PDA

View Full Version : I Want Anthony Lynn To Be The Next Head Coach of The Buffalo Bills

BillsImpossible
12-30-2016, 09:14 PM
Doug Whaley and the Pegula's threw A. Lynn in to the media fire to see if he would sink or swim.

After his first press conference, I think it's fair to say he did laps on the media.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/G9X6qj-0ecg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

He was honest, and at the same time knew how to handle the hard questions thrown at him with ease.

Anthony Lynn looked and sounded like a head coach in the NFL.

The media tried to bait him (of course), and Lynn didn't bite. He ate their bait and spit the hook out back at the fishermen.

The professional manner in which he conducted himself in such an intense situation was admirable.

Anthony Lynn is the biggest reason why the Bills have the best running game in the NFL.

Imagine if he had a quarterback that could throw to wide open receivers too?

"Cardale Jones, errr, EJ Manuel...."

Just poking some fun at Vic C.

The Bills players have a deep respect for A. Lynn. If they had a secret ballot to vote for their next HC, I think Lynn would win 100% of the vote.

I hope the Pegula's and Doug Whaley make Anthony Lynn the 13th ever African American head coach in the NFL.

Not because he's black, but because he has earned the opportunity based on merit and the content of his character.

On a side note, the video below is something I never knew about Anthony Lynn...

The Brotherhood of Anthony Lynn and Todd Haley

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/a0I5_1UajoI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

"When I got to Anthony, I thought he was dead."

Mace
12-30-2016, 09:22 PM
I'm not prepared to accept a bald man as HC, Imp. What if he chooses a logo visor on the sideline ? If he wears a cap you know he's covering something up ?

BillsImpossible
12-30-2016, 09:30 PM
I'm not prepared to accept a bald man as HC, Imp. What if he chooses a logo visor on the sideline ? If he wears a cap you know he's covering something up ?

The Bald and Bold...Beautiful Buffalo Bills.

How's that for alliteration?

Novacane
12-30-2016, 09:30 PM
I'm okay with Anthony Lynn. It doesn't matter who the next head coach is. As long as Doug Whaley and Russ Brandon stick around the HC is getting fired in two years no matter who he is

BillsImpossible
12-30-2016, 09:37 PM
I'm okay with Anthony Lynn. It doesn't matter who the next head coach is. As long as Doug Whaley and Russ Brandon stick around the HC is getting fired in two years no matter who he is

You negative Nancie, you.

The Bills have a trebuchet that will make Russ Brandon and Doug Whaley look like rock stars.

I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that.

Mace
12-30-2016, 09:39 PM
The Bald and Bold...Beautiful Buffalo Bills.

How's that for alliteration?

Ok, I'll go along with you on this again Imp.

BillsImpossible
12-30-2016, 10:00 PM
The Bills next HC is a matter of trust, in the players, GM and owners.

"You can't go the distance with too much resistance..."

"I know you have doubts, but for God's sake don't shut me out..."

"This time you've got nothing to lose, you can take it, you can leave it, whatever you choose...."

"It's only a matter of time..."

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/6yYchgX1fMw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

13 is lucky for me.

BertSquirtgum
12-31-2016, 03:03 AM
Doug Whaley and the Pegula's threw A. Lynn in to the media fire to see if he would sink or swim.

After his first press conference, I think it's fair to say he did laps on the media.

He was honest, and at the same time knew how to handle the hard questions thrown at him with ease.

The media tried to bait him (of course), and Lynn didn't bite. He ate their bait and spit the hook out back at the fishermen.

The professional manner in which he conducted himself in such an intense situation was admirable.

Anthony Lynn is the biggest reason why the Bills have the best running game in the NFL.

The Bills players have a deep respect for A. Lynn. If they had a secret ballot to vote for their next HC, I think Lynn would win 100% of the vote.

I hope the Pegula's and Doug Whaley make Anthony Lynn the 13th ever African American head coach in the NFL.

Not because he's black, but because he has earned the opportunity based on merit and the content of his character.

No thanks. Tom Coughlin or Todd Haley. Some of the handicapped play calls in the red zone makes me not want him running the entire team.

sudzy
12-31-2016, 03:09 AM
No thanks. Tom Coughlin or Todd Haley. Some of the handicapped play calls in the red zone makes me not want him running the entire team.

Don't think either of those strong willed coaches could get along with Doug Whaley. With Whaley leading the search? He's going to hire some stooge that will do what he's told.

Jimkelly12203
12-31-2016, 03:27 AM
You'll buy whatever it is they're selling BillsImpossible. It's really tough to read sometimes.

feldspar
12-31-2016, 05:43 AM
You'll buy whatever it is they're selling BillsImpossible. It's really tough to read sometimes.

What you don't seem to understand is that it's all a matter of positive vibes and the coordination of water.

Trust me...

kscdogbillsfan1221
12-31-2016, 06:07 AM
Please put down the crystal meth

YardRat
12-31-2016, 06:19 AM
If Lynn announces he's bringing in Bradley and McCoy as coordinators, I'm all for it. Hopefully he's a lot smarter and less arrogant than Wrecks, and will drain the swamp of the rest of the Jet Stank.

