PDA

View Full Version : hilarious. you cant make this up

kscdogbillsfan1221
12-29-2016, 03:48 PM
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/12/29/tyrod-taylor-to-be-evaluated-for-groinhernia-surgery/

tyrod being evaluated for groin surgery. so after ****ing him in the ass, he's ****ing the F.O. back.

Classic!!!

Mr. Pink
12-29-2016, 03:55 PM
And if he can't pass a physical by the 3rd day of the league year, the Bills are on the hook for 43m dollars!

Meanwhile, they'll still have to find an actual QB on top of it!

Good contract right there Whaley...well done.

DraftBoy
12-29-2016, 03:57 PM
Well isn't this special.

Even with a potential surgery, there is no way the Bills don't pass him on his physical, right?

DraftBoy
12-29-2016, 04:01 PM
And for the record if this whole thing goes south and the Bills get stuck on the hook for $30+ million then Whaley should never step foot in a NFL office again.

Mr. Pink
12-29-2016, 04:12 PM
Tyrod is gonna have to slow play getting surgery for this to work out for him to get the money.

Recovery time from a sports hernia procedure is like 4 weeks.

So if he's getting this surgery mid February then we know he wants to collect.

EDS
12-29-2016, 04:18 PM
Outstanding.

Sad reality is Tyrod is best QB realistically available for the Bills in 2017.

Dr. Lecter
12-29-2016, 04:24 PM
Clearly this is all Rex's fault. All of it.

Well, maybe Obama a little.

And the gay agenda too.

But mostly Rex.

LarryBoy
12-29-2016, 04:29 PM

And the gay agenda too.

But mostly Rex.

You forgot the Russians.

DynaPaul
12-29-2016, 04:34 PM
You forgot the Russians.

As well as FBI Director Comey and "Fake News."

jimmifli
12-29-2016, 04:48 PM
Good for him.

"Business Decision" is just an excuse to be an *******.

Turf
12-29-2016, 05:00 PM
Would be interesting to know if he injured it last week when Whaley wanted him sat.

Mr. Pink
12-29-2016, 05:01 PM
Shoulda been benched for the Cleveland game, then maybe all of this crap doesn't cloud over the franchise.

And he could have been benched for his poor play instead of a business decision.

Albany,n.y.
12-29-2016, 05:06 PM
Tyrod is gonna have to slow play getting surgery for this to work out for him to get the money.

Recovery time from a sports hernia procedure is like 4 weeks.

So if he's getting this surgery mid February then we know he wants to collect.
For $30 million I'd be doing everything the doctor tells me not to do after the surgery so I wouldn't heal up for months.

Skooby
12-29-2016, 05:28 PM
Tyrod is going to enter the field during a play just to get injured, can't really argue with the oops factor.

Mouldsie
12-29-2016, 05:34 PM
I would not be so quick to blame this on Whaley given that the FO is a mess and Overdorf does all contracts and TT is Rex's guy and Rex was Russ' guy... Ugh

YardRat
12-29-2016, 05:36 PM
I would be willing to guess the actual language of the contract/clause is a tad bit more restrictive than any/all injuries and groin surgery isn't going to qualify for it to kick in.

feldspar
12-29-2016, 06:12 PM
I would be willing to guess the actual language of the contract/clause is a tad bit more restrictive than any/all injuries and groin surgery isn't going to qualify for it to kick in.

Yeah, I can't imagine an injury like this (if he has it), should ever be enough for him to collect that money if the Bills don't want to pick up that option.

For one thing, he has until March 11 to get healthy enough to pass his physical. Any deliberate delay for him to get this surgery (if he needs it) should send the whole thing into arbitration if it goes that far.

What a stupid clause in the contract, though. A mean, REALLY stupid.

For those of you who think we screwed over Taylor somehow, I'd have to disagree. He was under contract through this year, and we gave him millions of dollars that we didn't have to this year.

BertSquirtgum
12-29-2016, 06:34 PM
Even if he has surgery, he will be able to pass a physical by March. Much ado about nothing.

cookie G
12-29-2016, 06:43 PM
Good for him.

"Business Decision" is just an excuse to be an *******.

