• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Skooby
    Skoobasaurus-Rex
    • Oct 2011

Tyrod can't have random surgeries & Bills will trade for Romo

Per real sources, Tyrod has to follow the Bills doctor recommended protocols & cant go out and injure himself or create phantom surgeries to not be able to pass a physical. Don't believe the hype or stupid press who want clicks and make stories up about nothing. Tyrod was Rex's guy and EJ was Whaley's guy, so the Bills will try to create value and try to trade them during the off-season. EJ could stay if a deal is struck for $1.5 M a year but EJ thinks more of himself, so we will see about that.

Tony Romo is very high on the priority list and Dallas would love to unload him to a needy team, plan on it costing Buffalo a 2nd round pick in 2016 & 2017, that's the targeted fair price.

P.S. Rex's head rolled after Oakland but they waited until there was officially zero playoff chance to save face in the league, even though even dealing with Rex eliminated saving face. Rex will be joining Fox Sports next season, where off-color comments are welcomed.
    Last edited by Skooby; 12-30-2016, 05:24 AM.
  • Ginger Vitis
    • Feb 2009

Re: Tyrod can't have random surgeries & Bills will trade for Romo

Hey Mitch EJ is a FA he cant be traded... And no 2 2nd rounders for Tony Romo is not a fair price.... Its asinine for the Bills to make that trade

Comment

• sukie
      Seriously?
      • Sep 2012

Originally posted by Ginger Vitis View Post
      Hey Mitch EJ is a FA he cant be traded... And no 2 2nd rounders for Tony Romo is not a fair price.... Its asinine for the Bills to make that trade
      So we should "book it" in regards to ROMO

Comment

• coastal
        Legendary Zoner
        • Mar 2005

Mitchmurraydowntown karma

Comment

• trapezeus
          Legendary Zoner
          • Oct 2004

ahhh real sources, vs the times its posted vs the fake sources. if the bills plan really is to sign ej to $1.5MM, something that sounds absurd since back up qbs seem to be in the $5-9MM range at this point, and they want room, I am not even getting the nfl ticket next year. I don't even want to see a second of the games where EJ starts the whole season because romo got hurt Kevin Kolb style in preseason.

Comment

• YardRat
            Well, lookie here...
            • Dec 2004

I hope the 'real sources' don't know ****, because I don't want Romo anywhere near the radar, let alone on it.
            YardRat Wall of Fame
            #56 DARRYL TALLEY
            #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Swiper
              • Sep 2010

LOL @ real sources. The Bills came out in the press and said they were aware of Tyrod's injury. So much for your real sources.

Comment

• feldspar
                • Mar 2007

Sources say that I'm the best person who has ever lived...

I believe them

Comment

• Mace
                  Haha...yeah you think so ?
                  • Mar 2013

Originally posted by feldspar View Post
                  Sources say that I'm the best person who has ever lived...

I believe them
                  I've heard that from one of my sources, when you posted.

Comment

• SpikedLemonade
                    • Jun 2024

Originally posted by MitchMurrayDowntown View Post
                    Per real sources, Tyrod has to follow the Bills doctor recommended protocols & cant go out and injure himself or create phantom surgeries to not be able to pass a physical. Don't believe the hype or stupid press who want clicks and make stories up about nothing. Tyrod was Rex's guy and EJ was Whaley's guy, so the Bills will try to create value and try to trade them during the off-season. EJ could stay if a deal is struck for $1.5 M a year but EJ thinks more of himself, so we will see about that.

Tony Romo is very high on the priority list and Dallas would love to unload him to a needy team, plan on it costing Buffalo a 2nd round pick in 2016 & 2017, that's the targeted fair price.

P.S. Rex's head rolled after Oakland but they waited until there was officially zero playoff chance to save face in the league, even though even dealing with Rex eliminated saving face. Rex will be joining Fox Sports next season, where off-color comments are welcomed.
                    I agree with all of this except the Romo part.

I have no interest in Romo and neither should the Bills.

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
                      Skoobasaurus-Rex
                      • Oct 2011

Originally posted by SpikedLemonade View Post
                      I agree with all of this except the Romo part.

I have no interest in Romo and neither should the Bills.
                      That's fair, he's this generations Drew Bledsoe.

Comment

• jamze132
                        Don’t hate…
                        • Jun 2003

I'd rather pay Tyrod $30M than trade high value picks for Romo who is just going to get hurt anyways, necessitating the requirement to start Cardale Jones.

Comment

• Mace
                          Haha...yeah you think so ?
                          • Mar 2013

Still comes back to the offense. I've heard often about the many "designed" running plays for Taylor. You scrap your offense if you get a Romo. So who is running the offense and how ? Do they scrap a successful running game like they scrapped Schwartz' successful defense ?

Can't end well if they go brittle pocket passer.

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
                            Maybe?
                            • Oct 2003

Originally posted by Mace View Post
                            Can't end well if they go brittle pocket passer.
                            To be fair, it hasn't exactly ended well with a running qb either. But, I get your point....

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
                              • May 2009

Originally posted by MitchMurrayDowntown View Post

I hope you're right about the Romo thing. I've been dreaming about the Bills trading for him for about two months now. He could play here for another three years and win a super bowl. All the while the Bills find and develop their future franchise QB.

Comment

Working...
                              X