Night Train
12-31-2016, 06:31 AM
So in other words, a human body (to help Whaley keep his power) as HC with smarter coordinators hopefully bringing him success.

He was coaching 5 RB's 3 months back and now is steering the ship. His presser didn't look good at all.

Sorry if the kool-aid isn't my flavor.

Why are we settling ? AGAIN ?

Fixxxer
12-31-2016, 06:45 AM
I would rather have Coughlin, but I wouldn't cry like a little ***** if Lynn is named the HC, after a thorough inteview process.

YardRat
12-31-2016, 07:07 AM
So in other words, a human body (to help Whaley keep his power) as HC with smarter coordinators hopefully bringing him success.

He was coaching 5 RB's 3 months back and now is steering the ship. His presser didn't look good at all.

Sorry if the kool-aid isn't my flavor.

Why are we settling ? AGAIN ?
Would you really be against a human body that brings in smarter coordinators that leads to success?

The team didn't 'settle' two years ago, they went all in on what most perceived as the biggest fish available in the pond...a guy with 'experience'...a guy with 'success'...a guy with 'attitude'...how did that work out for us?

ckg927
01-01-2017, 02:20 PM
The way Lynn's coaching, it seems as if he doesn't WANT the job.

And can you BLAME him?

No.

WagonCircler
01-01-2017, 02:22 PM
Well, after todays performance, it's clear that Anthony Lynn is a perfect fit for the Bills.

paladin warrior
01-01-2017, 02:23 PM
👎

HHURRICANE
01-01-2017, 02:39 PM
Yeah like I said if we go this route I'm done with the Bills.

Novacane
01-01-2017, 02:50 PM
I'm to the point I don't even care who they hire.

Novacane
01-01-2017, 02:52 PM
That Whaley thinks he has given any coach the talent to win is a joke.

EDS
01-01-2017, 02:56 PM
Lynn is really coaching them up today.

Novacane
01-01-2017, 03:03 PM
The team didn't even bother showing up for Anthony Lynn today.

Turf
01-01-2017, 03:06 PM
Well hell he has Kyle Williams dropping into coverage still. Genius.

DynaPaul
01-01-2017, 03:17 PM
Lynn just bombed his job interview.

paladin warrior
01-01-2017, 03:19 PM
If Doug W hire A.Lynn . Next year Bills will be 0-16

Jimkelly12203
01-01-2017, 03:24 PM
Who else would actually work under Whaley? This game was perfect in every way. EJ missed wide open targets (who would have guessed?). Our team which is NOT turnover prone turned it over 3 times. We screwed up a kick off and gave the Jets a free TD. Watkins got hurt. Cardale came in and looked better than EJ but not good enough. Dareus gave up on multiple plays.

This is what we are.

The Pegulas need to drop a nuke on the entire organization.

ckg927
01-01-2017, 03:52 PM
Who else would actually work under Whaley? This game was perfect in every way. EJ missed wide open targets (who would have guessed?). Our team which is NOT turnover prone turned it over 3 times. We screwed up a kick off and gave the Jets a free TD. Watkins got hurt. Cardale came in and looked better than EJ but not good enough. Dareus gave up on multiple plays.

This is what we are.

The Pegulas need to drop a nuke on the entire organization.
That would require them taking the balls out of their purses.

sudzy
01-01-2017, 04:07 PM
Terry is destroying what was already a really bad team. He is incompetent and is allowing himself to be manipulated by buffoons.

ckg927
01-01-2017, 04:12 PM
Terry is destroying what was already a really bad team. He is incompetent and is allowing himself to be manipulated by buffoons.

If I were in Terry's place, I'd have DEMANDED their resignations right after the game.

Either that, or Pegs needs to take the balls out of his purse.

sudzy
01-01-2017, 04:14 PM
If I were in Terry's place, I'd have DEMANDED their resignations right after the game.

Either that, or Pegs needs to take the balls out of his purse.

He ask.... Kim said he couldn't have them. Besides Doug and Russ are just some damn adorable.

Historian
01-01-2017, 04:17 PM
My personal tweet to Kim Pegula...

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/KimPegula">@KimPegula</a> If today&#39;s game didn&#39;t shame you into cleaning house, then you have no business being in professional sports.</p>&mdash; David Gennocro (@Canisius85) <a href="https://twitter.com/Canisius85/status/815672168315031552">January 1, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

ckg927
01-01-2017, 04:24 PM

<iframe id="twitter-widget-0" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" class="twitter-tweet twitter-tweet-rendered" style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden; display: block; width: 0px; height: 0px; padding: 0px; border: medium none;" frameborder="0"></iframe>
@KimPegula (https://twitter.com/KimPegula) If today's game didn't shame you into cleaning house, then you have no business being in professional sports.
— David Gennocro (@Canisius85) January 1, 2017 (https://twitter.com/Canisius85/status/815672168315031552)
<script async="" src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

And I just RT'ed it(just in case you're wondering, my Twitter handle is @buffalocharging ). Go take a look.
<iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden; display: none; width: 0px; height: 0px; padding: 0px; border: medium none;" frameborder="0"></iframe>

YardRat
01-01-2017, 04:35 PM
Ouch.