They tried to burn the bridge and he put the fuse to the dynamite out.

Watching Russ and Whaley do this is like watching Elmer Fudd and Yosemite Sam put their heads together.

You know what's going to happen.

Arm of Harm
12-29-2016, 06:51 PM
And for the record if this whole thing goes south and the Bills get stuck on the hook for $30+ million then Whaley should never step foot in a NFL office again.

Whaley should never set foot in an NFL office again regardless of how this plays out.

justasportsfan
12-29-2016, 06:53 PM

And the gay agenda too.

But mostly Rex.

No , having a team perform like crap on Sundays is his fault. Players quitting on him is his fault too

swiper
12-29-2016, 06:58 PM
This is delightful news. I want to see Pegula's minions make him look like the fool he is in public. Just desserts all around.

- - - Updated - - -

This is delightful news. I want to see Pegula's minions make him look like the fool he is in public. Just desserts all around.

BertSquirtgum
12-29-2016, 07:01 PM
Why are you fickle people trying to find anything and everything to be mad about? It's about as pathetic as the team itself.

IlluminatusUIUC
12-29-2016, 07:38 PM
Well isn't this special.

Even with a potential surgery, there is no way the Bills don't pass him on his physical, right?

Tyrod's physical where the Bills are trying to clear him while he keeps coming up with new injuries sounds like a solid SNL bit.

feldspar
12-29-2016, 08:58 PM
Why are you fickle people trying to find anything and everything to be mad about? It's about as pathetic as the team itself.

It's easy...i don't even have to try.

And you just answered your own question. It's because the team is pathetic, and they just gave themselves a major additional black eye around the league this week about how the organization is run, and seemingly will continue to be run.

WagonCircler
12-29-2016, 10:55 PM
I would not be so quick to blame this on Whaley given that the FO is a mess and Overdorf does all contracts and TT is Rex's guy and Rex was Russ' guy... Ugh

Ok, so we're not going to blame this stupid ****ing clause/contract on Whaley. We're not going to blame the past two HCs on Whaley. We're not going to blame the Sammy fiasco or the fact that his TWO top draft choices this pat year played a combined total of 5 games.

So, what exactly is the job of a GM these days? He doesn't seem to be responsible for anything.

swiper
12-30-2016, 06:53 AM
Ok, so we're not going to blame this stupid ****ing clause/contract on Whaley. We're not going to blame the past two HCs on Whaley. We're not going to blame the Sammy fiasco or the fact that his TWO top draft choices this pat year played a combined total of 5 games.

So, what exactly is the job of a GM these days? He doesn't seem to be responsible for anything.

He seems to be in total and complete control over the roster.

DraftBoy
12-30-2016, 06:55 AM

The only thing you said that I don't think you can pin on Whaley is the Ragland injury. That's just an injury that unfortunately happened. Everything else you can definitely put on Whaley to one degree or another.

Dr. Lecter
12-30-2016, 07:28 AM
Based on what?

It's likely only based on passing a physical. Nothing less nothing more.

trapezeus
12-30-2016, 08:33 AM
is anyone not rooting for TT to get the money? on a national level, it seems like the bell is tolling for Brandon finally. and sadly, as these stories mount, it seems like the bills are further away from being relevant. it wasn't just rex. as this kind of blows up from the lynn press conference to the TT contract, the pegulas are starting to face blame. I think they have to act. but they let Brandon be part of both teams and don't seem to be concerned that both teams give up leads, play with no heart, and hover around.500. I wonder what the one thing is that links this together?

Forward_Lateral
12-30-2016, 09:17 AM
is anyone not rooting for TT to get the money? on a national level, it seems like the bell is tolling for Brandon finally. and sadly, as these stories mount, it seems like the bills are further away from being relevant. it wasn't just rex. as this kind of blows up from the lynn press conference to the TT contract, the pegulas are starting to face blame. I think they have to act. but they let Brandon be part of both teams and don't seem to be concerned that both teams give up leads, play with no heart, and hover around.500. I wonder what the one thing is that links this together?

I hope he gets it. Because Pegula would have no choice but to fire Whaley, or look like a complete and utter jack ass in everyone in the league's eyes.