PDA

View Full Version : Tyrod can't have random surgeries & Bills will trade for Romo

Skooby
12-30-2016, 05:15 AM
Per real sources, Tyrod has to follow the Bills doctor recommended protocols & cant go out and injure himself or create phantom surgeries to not be able to pass a physical. Don't believe the hype or stupid press who want clicks and make stories up about nothing. Tyrod was Rex's guy and EJ was Whaley's guy, so the Bills will try to create value and try to trade them during the off-season. EJ could stay if a deal is struck for $1.5 M a year but EJ thinks more of himself, so we will see about that.

Tony Romo is very high on the priority list and Dallas would love to unload him to a needy team, plan on it costing Buffalo a 2nd round pick in 2016 & 2017, that's the targeted fair price.

P.S. Rex's head rolled after Oakland but they waited until there was officially zero playoff chance to save face in the league, even though even dealing with Rex eliminated saving face. Rex will be joining Fox Sports next season, where off-color comments are welcomed.

Ginger Vitis
12-30-2016, 07:07 AM
Hey Mitch EJ is a FA he cant be traded... And no 2 2nd rounders for Tony Romo is not a fair price.... Its asinine for the Bills to make that trade

sukie
12-30-2016, 07:55 AM
Hey Mitch EJ is a FA he cant be traded... And no 2 2nd rounders for Tony Romo is not a fair price.... Its asinine for the Bills to make that trade

So we should "book it" in regards to ROMO

coastal
12-30-2016, 07:56 AM
Mitchmurraydowntown karma

trapezeus
12-30-2016, 08:37 AM
ahhh real sources, vs the times its posted vs the fake sources. if the bills plan really is to sign ej to $1.5MM, something that sounds absurd since back up qbs seem to be in the $5-9MM range at this point, and they want room, I am not even getting the nfl ticket next year. I don't even want to see a second of the games where EJ starts the whole season because romo got hurt Kevin Kolb style in preseason.

YardRat
12-30-2016, 04:36 PM
I hope the 'real sources' don't know ****, because I don't want Romo anywhere near the radar, let alone on it.

swiper
12-30-2016, 05:09 PM
LOL @ real sources. The Bills came out in the press and said they were aware of Tyrod's injury. So much for your real sources.

feldspar
12-30-2016, 05:16 PM
Sources say that I'm the best person who has ever lived...

I believe them

Mace
12-30-2016, 07:01 PM
Sources say that I'm the best person who has ever lived...

I believe them

I've heard that from one of my sources, when you posted.

SpikedLemonade
12-30-2016, 07:39 PM
Per real sources, Tyrod has to follow the Bills doctor recommended protocols & cant go out and injure himself or create phantom surgeries to not be able to pass a physical. Don't believe the hype or stupid press who want clicks and make stories up about nothing. Tyrod was Rex's guy and EJ was Whaley's guy, so the Bills will try to create value and try to trade them during the off-season. EJ could stay if a deal is struck for $1.5 M a year but EJ thinks more of himself, so we will see about that.

Tony Romo is very high on the priority list and Dallas would love to unload him to a needy team, plan on it costing Buffalo a 2nd round pick in 2016 & 2017, that's the targeted fair price.

P.S. Rex's head rolled after Oakland but they waited until there was officially zero playoff chance to save face in the league, even though even dealing with Rex eliminated saving face. Rex will be joining Fox Sports next season, where off-color comments are welcomed.
I agree with all of this except the Romo part.

I have no interest in Romo and neither should the Bills.

Skooby
12-30-2016, 07:54 PM
I agree with all of this except the Romo part.

I have no interest in Romo and neither should the Bills.

That's fair, he's this generations Drew Bledsoe.

jamze132
12-30-2016, 09:39 PM
I'd rather pay Tyrod $30M than trade high value picks for Romo who is just going to get hurt anyways, necessitating the requirement to start Cardale Jones.

Mace
12-30-2016, 09:44 PM
Still comes back to the offense. I've heard often about the many "designed" running plays for Taylor. You scrap your offense if you get a Romo. So who is running the offense and how ? Do they scrap a successful running game like they scrapped Schwartz' successful defense ?

Can't end well if they go brittle pocket passer.

Mr. Cynical
12-30-2016, 09:58 PM
Can't end well if they go brittle pocket passer.
To be fair, it hasn't exactly ended well with a running qb either. But, I get your point....