WagonCircler
01-01-2017, 04:48 PM

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/KimPegula">@KimPegula</a> If today's game didn't shame you into cleaning house, then you have no business being in professional sports.</p>— David Gennocro (@Canisius85) <a href="https://twitter.com/Canisius85/status/815672168315031552">January 1, 2017</a></blockquote>

Here's the thing, no matter what, Kim Pegula has no business being in professional sports.

swiper
01-01-2017, 04:57 PM
As long as Whaley and Brandon are kept the Bills will rot.

49ers jettisoned Baalke today. Will fire Chip Kelly after last game. Reset in SF. Why no reset in Buffalo?

mdcas22
01-01-2017, 05:04 PM
Here's the thing, no matter what, Kim Pegula has no business being in professional sports.

anyone with billions of dollars belongs in professional sports, they don't need to make player personal decisions for sure thats on the G.M and president.

Night Train
01-01-2017, 05:14 PM

<twitterwidget class="twitter-tweet twitter-tweet-rendered" id="twitter-widget-0" data-tweet-id="815672168315031552" style="position: static; visibility: visible; display: block; transform: rotate(0deg); max-width: 100%; width: 500px; min-width: 220px; margin-top: 10px; margin-bottom: 10px;"></twitterwidget>
<script async="" src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Agreed. Well done.

<iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden; display: none; width: 0px; height: 0px; padding: 0px; border: none;" title="Twitter analytics iframe"></iframe>

Albany,n.y.
01-01-2017, 05:28 PM

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/KimPegula">@KimPegula</a> If today's game didn't shame you into cleaning house, then you have no business being in professional sports.</p>— David Gennocro (@Canisius85) <a href="https://twitter.com/Canisius85/status/815672168315031552">January 1, 2017</a></blockquote>

I think it's pretty sexist of you to ask Kim to clean the house.

BillsImpossible
01-01-2017, 05:28 PM

Why?

Seems like you're insinuating that she has no business in pro sports because she's a woman.

I think that's bull****.

ckg927
01-01-2017, 05:43 PM
Why?

Seems like you're insinuating that she has no business in pro sports because she's a woman.

I think that's bull****.

No, it's more likely that she's in over her head and doesn't know what she's doing. Letting underlings lead the owners around by their noses is not the hallmark of a well-run team.

mdcas22
01-01-2017, 06:05 PM

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/G9X6qj-0ecg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/a0I5_1UajoI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

this is incorrect, last year Roman was the O-cord and this year they are still using Romans scheme watered down some, Lynn prefers the west coast offense so I'd bet our running game drops a few, in Romans system #1 ,,,2 years in a row.

BillsImpossible
01-01-2017, 06:12 PM
Anthony Lynn's best decision of the day was not letting McCoy back in the game.

High ankle sprain.

EJ Manuel proved today that a coach is only as good as his QB.

The Bills defense sucks, and I don't think it's fair to pin that on A. Lynn.

WagonCircler
01-01-2017, 06:16 PM
Why?

I think that's bull****.

I'm not insinuating it. I'm straight up saying it. Russ Brandon its wholly unqualified to do his job. Kim Pegula's qualifications couldn't be measured with a micrometer.

Her husband earned the right to do what he wants by becoming a self made multi billionaire.

Kim Pegula, from what I've heard, was a waitress when she met him.

You know that old cliche "Who did she sleep with to get this job?" Kim Pegula is the living, breathing personification of that insult. She LITERALLY slept her way to the top.

She has absolutely no business making any kind of football decisions.

And I don't give a flying **** what you think.

BillsImpossible
01-01-2017, 06:42 PM
I'm not insinuating it. I'm straight up saying it. Russ Brandon its wholly unqualified to do his job. Kim Pegula's qualifications couldn't be measured with a micrometer.

Her husband earned the right to do what he wants by becoming a self made multi billionaire.

Kim Pegula, from what I've heard, was a waitress when she met him.

You know that old cliche "Who did she sleep with to get this job?" Kim Pegula is the living, breathing personification of that insult. She LITERALLY slept her way to the top.

She has absolutely no business making any kind of football decisions.

And I don't give a flying **** what you think.

At least the Pegula's have class, unlike you.

Negative douchebag.

Betty White wants her douchebag back, WagonCircler.

WagonCircler
01-01-2017, 06:43 PM
At least the Pegula's have class, unlike you.

Negative douchebag.

Betty White wants her douchebag back, WagonCircler.

Name one thing I said that wasn't true, ass wipe.

BillsImpossible
01-01-2017, 06:51 PM
Name one thing I said that wasn't true, ass wipe.

"Russ Brandon is wholly unqualified to do his job"
In 17 years worth of crap, Brandon has sold crap at a premium price.

How he did that nobody knows.

Mace
01-01-2017, 07:53 PM
It didn't look like they were trying to play hard for Lynn, they looked unprepared and apathetic. You expect a team to surge the first game of an in-season coaching change.

I can understand the junk QB's, but this team just went through the motions anyway. They didn't show any interest in winning.