsImpossible
12-28-2016, 10:29 PM
We will all be amused at this time next year, for the first time in almost 18 years.

BillsImpossible
12-28-2016, 10:32 PM
Why do you think the Titans have Matt Cassel?

So he can give Marcus Mariota somebody to talk and relate to....with his broken leg.

Jimkelly12203
12-28-2016, 10:40 PM
I like this board. I've spent so much time on the Buffalo Range, which i also like but which has no Pollyanna posters anymore. Bills Impossible, your optimism is positively adorable.

But i disagree 100%.

BillsImpossible
12-28-2016, 10:43 PM
I don't think it is humanly possible to break Cardale Jones's leg.

That's like trying to saw down a Sequoia tree with a nail clipper.

Knock on wood.

Jaybird
12-28-2016, 10:53 PM
If we go into next season with C. Jones as starting Qb we might only win 3 games.. he played all of 12 college games, and had some nice highlights from 4th quarter preseason action... Cmon guys

WagonCircler
12-28-2016, 11:00 PM

They're both as accurate as a lawn sprinkler.

Cardale "I didn't come here to play school, I came here to play football" Jones is dumber than a rake.

He lost his starting job 3 times, in 11 starts, at OHIO STATE, where a six year old could grasp the Offense.

Zoo animals are smarter than Cardale.

Skooby
12-29-2016, 01:42 AM
Get. Some. Meds.
Change the meds.

BertSquirtgum
12-29-2016, 01:52 AM
http://i1048.photobucket.com/albums/s379/bhurtgam/ejizzle_zpsnicvoanh.jpg

DynaPaul
12-29-2016, 08:03 AM
He's the perfect blend of Jamarcus Russell and Byron Leftwich. What a combo!

YardRat
12-29-2016, 07:00 PM
Why do you think the Titans have Matt Cassel? Why do you think the Vikings had Shaun Hill before Bridgewater got hurt and they had to trade for Bradford. Derek Carr's rookie year, Matt Schaub was there. Blake Bortles rookie year, Chad Henne was there. Jared Goff, Case Keenum is there. Carson Wentz, Chase Daniel oh and the fact they had Bradford who became expendable. The year the Redskins drafted both RGIII and Cousins, Rex Grossman was still there.

But you want this team to do something completely different than what any franchise in the NFL does and does with a good reason?

Go find me an NFL football team that's decided to start a first year player at QB with a drafted backup and then I dunno whatever at 3rd string. Good luck.

All of these teams in this league who have young QBs or decide to start a rookie QB have veterans in backup roles.

Washington rolled with RGIII and Cousins in 2012, and went to the playoffs.

Mr. Pink
12-29-2016, 07:51 PM
Washington rolled with RGIII and Cousins in 2012, and went to the playoffs.

Rex Grossman was still on their roster to begin that season.

trapezeus
12-30-2016, 09:01 AM
so the guy with 11 starts and recent graduate of "how to take snaps under center" we feel confident on cardale jones? unbelievable. and people wonder why the OP is mocked for being a homer.

DraftBoy
12-30-2016, 09:34 AM
so the guy with 11 starts and recent graduate of "how to take snaps under center" we feel confident on cardale jones? unbelievable. and people wonder why the OP is mocked for being a homer.

Confident? No. Curious? Yes.

I think he'll be active on Sunday and will likely see a few snaps.

sukie
12-30-2016, 11:47 AM

So let the kid talk to Jim Kelly if talking to an experienced player is all that is needed. Rex Grossman ... RGIII spoke to RGIII (The are both thirds BTW)

YardRat
12-30-2016, 05:54 PM

Didn't see him listed on the roster...http://www.jt-sw.com/football/pro/rosters.nsf/Annual/2012-was

But he is here...https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Washington_Redskins_season#Final_roster

My bad...

Mace
12-30-2016, 07:12 PM
Didn't see him listed on the roster...http://www.jt-sw.com/football/pro/rosters.nsf/Annual/2012-was

But he is here...https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Washington_Redskins_season#Final_roster

My bad...

