Cardale Jones Will Be The Next Great Buffalo Bills Starting Franchise QB In 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsImpossible
    • Mar 2013

Cardale Jones Will Be The Next Great Buffalo Bills Starting Franchise QB In 2017

Bookmark my words.

Chill out, Bills fans. Everything is going to be great next year. I promise!

The Bills have a new 12 gauge K-Gun.

Jim Kelly wasn't a great quarterback, he was a great football player.

Ben Roethlisberger isn't a great quarterback, he's a great football player.

Cardale Jones is a great football player.

I think the reason why the Bills have decided to part ways with Tyrod Taylor is because they know they have a superstar franchise QB waiting for his prime time opportunity.

I think the Bills will trade Tyrod Taylor for a 3rd or 4th round draft pick in the near future.

I wouldn't want to start Cardale Jones against the Jets simply because I don't want any team to get game film on him.

Watch these videos and notice how Cardale Jones hits receivers over the middle of the field.

At the 7 second mark, Jones avoids being sacked, hangs in the pocket while keeping his eyes downfield and delivers a bullet.

Tyrod can't do that.

18 seconds in, Jones makes an excellent pass under pressure over the middle for a first down.

Tyrod can't do that either.

23 seconds in, Jones rolls out of the pocket and makes a beautiful pass downfield for another first down.

31 seconds in, Jones gets pressure up the middle, a hand in his face and delivers a huge pass over the middle.

It helps to be 6'5.

1 minute, 6 seconds in, the Colts bring an all out blitz, Jones stands in the pocket and throws a perfect pass.

1 minute, 13 seconds in, that was absolutely gorgeous. Tyrod Taylor didn't throw a ball like in all of 2015 or 2016.

1 minute, 24 seconds in, Jones throws a rocket over the middle just as the pocket is about to collapse.

1 minute, 45 seconds in, TD.

The 2015 Sugar Bowl

1 minute 33 seconds in, Jones feels the pressure, hangs in the pocket and drops a bomb on Alabama, baby.

1 minute 44 seconds in, over the middle......

2 minutes 3 seconds in, Jones drops back and makes the kind of pass only elite NFL QB's can make under intense heat.

2 minutes 12 seconds in, Jones throws to the deep middle of the field for a beautiful completion....

3 minutes in, would you want to tackle a guy that's 6'5 and 250 lbs running full speed?

I wouldn't either.

3 minutes 46 seconds in, it's 3rd and 8, Jones holds on to the ball until the very last nano second, gets a paw in his face and launches a TD.

Even Buckeye fans can't believe it.

2 minutes 50 seconds in, it's 3rd and 8 deep in their own territory, Jones drop back in the endzone and throws a 35 yard pass on a rope for a 1st down.

Did you see that kind of throw once in the past 2 years?

3 minutes 8 seconds in, Jones stands in the pocket, steps up (what?) fires down field and hits a huge completion.

The Buffalo Bills have their future franchise quarterback, and his name is Cardale Jones.
  • WagonCircler
    Escaped Convict
    • Jul 2002

Re: Cardale Jones Will Be The Next Great Buffalo Bills Starting Franchise QB In 2017

Wow.

Comment

• Mr. Pink
      Peterman Sucks!
      • Mar 2006

Re: Cardale Jones Will Be The Next Great Buffalo Bills Starting Franchise QB In 2017

EJ Manuel or another teams castaway will be the Bills starting QB in 2017.

Cardale Jones or someone not drafted yet will be the Bills starting QB in 2018...I'd go with someone not drafted yet to be the most likely outcome.

Comment

• YardRat
        Well, lookie here...
        • Dec 2004

Doh, jeez. Yeah, he went there.
        YardRat Wall of Fame
        #56 DARRYL TALLEY
        #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Mace
          Haha...yeah you think so ?
          • Mar 2013

I'm with you, Imp. He's a trebuchet and I'm sending out positivity.

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
            Legendary Zoner
            • May 2009

Originally posted by BillsImpossible View Post
            Bookmark my words.

Chill out, Bills fans. Everything is going to be great next year. I promise!

The Bills have a new 12 gauge K-Gun.

Jim Kelly wasn't a great quarterback, he was a great football player.

Ben Roethlisberger isn't a great quarterback, he's a great football player.

Cardale Jones is a great football player.

I think the reason why the Bills have decided to part ways with Tyrod Taylor is because they know they have a superstar franchise QB waiting for his prime time opportunity.

I think the Bills will trade Tyrod Taylor for a 3rd or 4th round draft pick in the near future.