BertSquirtgum
12-31-2016, 03:07 AM

I hope you're right about the Romo thing. I've been dreaming about the Bills trading for him for about two months now. He could play here for another three years and win a super bowl. All the while the Bills find and develop their future franchise QB.

Skooby
12-31-2016, 03:38 AM
3 hours after my post here...

https://mobile.twitter.com/JasonLaCanfora/status/814890263801987072 (https://mobile.twitter.com/JasonLaCanfora/status/814890263801987072)

feldspar
12-31-2016, 05:51 AM
I've heard that from one of my sources, when you posted.

It's been confirmed then.

Conflicting reports are therefore erroneous, and not to be trusted.

YardRat
12-31-2016, 05:55 AM
3 hours after my post here...

https://mobile.twitter.com/JasonLaCanfora/status/814890263801987072 (https://mobile.twitter.com/JasonLaCanfora/status/814890263801987072)

Well, if you are LaCanfora's source, that explains a lot about his record.

Skooby
12-31-2016, 09:26 AM

Sometimes things don't come together man but when I hear things I stop by for us to shoot the crow about it.

WagonCircler
12-31-2016, 10:37 AM
That's fair, he's this generations Drew Bledsoe.

I would take Drew Bledsoe at his worst than any of the cesspool of QBs we have now.

Night Train
12-31-2016, 11:21 AM
Over/under Romo and Watkins starting the same game is 2.

Historian
12-31-2016, 12:39 PM
I hope you're right about the Romo thing. I've been dreaming about the Bills trading for him for about two months now.
Did you get to bang one of their cheerleaders in this dream?

Mace
12-31-2016, 05:39 PM

Feldspar is one of my sources. This makes it much easier because he confirms himself when he posts.

feldspar
12-31-2016, 06:02 PM
Feldspar is one of my sources. This makes it much easier because he confirms himself when he posts.

My sources have informed me that this is not true in the slightest, and that such statements are grounds for a slander lawsuit.

Also, at this time, the Feldspar organization wishes to state that any avatar Mace has up his sleeve does not reflect upon the good name of Feldspar.

Mace
12-31-2016, 06:39 PM
My sources have informed me that this is not true in the slightest, and that such statements are grounds for a slander lawsuit.

Also, at this time, the Feldspar organization wishes to state that any avatar Mace has up his sleeve does not reflect upon the good name of Feldspar.

Confirmed by my source, you.

feldspar
12-31-2016, 06:40 PM
Confirmed by my source, you.

...the greatest person who has ever lived...

Confirmed.

Mace
12-31-2016, 06:53 PM
...the greatest person who has ever lived...

Confirmed.

My source confirms this. Not real sure how it will be perceived if his avatar changes for a while though. Might affect my credibility, but I have no credibility anyway because I'm that shameless, vile and despicable people can count on me to choose avatars for maximum effect.

They might also say you had the greatest avatar ever for a short while, unsure if both my sources will confirm this but one of them certainly. This could be seen as conflicting reports in which case the reader has to decide though.

YardRat
12-31-2016, 07:00 PM
Sources talking about avatars....Mwa-ha-ha-ha-haaaaa. :evil:

feldspar
12-31-2016, 07:02 PM
My source confirms this. Not real sure how it will be perceived if his avatar changes for a while though. Might affect my credibility, but I have no credibility anyway because I'm that shameless, vile and despicable people can count on me to choose avatars for maximum effect.

They might also say you had the greatest avatar ever for a short while, unsure if both my sources will confirm this but one of them certainly. This could be seen as conflicting reports in which case the reader has to decide though.

My sources proclaim that you are just the right bastard for the job, Mace.

If you have an avatar in mind I'd like to see it even if it winds up a stalemate between myself and my good friend LardFat. If I lose, then I have no doubt you'll throw me down the worm-hole, like I have it coming.

This has all been confirmed...

Mace
12-31-2016, 07:02 PM
Sources talking about avatars....Mwa-ha-ha-ha-haaaaa. :evil:

My second source just confirmed this by posting.

Mace
12-31-2016, 07:05 PM
My sources proclaim that you are just the right bastard for the job, Mace.

If you have an avatar in mind I'd like to see it even if it winds up a stalemate between myself and my good friend LardFat. If I lose, then I have no doubt you'll throw me down the worm-hole, like I have it coming.

This has all been confirmed...

You bet, well no, don't do that again, but I think you're safe at 8-8 though.