There's never any missing Rex Grossman :

Turf
12-30-2016, 09:11 PM
I like this board. I've spent so much time on the Buffalo Range, which i also like but which has no Pollyanna posters anymore. Bills Impossible, your optimism is positively adorable.

But i disagree 100%.

I tried going there. But the craziest SOB is the one running it. And his alter ego whoever that is.

BillsImpossible
12-30-2016, 10:28 PM
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/BkVbh5dzGZk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

sudzy
12-31-2016, 03:29 AM
We have another year of living with Whaley's denial that EJ sucks and the rest of Doug's tenure denying that Jones will suck. I don't know how long Terry will be fooled by Whaley's BS (probably a while, Pegula's not that smart) but, we are going to be in QB hell.

Goobylal
12-31-2016, 07:52 AM
We have another year of living with Whaley's denial that EJ sucks and the rest of Doug's tenure denying that Jones will suck. I don't know how long Terry will be fooled by Whaley's BS (probably a while, Pegula's not that smart) but, we are going to be in QB hell.

What should be done about the QB position then? Keep Taylor? Sign a FA? Trade for Romo? Draft someone in 2017, and if so, who?

Turf
12-31-2016, 09:02 AM
Keep Taylor, draft a QB, get a new HC, maybe keep Lynnn as OC, get rid of Bush and fix the defense.

swiper
12-31-2016, 09:03 AM
Keep Taylor, draft a QB, get a new HC, maybe keep Lynnn as OC, get rid of Bush and fix the defense.

That would be a decent start.

djjimkelly
12-31-2016, 09:24 AM
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/BkVbh5dzGZk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

if we are watching high school film i might get delusional and think i should have been in the nfl too

who cares what he did in HS

Goobylal
12-31-2016, 11:46 AM
Keeping Taylor at $16 million a year isn't a smart move.

Night Train
12-31-2016, 11:53 AM
Good grief. Jones is raw as all hell. You draft another, sign a journeyman and go to camp with an open mind. Bills can run the ball and scheme correctly on D with the right coach (we hope ). There are needs but the team is hardly void of talent. We got little to nothing out of our passing game this year...in a passing league.

That can't get much worse, so save me the huge step backward speech. Taylor and Manuel can leave.

The Toe Show
12-31-2016, 12:03 PM
I toetally agree.
Dude is a big gamer and definitely deserves a shot.

But, I'm not sure what those clowns at 1BD think, they just like to play mafia with each other.

BillsImpossible
12-31-2016, 05:30 PM
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/vDeQ9SSPsq8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BillsImpossible
12-31-2016, 05:34 PM
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/H9XJGNhd8Oo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

YardRat
12-31-2016, 05:59 PM
His initials aren't JK, so this can't be true.

BillsImpossible
12-31-2016, 06:03 PM
Cardale Jones is as good, if not a better running threat than Tyrod Taylor.

Imagine Tyrod Taylor being 6'5 250 lbs, with a 12 gauge for a throwing arm that rips the ball.

That's what the Bills have in Cardale Jones.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/4ghOx-O7Rik" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BillsImpossible
12-31-2016, 06:09 PM
His initials aren't JK, so this can't be true.

He did wear #12 in college, hence his nickname, "12 gauge."

BillsImpossible
12-31-2016, 06:14 PM
At the 2 minute mark in the video above, Jones dropped back, waited, and made a pass that just gave Charles Clay a woody.

Old school QB with an old school coach in Lynn, combined with an old school town like Buffalo is a win.

3 minutes in to the video above and I have a chubby too.

BillsImpossible
12-31-2016, 06:36 PM
In the face of adversity...

Win

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/jbb5NAtvan4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Mace
12-31-2016, 06:37 PM
Rock on, Imp, rock on.

:box:

BillsImpossible
12-31-2016, 06:52 PM
Speaking in tongues...the Russians did it.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/bqJsGrXK6Sg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BillsImpossible
12-31-2016, 07:24 PM
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/pRfWpJibBR8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BillsImpossible
12-31-2016, 08:03 PM
Urban Meyer and his Buckeyes are losing to Clemson 17-0 at the half.

JT Barrett or Cardale Jones, UM?