I wouldn't want to start Cardale Jones against the Jets simply because I don't want any team to get game film on him.

Watch these videos and notice how Cardale Jones hits receivers over the middle of the field.

At the 7 second mark, Jones avoids being sacked, hangs in the pocket while keeping his eyes downfield and delivers a bullet.

Tyrod can't do that.

18 seconds in, Jones makes an excellent pass under pressure over the middle for a first down.

Tyrod can't do that either.

23 seconds in, Jones rolls out of the pocket and makes a beautiful pass downfield for another first down.

31 seconds in, Jones gets pressure up the middle, a hand in his face and delivers a huge pass over the middle.

It helps to be 6'5.

1 minute, 6 seconds in, the Colts bring an all out blitz, Jones stands in the pocket and throws a perfect pass.

1 minute, 13 seconds in, that was absolutely gorgeous. Tyrod Taylor didn't throw a ball like in all of 2015 or 2016.

1 minute, 24 seconds in, Jones throws a rocket over the middle just as the pocket is about to collapse.

1 minute, 45 seconds in, TD.

The 2015 Sugar Bowl

1 minute 33 seconds in, Jones feels the pressure, hangs in the pocket and drops a bomb on Alabama, baby.

1 minute 44 seconds in, over the middle......

2 minutes 3 seconds in, Jones drops back and makes the kind of pass only elite NFL QB's can make under intense heat.

2 minutes 12 seconds in, Jones throws to the deep middle of the field for a beautiful completion....

3 minutes in, would you want to tackle a guy that's 6'5 and 250 lbs running full speed?

I wouldn't either.

3 minutes 46 seconds in, it's 3rd and 8, Jones holds on to the ball until the very last nano second, gets a paw in his face and launches a TD.

Even Buckeye fans can't believe it.

2 minutes 50 seconds in, it's 3rd and 8 deep in their own territory, Jones drop back in the endzone and throws a 35 yard pass on a rope for a 1st down.

Did you see that kind of throw once in the past 2 years?

3 minutes 8 seconds in, Jones stands in the pocket, steps up (what?) fires down field and hits a huge completion.

The Buffalo Bills have their future franchise quarterback, and his name is Cardale Jones.

Comment

• BillsImpossible
              • Mar 2013

Originally posted by Mr. Pink View Post

Cardale Jones or someone not drafted yet will be the Bills starting QB in 2018...I'd go with someone not drafted yet to be the most likely outcome.

Comment

• BillsImpossible
                • Mar 2013

Originally posted by YardRat View Post
                Doh, jeez. Yeah, he went there.
                I can't wait for December 28, 2017.

Comment

• Mace
                  • Mar 2013

Originally posted by BertSquirtgum View Post
                  You've never used a trebuchet and your negative vibes indicate a lack of ability to control water here, Squirtgum, if you've been watching Imp's threads with the same fascination I do.

Comment

• WagonCircler
                    Escaped Convict
                    • Jul 2002

Get. Some. Meds.

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
                      Maybe?
                      • Oct 2003

Originally posted by Mr. Pink View Post

EJ starting? No way. I'd bet my house on it. Another team's castaway maybe (Romo) but EJ is done in Buffalo. I think one of the other reasons they are starting him against the hapless Jets is to showcase him for a trade.

Comment

• BillsImpossible
                        • Mar 2013

Originally posted by Mr. Cynical View Post
                        EJ starting? No way. I'd bet my house on it. Another team's castaway maybe (Romo) but EJ is done in Buffalo. I think one of the other reasons they are starting him against the hapless Jets is to showcase him for a trade.
                        For a 7th.

Comment

• BillsImpossible
                          • Mar 2013

Originally posted by WagonCircler View Post
                          Get. Some. Meds.
                          Who has the better arm, Jones or Taylor?

Comment

• Mace
                            • Mar 2013

Originally posted by WagonCircler View Post
                            Get. Some. Meds.
                            This kind of harshness is what has soured the fanbase into negatively deserving losing seasons, Wagon. Send some positivity and you can always change your mind later. I'm not really sure how that works, but I'm buying into Imp's concept, figuring I can turn on him later if it's unsuccessful.

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                              Peterman Sucks!
                              • Mar 2006

Originally posted by BillsImpossible View Post
                              My favorite is the guy who memorized the patterns of that game and won an obscene amount of money, for that time and the fact that it's a game show, playing it.

Was a favorite gameshow of mine as a youngster growing up.

Comment

Working...
                              X